Spoiler Colovian Brandy? (a hoarder's delima)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rumor

Currently on my third character. I have two on PS3 and this new one the xbox. Just couldn't wait for Hearthfire ;).

Anywho... My first two characters gave the Colovian Brandy to Razelan & I was very stoked to find another on my way through the Thalmor Embassy. I *know* I gave the bottle to Razelan, and I *know* I had one on display in Breezehome. Imagine my delight when I found out I could offend Erikur and *keep* that first bottle of Colovian Brandy! I thought the 2nd bottle would be waiting for me in Elenwen's Solar, as that is where my recollection told me it was located. I've looked for an hour....perhaps more. I googled - I remember I had a hard time finding it the 2nd time and google helped. Both seeking & googling have failed me.

Anyone recall where it is? Can you only obtain one as part of the Diplomatic Immunity? If I kept the one I historically gave to Razelan then does the other not appear?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts