Chickens reporting crimes in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MellowGuy

That is hilarious! But seriously Bethesda, I think this chicken issue must be carefully considered and brought to the table.

The dinner table! (*dodges the tomatoes thrown at him*)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
lol wut

Seriously, how could that happen? Did they file them under NPCs instead of creatures or something? Or is our hero able to communicate with animals xD ?

Jeruhmi

lol wut

Seriously, how could that happen? Did they file them under NPCs instead of creatures or something? Or is our hero able to communicate with animals xD ?
The new Skyrim hero is an animal whisperer, didn't you know that? He can call dragons and such.
Well, I'm mainly joking.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Thanks for the clarification, I wouldn’t have guessed that :p

Jeruhmi

Actually, that would be a cool mod idea, too. If you could get dialogue for animals, and make it so when you complete a quest that you can actually talk to certain animals. Like go to a forest and see a deer and be like "Hey, seen any wolves?"

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Shouldn’t be too hard to implement although I can’t really think of any serious applications, only goofy ones.

Jeruhmi

Well if you had to give dialogue to like 200 different animals, it may take some time. I guess it wouldn't be too hard, and yeah, I can't think of much they would want to say, lol.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I meant not hard to implement as in “easy to do” instead of “not time-consuming”. The expenditure of time required to script lines for all of them might be huge though, yeah, also obviously depending on whether you voice them or not.

Jeruhmi

Oh God, I just thought about voicing. Yep, I won't be making a mod like that. Or you could... hmm, maybe have text and the noise of a chicken making it's noise as a voice, but that wouldn't make sense. I don't really know.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
oh man, it would be like Dr. Dolittle with Eddie Murphy... just imagine, Eddie Murphy in Skyrim, talking to animals.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts