1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Chat Room

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by Reiji, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Reiji

Reiji Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

2. NikolaTesla

NikolaTesla Admiral Sunna Kyndai

who is that in your avatar? And my name is already taken on the chat service
  3. Reiji

Reiji Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

Alexander "Sasha" Nikolaevich Hell From Seikon no Qwaser.
  4. Finalchrono

Finalchrono Time Bandit

Didn't see this post til today and now no one is in it. Ah lets just wait til the shout box is back up I guess. I'm not sure how much longer that will be though. Hey Ren could we get an estimate as to how long the server will be under maintenance?