• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HuckingFarley

I have 2 general questions regarding Companion quests. I think I have completed all the regular quests, I am level 45, and have been asking for work. It seems that all and i do mean all, are either animal extermination, heirlooms, hide and seek or the vampire advisor. The last two, I really dislike.
My question, do these ever change and get better? As an example, Urag-go Shub's book pickup, have many surprises. second question. Am I able to get rid of the beast form and if "yes" how?
Thanks y'all

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
For the most part the side Companion Quests are that general flair though you don't need to do many to continue the whole questline. As for not being a werewolf that comes up later in the Questline and you can cure yourself then.

alceryes

You have to become a werewolf in order to advance beyond a certain point in the companions. Yes, you can cure yourself once the companions questline is complete.

I usually just stay a werewolf but never change into that form. The 100% resist disease is useful and other than some wolfie comments from the guards you pass by, it doesn't impact your game. You can't be a vampire and werewolf at the same time so I guess it affects your choice in the DG questline but I can't think of anything else.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts