PS3 Cicero Or Dark Brotherhood Initiate ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
The title is saying it all. Who should I choose as my follower , jesting Cicero or one of the Initiates ? If it is possible to make them both follow , then please tell me. Btw , Console Commands won't work since I am on a PS3 :).

It doesn't really matter because Cicero is like a unique DBI.
There is a way to have DBI with another follower (including Cicero) but I don't know how to do it.

Hope this helps :)

Only non-code way I'm aware of is to use followers required for a quest at the same time. For instance, if you started A Daedra's Best Friend and got to the point where Barbas the dog is following you, he's gonna stay with you until you dismiss him or complete the quest. Therefore, you can get two followers by recruiting someone else normally, and Barbas stays. Barbas in particular is super annoying, especially for stealthy characters, but I used to do this with Serana all the time.

As for your actual question, Cicero is insane and has really weird dialogue. I'd pick him.

jcurr25

Only non-code way I'm aware of is to use followers required for a quest at the same time. For instance, if you started A Daedra's Best Friend and got to the point where Barbas the dog is following you, he's gonna stay with you until you dismiss him or complete the quest. Therefore, you can get two followers by recruiting someone else normally, and Barbas stays. Barbas in particular is super annoying, especially for stealthy characters, but I used to do this with Serana all the time.

As for your actual question, Cicero is insane and has really weird dialogue. I'd pick him.
I can't stand Cicero's dialouge

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I liked the Initiate but they have a tendency to bump into while your trying to aim with your bow.

There is a way to have DBI with another follower (including Cicero) but I don't know how to do it.

Found it

"Method
Dismiss your follower, then immediately rehire them. Then prompt the conversation with the Initiate or Cicero. If you are fast enough, the dialogue displays the option to hire the Initiate, even though you already have someone following you. The Dragonborn can do this repeatedly so he/she has their follower, two Dark Brotherhood initiates, and Cicero all following him/her. This can also be done with Serana."
from Skyrim wikia

Don't kill Cicero, he's better than a Dark Brotherhood initiate! I did this quest a long time ago and I killed Cicero, ugh, I regret it. :sadface:

Usulama

Cicero!
He's essential (immortal), has 100 in sneak and one handed. He's also the only follower that actually talks to you, depending on your quests and location.

And he dances.

Ilirveseli207

The title is saying it all. Who should I choose as my follower , jesting Cicero or one of the Initiates ? If it is possible to make them both follow , then please tell me. Btw , Console Commands won't work since I am on a PS3 :).
I’d recommend getting Cicero, he’s kinda funny powerful immortal and quite the sneaky boi. I somehow managed to get Eric the Slayer and Cicero on my team. (Don’t know how, sorry) and Cicero dances. And Cicero has a pretty cool backstory. If you get Barbas and Lucius Lachance on your team along with Cicero, and two thralls of your choosing (100 level conjuration then talk with phinis gestor) and manage to do that glitch thing to get two followers, you can have an unstoppable team. Also Cicero is OP. He’s better than the initiates.

Ilirveseli207

Don't kill Cicero, he's better than a Dark Brotherhood initiate! I did this quest a long time ago and I killed Cicero, ugh, I regret it. :sadface:

Don’t worry, the Initiates are very powerful too. Just look online for all Essential/Immortal followers. And if you haven’t done the quest yet, I’d recommend Barbas as my non-humanoid follower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts