Check your emails folks

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
If you registered to become a beta tester for ESO a couple months ago you should probably get an email from The Elder Scrolls Online letting you know that the game will be in open beta until monday starting from tomorrow. Me and a couple of my friends recieved the emails and I thought I should share this information with you. I ain't trolling, here's a slightly modified version (so people won't steal my code) of how the email should look
REMINDER! BETA STARTS TOMORROW AT NOON EST!
slice_r2_c1.jpg

slice_r3_c1.jpg
Greetings,

Just a reminder that The Elder Scrolls Online beta test starts tomorrow at 12pm (noon) EST. Have you created your account, verified it by email, downloaded the client, and patched up? If not, get started! You don't want to miss a minute of the action. Here is your beta key in case you haven't used it to create an account yet:
NONE OF YOUR BIZNESS!

Join us for a special event at 12pm (noon) EST on Saturday!All you need to do is log in and play to help us break our record for players online at the same time. We need your help to push our Megaserver to the limit!

Remember that the contents of this test are confidential and that to participate, you must accept our Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). You are not permitted to share anything from the test, including screenshots, details, or videos.

PRE-ORDER NOW
Keep the adventure going! If you pre-order or pre-purchase ESO, you'll get exclusive rewards and early access to the game. Visit The Elder Scrolls Online Store to learn more.

If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact our hardworking Customer Support reps.

See you in game!

-The Elder Scrolls Online Team
slice_r3_c3.jpg

slice_r4_c1.jpg
Beta15-ALT_EN.jpg

slice_r5_c1.jpg

slice_r12_c2.jpg
slice_r12_c16.jpg
slice_r12_c7.jpg
slice_r12_c11.jpg

slice_r13_c2.jpg

slice_r15_c2.jpg

slice_r16_c2.jpg

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact
©2014 ZeniMax Media Inc. Trademarks are the property of their respective owner. All Rights Reserved.
This email was sent by: ZeniMax Media Inc.
1370 Piccard Dr. Ste. 120 Rockville, MD, 20850, UNITED STATES

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts