Private Chronicles of the Void (OOC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Lifts-Her-Tail

The thread looks great and I love the banner! I'll add it to my sig soon and I'll get my post up in a bit <3

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
    Here it is my newly updated CC! I kept mostly everything the same, changing what you asking and then adding a little bit more detail to some parts that's all.

Name: Awn
    Race: Nord
    Height: 5’6”
    Class: Assassin/Thief

Appearance: Awn is an average Nord, bleach blond hair that falls just past her shoulders, skin almost as pale as the moonlight, and lips as red as blood itself. She has a slimmer build, but also muscular.

Personality: Awn isn't afraid to be bold and in your business. She likes to know what’s going on, and can come off as overbearing to some. She is often very lively and likes to laugh and have fun, preferring to be in someone’s company rather than by herself. Once you gain her trust she's friendly, but when she doesn't know you she likes to make sure you know she's not one to mess with.

Armor/Weapons: Awn wears the shrouded armor that is worn by most assassins. Her weapons consist of two swords that she duel-wields when in battle and sheathes behind her back when not in use. She also carries a dagger that remains in a holder strapped around her calf. She has skills with archery but very rarely carries a bow around with her.

Skills: One-Handed, Archery, Sneak, Lock-picking, Light armor.

Bio: Awn was born in Shor's Stone, a small town outside Rifton. Her father was a thief who did work for the thieves guild in Rifton, while her mother was a healer for the small town. She learned most her skills from her father growing up even though her mother wished her to be a healer. When she was twelve her father was killed, betrayed by one of the thieves guilds clients. Stuck with grief Awn and her mother were forced to sell their house and move back to Markarth with family. Even though her father was no longer there to train her Awn continued to train as a thief in hopes of one day following in her father's footsteps. When she was 16 the Forsworn raided the town and took her mother. Awn then set out to kill the Forsworn and take back her mother but by the time she reached them it was too late.

Not knowing what to do Awn then began traveling Skyrim and ended up back in Rifton. She resented the thieves’ guild, blaming them for what happened to her father. She worked for a while as a mercenary, finding she had a craft for sneaking and killing silently. Hearing about the Dark Brotherhood Awn thought this would suit her well and decided to join.

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
    Name:Gen
    Race:Breton
    Class:Night Blade

Weapons: Ebony Dagger in Right Hand, Spell in Left Hand
    Prefered Types of Spells: Conjuration, Destruction
    Gear: Wears a Custom set of Dark Brotherhood Armor *Red & Black*

Major Skills: Sneak, 1H, Conjuration

Features: Dark skin , Shaved Brown Dark hair. Dark brown eyes, Black hand tattoo on arm *Usually wears Mask* Roughly 5'11
    Personality:Quiet, Usually Nice, Has some sort of moral compass, Doesn't kill for fun, Very Suspisious at first,
    LunarglowsEliteAssassinSkyrim_zps29e5fd9e.jpg

Sorry for such a large picture.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    I'll get another post up soon, i had to work today and have been pretty busy since

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    The story needs a listener but i don't really feel right having someone replace her yet...maybe we should give her another day to either post or at least make contact and give a reason for her absence but if she doesn't respond tomorrow we'll need to find a new listener

Akhkharus

She hasn't been on for four days (based on her profile activity) from now. I'd give her another day to at least make her presence known.

Akhkharus

"Is our listener back yet?" Daud asked before he went after Sheena. Having received the answer he did not want to hear he went after Sheena. She was sitting on her bed looking down at her hands, she looked up to see Daud leaning against her door frame. After she said something, Daud walked over and sat on her bed besides her. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking at her. He was sitting to her left, Daud was leaning forward slightly with his forearms resting on his legs, hand in hand.

I don't think I liked this bit, Daryl. You've gone too far ahead with how you want things to go; writing on up what Lusty's character is doing before she even had the chance to write it, heck what if she has something else in mind? You took control of her character which I don't really approve of.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    That's where she said she was going.

It said she returned to her room, so Daud followed almost straight away. She wouldn't have time to do anything else because of the near immediacy of it.

With her writing she went to her room, and with Daud following near straight after I doubt she mean "go to her room then immediately go do something else"

There isn't time between the gap of her going to her room and Daud following for her to do anything major

Unless you also mean the sitting on the bed thing, I don't think it's major character controlling because if I went your way I'd be writing. "So Daud went after, he opened the door to see if she was in there and if she was he would -insert what I wrote Daud doing-"

Now I think that would an awful way to write..

Akhkharus

I just don't want others to be limited to what to write by putting up something they are doing. That could be avoided by focusing on what your character is doing instead of what the others might be doing.

I'm sorry if "my way" sounds awful for you, however you perceive my way to be.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I understand it, and you're not wrong. I don't write much (if any) dialogue when I control other people's characters, and i try have them do something they'd likely be doing.

I guess I control other people's characters to the extent that I'd allow you's to control my own. I'll keep in mind however, to not do it as much.

Akhkharus

No, no. You're right. I'll be over stepping in your boundaries of writing if I tell you what to or not to write, especially with how you want to write which is the direct opposite of what I'm saying before. My mind is swimming right now, LOL.

Again I'm sorry for being an inconvenience. Let's move this along now and focus on the free writing and stuff.

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    Hey guys still here! Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been really busy with school and stuff and I'll post now! I'll make sure to let you guys know if I'm not going to be on the next time. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts