College of Winterhold shops

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrCostari

Do I need to do a couple quests to get acces to more shops and places in the College of Winterhold?
I want to buy some daerda hearts and soul gems. I can't so far.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
You need to speak to Enthir (he wanders around the grounds but can mainly be found on the 2nd floor in the Halls of Attainment.

He is the one who sells Daedra Hearts.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Enthir only started selling me stuff after I did Onmund's quest :-?

I think Faralda sells stuff. So does Tolfdir. Urag sells books, if you want that.

MrCostari

Damn so I need to do a couple quests :sadface:
I hope there isn't much magic involved, since I'm not magic based.

tragik

Premium Member
MR. C

if you want Daedric hearts here is what you can do.. I have Daedric hearts here:

Babette in the Dark Brotherhood sometimes sells one.
Hall of the Vigilant- you have steal this heart but I have seen it re-spawn on the table after 30 days (game time). * could be sooner, but visited once a month.

here is a link to the wiki to list all the locations of Daedric hearts.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
You do not need to do any quests to buy/sell from Enthir, with the exception of the quest to get in to College.

Once in, ask Enthir about what kind of goods he can make available and you'll be able to buy/sell from him.

MrCostari

You do not need to do any quests to buy/sell from Enthir, with the exception of the quest to get in to College.

Once in, ask Enthir about what kind of goods he can make available and you'll be able to buy/sell from him.
Aha, does he also sell soul gems?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts