1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Complete all Quest Stages caqs cheat code question?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by ravndal15, Jan 6, 2012.

1. ravndal15

ravndal15 New Member

Hello guys . Im actually in a situation where I would like to automatically complete all mage guild quests in reason for the fact I have already done them . I upgraded my pc and didnt manage to back up my saved game :sadface: . Anyway I have come across this cheat code but im not sure . I dont want to put it in and all of a sudden every quest is completed . How does it work ?
  2. Rayven

Rayven Global Moderator Staff Member

Here's a link directly to the list of Mage college quests and codes:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:College_of_Winterhold_(faction)#Main_Quests

Click on each quest you want to complete. Scroll down and you'll see a chart showing the stages as well as the quest id. There's an example of what you need to type in. You will choose which stage. You cannot go backwards in a quest.

Using this method may introduce bugs into your game play. If you go on UESP and search for console commands, there's a decent write-up there about how it works and the issues you may face.
  3. Dagmar

Dagmar Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

It breaks the game most of the time, that's how it works. :D

That console command automatically completes every quest in the game. You'll essentially finish the game without having ever done anything. You could in theory just do radiant quests but out of all of the console commands that console command probably has the highest probability of breaking the game entirely.