chest with insane respawnable loot inside in Dawnstar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
And you expect me to believe that this isn't a mod or some glitch you have made?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Yep, it is there. And I'm playing the game on the PS3. So I'm sure it's there if I were to hop onto my 360 game.

ThreeDawg

Confirmed on 360. Took me a few minutes to locate it but its there. Thanks for the vid the grand filled soul gems are great.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
I'm gonna try it...where is it located?

Garrison

Respawn does indeed mix up the contents, at least for the magical items. Just to quantify, the total stated value of the contents on the first respawn was 16,449. In the event that loot is leveled, I'm 40. Still, pretty nice haul for about 5 minutes of game time!

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
so what, ou just travel you the mine outside of dawnstar(or is dawnstar the mine?) and its just there or do you have to be so far through a certain quest??
also just started playing so not far into story lines at all

Garrison

The mine is called Bone-breaker (there is also Quick Silver mine in Dawnstar). I don't know of any quest I did to unlock it; it was just there (invisible at the location mentioned in the video). Given that it does seem to trigger the respawn of a dragon, it's possible that you need to have at least started the main quest line (ie. kill that first dragon in Whiterun).

Jersey Dagmar

It's a nice way to store your stuff as well. I don't have a house yet on my Orc character, so this will do for now. I'll let anyone know if my stuff got taken out.

Garrison

It's a nice way to store your stuff as well. I don't have a house yet on my Orc character, so this will do for now. I'll let anyone know if my stuff got taken out.

It would be interesting to know whether on respawn it replaces your stuff, adds to it, or doesn't respawn at all because it's not empty.

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
The mine is called Bone-breaker (there is also Quick Silver mine in Dawnstar). I don't know of any quest I did to unlock it; it was just there (invisible at the location mentioned in the video). Given that it does seem to trigger the respawn of a dragon, it's possible that you need to have at least started the main quest line (ie. kill that first dragon in Whiterun).
thank you very much here soon i will be doing this a time or two to get some mats for smithing and some extra cash :}

Jersey Dagmar

It would be interesting to know whether on respawn it replaces your stuff, adds to it, or doesn't respawn at all because it's not empty.

It wasn't really important stuff, just extra baggage I needed to be rid of. Perfect for the experiment.

Garrison

Respawn does indeed mix up the contents, at least for the magical items. Just to quantify, the total stated value of the contents on the first respawn was 16,449. In the event that loot is leveled, I'm 40. Still, pretty nice haul for about 5 minutes of game time!

A second respawn resulted in a near identical 16,070, despite having all items (not just magical) shuffled up.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
So something weird happened to my Nord character with this chest. During my game I had smithed Fur Armor (fine) with a magicka regen of 24% and anyways, I sold that armor to a Khajiit caravan outside of Dawnstar and I go look in the chest and bam there is my armor that I made.

Garrison

So something weird happened to my Nord character with this chest. During my game I had smithed Fur Armor (fine) with a magicka regen of 24% and anyways, I sold that armor to a Khajiit caravan outside of Dawnstar and I go look in the chest and bam there is my armor that I made.

That would be quite the coincidence. Maybe the chest ties to another quest...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts