• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lucid-dreaming

So, i'm new here, just registered yesterday. I've been a fan since morrowind, w/c provided most of my early gaming years. Anyway, i'm bad at intros so, lets get this over with. X)

Hi everyone.

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
Non alcoholic refreshments is in the next room, if you want something harder, take a right at the end of the hallway. The plumbing is screwed up at the moment, so you'll have to use the gas station restrooms across the street if nature calls. Oh..wait... Where are my manners... Welcome to the forums :)

lizardisok

Welcome!

Might I add some garlic fingers?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Someone said cake? Welcome to the Forums!

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
Don't have a big bowl, but I do have this....

qbbaogg.jpg

^ That's good for at least a heart attack.:p

Reactions: Sah

AS88

Staff member
I clicked on this thread to eat cake and kick ass.

I don't see any cake.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
*Fus Ro Dahs the table and runs away*

10 minutes later
Enters

Hai ;)

Welcome to the forums, I am deadpool. I am a lunitic.

Anyways, sorry about knocking all the food off the table, I have made pizza.

mmm they will enjoy their last breaths with cyanide! muhahahaha

Last edited:

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
*Walks in and sets the Pizza on fire*
Hello, I'm RedNeK, local pyromaniac. I also provided most of the alcoholic refreshments at the end of the hall :D
Welcome to the forums, oh, and don't mind the mess Deadpool made. The forums are magical and/or self cleaning.

Lucid

Libations for everyone!!!!!

And welcome to the forums

lizardisok

Is anyone going to bring some pie?

I got apple pie, pumpkin pie, raspberry pie, blueberry pie, lemon meringue pie, pecan pie................................................

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pie, because the cake is a lie :p

Sah

Never fear every one this ones the latest winner of Master Chef Skyrim:)....*puts on Voorth's chefs hat* :cool:.....*starts speaking french & looking very sexy*:p

...."Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir":oops:......."après que nous couvrons notre corps est avec du beurre et de fleur":eek:....."alors nous pouvons faire bouffées de pâtisserie";)

*starts making Pastry Puffs......looking at the camera!*
this one would like to inform everyone that there are ONLY 4 SERVES:sadface:........ummmm........26,474 Forum memberso_O........4 serves:confused:.....*LIGHT BULB above head*:eek:

*puts on Auction hat, grabs Auction Great Hammer*:cool:........this one is going to make a fortune!:D

Pastry

4 tbsp. butter, cut into pieces

1⁄2 cup plus 1 tbsp. flour

1⁄4 cup milk

1⁄2 tsp. granulated sugar

1⁄2 tsp. salt

2 eggs, lightly beaten

1 tbsp. confectioners' sugar

Sauce

4 oz. semisweet chocolate

6 tbsp. milk

1 tbsp. heavy cream

2 tbsp. sugar

1 tbsp. butter

3⁄4 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened

For the pastry: Preheat oven to 425º. Grease a baking sheet with 1⁄2 tbsp. of the butter, dust with 1 tbsp. of the flour, tapping out excess, and set aside. Put milk, 1⁄4 cup water, granulated sugar, salt, and the remaining butter into a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove pan from heat and beat in all of the remaining flour at once with a wooden spoon. Then return pan to medium heat and vigorously beat with the spoon until mixture forms a thick dough and pulls away from the sides of the pan, about 2 minutes. Transfer dough to a medium mixing bowl. Beat in one-third of the eggs at a time, beating constantly with the spoon after each addition, until dough is smooth.

Transfer dough to a pastry bag fitted with a plain round 1⁄2" tip. Pipe 12 mounds of dough about 1 1⁄2" wide onto the prepared baking sheet about 1" apart (you may have enough dough to make 1 extra mound; cook's treat), then dust mounds of dough with confectioners' sugar. Transfer to oven, immediately reduce oven temperature to 400º, and bake until puffed and deep golden brown, 15–18 minutes. Set puffs on a rack to cool completely.

For the sauce: Melt chocolate in a medium bowl set over a medium pot of gently simmering water over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, bring milk to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cream to milk and return to a simmer. Add the melted chocolate, sugar, and butter and whisk until smooth. Keep sauce warm over lowest heat.

To assemble the puffs, make a wide incision in the side of each puff. Fill each puff with a small scoop of ice cream. Spoon warm sauce over the puffs. Serve immediately.

Here is one this one prepared earlier;)......who will start the bidding?:rolleyes:

626-70_chocolate_profiteroles_300.jpg

PS hello lucid-dreaming & welcome to the Skyrim Forums:).....slips a pastry Puff in her pocketo_O....you owe this one;)...giggles

Last edited:

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Never fear every one this ones the latest winner of Master Chef Skyrim:)....*puts on Voorth's chefs hat* :cool:.....*starts speaking french & looking very sexy*:p

...."Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir":oops:......."après que nous couvrons notre corps est avec du beurre et de fleur":eek:....."alors nous pouvons faire bouffées de pâtisserie";)

*starts making Pastry Puffs......looking at the camera!*
this one would like to inform everyone that there are ONLY 4 SERVES:sadface:........ummmm........26,474 Forum memberso_O........4 serves:confused:.....*LIGHT BULB above head*:eek:

*puts on Auction hat, grabs Auction Great Hammer*:cool:........this one is going to make a fortune!:D
Are we bidding on the pastrys? Or on what you said in french? Cuz I'd totally bid on the part that isn't pastrys ;)

lucid-dreaming

Ha, that's awesome. Oh and sry if the cake was a bit late, the delivery guy got caught in traffic.
tumblr_inline_ngweklWWLX1ro2d43.gif

Tada! (That's me, coming out of the cake.)

Latest posts