1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Info Character Profiles

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by NikolaTesla, Dec 30, 2011.

1. ScoobE

ScoobE New Member

Hi I'm new to forums so sorry if I do something wrong.. I know people are pretty strict on rules here. But anywhoo I like the topic of creating a profile for the characters so I figured I'd share a few of mine. Just remember that I don't take things too seriously so mine might be a but odd.. And I play on a 360 so my pictures are taken by phone and aren't of the best quality

Starting with my first ever,

Name: Dub
    Race: Wood Elf
    Skills: Mainly a blacksmith but fluent in all forms of combat
    Bio: Before adventuring to skyrim his family was killed by Alduin and almost suffers death himself. He then decides to follow the trail of destruction to find vengince for the death of his family. After being captured during the raid he accepts death and wants nothing more so he can join his family once again but with the attack of helgen and his life being spaired once again he decides the death of Alduin is a must.

Second on my list would be my High Elf

Name: Dane the Damned
    Race: High Elf
    Skills: His main skill would be lightning based destruction spells but also excels in two-handed great sword combat.
    Bio: I haven't created a deep back story but unlike Dub he is driven by the power of good and rather than vengince and makes the ultimate sacrifice of giving up his place in sovngarde by destroying the righteously damned and removing all skum that gets in his way.

My third character who might be my favorite

Name: Jeffy
    Race: Redguard
    Skills: Expert in dual-handing swords and thievery
    Bio: Fleaing the law of his home he ventures to skyrim to try his hand at a silent life of a theif but soon finds staying isolated will be a tougher challenge then previously thought and worse yet the thought of right and wrong is slowly driving him insane. To live a life of a hero or to persure his dreams of what he pleases by the means of taking what he wants because surly both would not work together.

Thanks for taking time and interest in my words..

Attached Files:

2. Balomew

Balomew Active Member

A L S G E I R
    THIRTY - SIX YEAR OLD MALE NORD
    P E R S O N A L
    D E T A I L S

A L I A S E S : The prophesied Dragonborn of legend come praised for ending the life of Alduin the World Eater , Alsgeir is acknowledged throughout the province of Skyrim to men as the Silencer and Dragonkind as Kroniid or the Conqueror.

S E X U A L I T Y : Heterosexual , as in attracted only to the opposite sex : females.

R E L I G I O N : The Talos that his kin revere never resonated with him as a deity. Alsgeir respects the Eight Divines and is particularly devoted to Kynareth or Kyne , Mother of Men and patron of practitioners of the Voice.

R E S I D E N C E : A house going by the name of Breezhome in the Plains District of Whiterun , the capital of Skyrim , is shared between Alsgeir , his wife , and their child. The house has been recently been left abandoned and unsavory sorts may have moved in.

A F F L I C T I O N : Alsgeir contracted lycanthropy in the wilds and has since learned how to utilize the disease. He has not found a cure or spoken with the Companions , for although he is a member , Kodlak died before he joined. In bestial form , his fur is dull tawny. Recently his human form has begun to resemble his bestial form , with coarse hair growing over his facial hair , beard , and body , and developing an animistic response to threats.

O C C U P A T I O N : After the reported death of Alduin the World Eater , Alsgeir has had little time for the bounty hunting that he used to partake in. Although called to settle a second time the comflict between the Empire and the Stormcloaks after the murder of the Emperor , he has been missing after returning to Whiterun from the Throat of the World.

A F F I L I A T I O N S : A low - ranking member of the Companions , his Shield Brothers and Sisters have not noticed or otherwise commented on his lycanthropy before recent times. He has spent much time training with these men and women but has completed no major quests with them. It is clear that the Companions are currently in a state of unrest , which some claim to be linked to the people behind the death of their Harbinger.

P O L I T I C S : " The Empire is too weak and fragile to resist their Dominion overlords, but I sense that they are displeased with the arrangement. It is my hope that some will ally with Hammerfell in the future to strike against the elves. The Stormcloaks are too preoccupied maintaining their primitive anger to notice these things. I sympathize with both ' sides ' and have gone to great lengths to maintain peace and encourage understanding , all for naught it seems. A stronger Empire would benefit us all , and perhaps it is possible now that the Emperor is dead. Rebellion would do nothing good for this province in the long term. "

P H Y S I O L O G Y

Like the typical Nord , Alsgeir has a naturally stocky build athletic from combat experience. His body is marred in several places , from faded scratches to old mending wounds. Due to recent events , magical scarring mark his skin , the pale turned dull tan from exposure. Burns from silver line his arms. A calculated cut from a silver knife winds from the right side of his neck to near the center close to the jaw , a deep thin line that causes sparks of pain from time to time , especially when transforming. Sometimes the area around the wound feels numb , and it may bleed in beast form. He is tall with tawny locks that roll around his ears. His clean - shaven beard has grown into a bristly short boxed since his disappearance. Thick brows arch over round blue eyes. Thick coarse hair abundant over his body and beard give Alsgeir a unique appearance of interest to those familiar with the appearance of werewolf fur.

B I O G R A P H I C A L
    D E T A I L S

F A M I L Y : Alsgeir was particularly close to his mother , Morgia , who stayed at home and acted like a father to him. His actual father was a native Dunmer called Ulpar that went away after learning of the pregnancy. Morgia was fond of the man and claimed that he left because his pride felt slighted , even as an impure Dunmer , and had no interest in raising a child. Morgia died when a dragon attacked looking for food shortly after the rebirth of Alduin the World Eater. His quest was not one of vengeance , however , but justice.

P E R S O N A L I T Y : His patience stands out from the local population , as most Nords are known for being quick to anger. Like his kin , he is arrogant , brutal , and unforgiving , even in shared words. He is capable of great passion and is known for using deceit to bypass danger and strike at the heart of an operation. This is why bandits have upgraded their systems , since so many groups have fallen to the wit of one man. Alsgeir tends to let praise go to his head and does not enjoy quiet companions. He does not like anything about him being described , so he doesn't talk about himself much and is made uncomfortable with stories told about the Dragonborn of the Fourth Era.

I N T E R E S T S : Mostly Alsgeir is obsessed with understanding what happened to the body of Alduin after he " died " in fear that he did not do a good enough job. He likes poetry and , of course , prefers mead over any other alcoholic beverage.
    E Q U I P M E N T

S K I L L S : Being born under the constellation sign of the Atronach allows Alsgeir to absorb a portion of magic directed at him , which is the only way that he can re - fill his magicka pool , which is larger than most. He wears light armor to skirt around attacks and act with speed. Relevantly , he is versed in athletics , conditioned through time and experience to run and swim faster and with more efficiency. Alsgeir prefers to use a one - handed sword and metallic buckler of steel or elven for combat ; not shield because he dodges blows.

G E A R : A large backpack made of wolf furs , stitched well in many places to hold seams , is capable of holding rations , a large water pouch , light - weight loot , potions , and healing salves. The backpack and its contents are currently not in his possession.

H I S T O R Y

Alsgeir was born on the twenty - sixth of Sun 's Dusk 4E 165 under the sign of the Atronach , though he has little or no natural magical talent. His father was absent throughout his life , so his mother raised him on her own. They lived on a secluded farm closest to Rorikstead where she taught him how to harvest , care for animals , hunt , fish , and familiarize with the land. He spent much time outdoors , resulting in a farmer 's tan. Algeir spent two - thirds of his life beside his mother , until he was twenty - two.

That was when the World Eater returned , a childhood legend come to life. It started with stories , rumors of Helgen reduced to ash , but neither mother nor son dared to leave the farm. Only a few weeks later , when the rumors dwindled in the nearby town of Rorikstead , that a dragon came to the farm in search of food. It found it , and razed the house to mark its territory. Mother and son hid in the unused cellar. The mold and stress of the event got to Morgia : she soon passed away in the arms of her son and remains of their home.

Alsgeir understood that similar events must be taking place throughout the province. The idea concerned him , that others might lose their families or lives. He buried his mother as she had wanted , and chased a dragon like a simple - minded beast. It was on this hunt that he met the Companions , grieving but having saved his life. He promised his sword in exchange for safety and training. He trained with them and married a Nordic woman , Ullina , and with her they had a boy they called Mojer. He was his promise. They lived in a house in Whiterun until it burned from a chimney fire and was rebuilt as Breezehome , situated in Whiterun, the capital of the province.

Alsgeir spent more time at home than out , but when he was , he completed bounties for the Companions for so many years until one led to driving off or killing a dragon at the nearby Western Watchtower. Since he absorbed its soul , people 's reactions to him changed : either fear , or praise , or threatened. All demanded of him petty tasks for their favor. He refused , naive , and instead set straight out to the Throat of the World , for it was there that he had been summoned by the Graybeards with their unified Voices. It was with them that his path was defined in honor of life and Kynareth , and he understood that the dragon presence must be removed from the world for there to be the peace he craved.

Surely you know the rest. He studied for many years under their guidance and at the College of Winterhold library , delved into dungeons to learn new Words of Power , and eventually trapped a dragon. During this period , he contracted lycanthropy ; at the time of the capture , he had just learned how to manage it. It is said that the dragon and he spoke in length in the Dragon Tongue until he freed and boarded the creature , Odahviing , and took flight to the ancient dragon - infested fane Skuldafn. Alone , he walked into the portal to Sovngarde , fearing that he would die and Hircine would claim his soul.

The atmosphere scared him at first : fog clouded his vision , making him feel blind , trapped , and dumb under the keen eye of the dragon he hunted. Past the fog , his skill and knowledge of the dragon - rending Shout combined with those that created it. Together , they made the dragon taste of mortality and die. However , its body vanished in ash and he did not absorb its soul. He was concerned that he had dome something incorrectly or was a False Dragonborn , as Miraak will soon claim. After returning to Nirn , Alsgeir spent weeks conversing with Paarthurnax at the Throat of the World. When he finally returned to see his family , he instead found an empty house and a note from the Thalmor demanding he join them at Northwatch Keep. The Imperial influence in the city had allowed them to march in and out with little disturbance.

Algeir traveled to the Keep and willingly put himself at the mercy of the Thalmor , allowing himself to be taken in as a bound and gagged " guest " in exchange for the safety of his family. Their accommodations were good but his was not. The Interrogator asked a variety of questions , but most centered around the specifics of his role as Dragonborn. It seemed that they were interested in his power for some political affair , to undo the peace that he had managed at a peace council. At times , they brought his son out to watch the torture. With each session , Alsgeir 's resolve hardened and he began to resemble his inner beast more and more , though he also grew weaker. He is there still , developing defiance but with no hope to escape and get his family out of there.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 16 Points Jun 7, 2016
    #1142 Balomew, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  3. RedEyedJedi

RedEyedJedi Member

4. DraconicPsycho

DraconicPsycho Dragonman

Name: Reez Dawl
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Warrior/ Templar

Appearance: Average height for an Argonian. Dark blue scales and 4 horns protruding from the back of his head. He has deep blue eyes. He has Argonian scout armor which he dyed Purple and dark blue to blend in with the darkness.

Biography: Was born in Shadowfen, but his parents moved to skyrim when he was 8 because a wamasu destroyed their house. He grew up in Windhelm where Him and his parents were dockworkers, until one night where he escaped and traveled with a khajiit caravan until a mammoth showed up and killed everyone except for Reez. He moved to riften where he joined the thieves guild.
    Weapons: Dual wield Argonian axes for up-close and an Argonian bow for far away.

Magic: Close wounds, Healing hands, and Muffle.

Personality: Quiet, but ruthless in battle. can be extremely persuasive.

Wealth: Upper middle class (Around 10,000 coins)

Weapon style: Shoots arrows from afar and then rushes in with his axes. He is extremely agile and jumps around to kill his opponent.

5. RedEyedJedi

RedEyedJedi Member

Name: Vlad
    Alias: N/A
    Sex: Male
    Race: Redgaurd
    Class: Hunter/Tracker
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Single
    Family: Farther/Mother are dead, Older brother Markus still lives in hammerfell
    Properties: A small cave he calls home, not much in there.
    Affiliations: The southpaw hunting group of hammerfell
    Afflictions: Impatient, Determined, OCD.
    Religion: Arkay

Appearance

Height: 6ft
    Build: Lean, Athletic
    Eyes: Bloodshot, Blue
    Skin tone: White
    Hair Style: Light black dreadlocks
    Facial hair: Light black stubble
    Scars: Wolf bite scars on right wrist, small scratch from the top of his left eye down to his cheek
    Tattoos: N/A
    Piercings: N/A

Personality: He is quite a friendly person, always welcoming of others and will often share his ale with his new found friends, although being welcoming vlad tends to avoid the company of elves most of all high elves "there a stuck up race who care only for there own" he will often say.
    As vlad lives the simple life alone, he loves nothing more then the hunt but in order to fill his spare time vlad is always in search of new hobbies and adventures, he's fascinated about the old dwavern relics but has yet manage to uncover a tomb. He also likes to search out for old dragon buriul sites and seeks out the wonders burried bellow.
    Temper: High, takes vlad along time to get angry even if its over the smallest of things vlad can sometimes take things to far and ends up In a brawl more times then he can remember.

Alignment: Neutral/Lawfull
    Good: Friendly, Smart, Attention to detail, Joker
    Bad: Stubborn, impatient, too nice
    Dislikes:Foolishness,Elves,Other Stubborn people
    Fears: Drowning, Sprigens
    Habits: Always fidgeting with his hands, cooking his food twice to make sure its done

Gear & Fighting Style

Head: Dark Green Hood
    Chest: A light green tanned leather cheast peace with iron studs around the shoulders with a fur coat
    Arms: Small leather braces and a pair of fingerless gloves
    Waist: A small satchel and a home made leather belt
    Legs: Thin leather pants for easy movement lined with fur
    Feet: Two adult sized bear paws converted in shoes, made by his father on vlads first bear kill
    Every Day Carry: His bow and quiver containing 40 steel arrows, 1 bear trap and 2 smaller rabbit traps, a map of skyrim, a dwaven dagger along with a steel throwing axe and a few everyday tools in order to make repairs.

Weapons: 1hunting bow with 2spare strings, 40 steel arrows, a dwaven dagger, throwing axe, 3 traps

Magicka: None

Fighting Abilities: Vlad likes to to stay back and finish his enemies afar often using self made poisons, if all else fails vlad has his trusty dagger not much but along with his throwing axe its a well fought fight.

Fighting Style: Vlads fighting style is scout first kill later, After finding out what he's up against vlad tends to find the highest ground and let his arrows do the work, he's not much of a taction when it comes to fighting but his hunting skills tend to come in handy if he cant sneak past his opponent

6. NoFearArgonian

I'm new to this site, but I have been playing Skyrim for a little while, but here goes.

Kymir, or Blade-of-No-Fear
    Name: (Formerly) Blade-of-No-Fear (Current Adopted Name) Kymir
    Sex: Female
    Parents: Deceased
    Siblings: Unknown
    Home: Honeyside in Riften
    Affiliations: The Dark Brotherhood (Leader)
    Belief: Sithis and a close connection with the Void

Appearance

Scale color: Bronze
    Eye color: Orange
    Height: 5'11
    War Marks: Yellow stripes underneath her eyes
    Horns: Four sets on her head, curved
    Scars: A small scar across her left eye
    Tattoos: None
    Piercings: None

Personality

Kymir is generally willing to meet new people when she goes across the lands of Skyrim, from the Bannered Mare to the Bee and Barb. She also, however, is not willing to get the trust of others very quickly, only relying on the members of the Dark Brotherhood to do work for her and accompany her should she need the help. Not only is Kymir not quick to trust, but she also is very interrogative, gaining the qualities she meets from others in question filled conversations. She's brutal in combat, but she is quite the ally should you gain her trust. She is also willing to help everyone she meets, so long as she gets paid.

Kymir takes great interest in alchemy and making potions. She studies the plants of Skyrim, especially the Blue Mountain Flowers and Hanging Moss found throughout the mountains and caverns in Skyrim. She also studies the parts of animals used for alchemy, like Giant's Toes, and she uses it to acquire money to purchase weapons, armor, and decoration for her home. She spends most of her days in the Dawnstar Sanctuary, training initiates and purchasing knowledge from Babette in Alchemy.

Armor and Weapons

Helmet: None
    Body: Elven
    Gauntlets: Assassin Greaves
    Boots: Steel

Primary used weapon: Dwarven Warhammer of Shocks
    Secondary weapon: Blade of Woe
    Sometimes used: Finiriel's End with Falmer Arrows

Skills

Alchemy
    Sneaking
    Lockpicking
    Sneaking
    Archery

Sathon gro-Churlak
    Name: Sathon gro-Churlak (For short) Sathon
    Race: Orc
    Siblings: Unknown
    Home: Lakeview Manor
    Affiliations: Volkihar Vampires (Leader)
    Belief: Malacath

Appearance

Skin tone: Pale green
    Eye color: Right eye is paled white, the left eye is red with orange in the center (similar to Lord Harkon)
    Height: 6'7
    War Marks: Black mark underneath eyes
    Scars: Horrible scar going across left cheek and across his left eye, as well as a paled out right eye

Personality

Sathon is always comfortable in meeting new people, and even wishes to help those who are enslaved or abused for their race or just in general. He is kind, sarcastic, and trustworthy to others, but he remains to be easily irritated and annoyed by the obnoxious people in life. He is generally muscular and a great smith like the rest of the Orsimer kind, forging his own house after mining hours for iron and other ores, and cutting lumber at mills, as well as buying goods around Skyrim like Goat Horns. He is a hard and dedicated worker, even willing to work for those he trusts the most.

Even though Sathon remains to be kind, he is a vampire, sucking the blood of his victims in the night and going on killing sprees as the vicious Vampire Lord. He obviously travels by night on horseback, and he goes around to many of the holds in Skyrim looking for work. He loves to fight with dual weapons and use his vampiric powers on others. Though he values the lives of others, being a vampire already makes him a bad enough person as it is.

Armor and Weapons

Body: Royal Vampire Armor
    Gauntlets: Vampire Gauntlets
    Boots: Vampire Boots

Primary used weapon: Harkon's Sword (sometimes axes)
    Secondary weapon: Auriel's Bow with Any Arrows
    Other weapons: None

Skills

One handed
    Sneaking
    Lockpicking
    Vampire Lord
    Restoration (slightly)
    Destruction (slightly)

Vyn Farseer
    Name: (Formerly) Ellne Farseer (Currently Adopted Name) Vyn Farseer
    Race: Nord
    Sex: Female
    Siblings: Deceased
    Home: Windhelm
    Affiliations: None
    Belief: Talos and the belief of going to Sovngarde

Appearance

Skin Tone: Pale white
    Eye Color: Silver
    Height: 5'7
    War Marks: Red stripe through eye
    Scars: Two scars; one underneath her eye and the other on her lip
    Tattoos: A human skull on her left shoulder; an elf skull on her right shoulder
    Piercings: Left ear only

Personality

Vyn is a generally outgoing, sarcastic, and helpful individual. She always will help someone, and she doesn't care about the money or the fame; she just fights for what she cares about and that happens to be Skyrim. Vyn doesn't get annoyed too easily, and sometimes will take an insult like a joke, but when she does happen to get upset, which is rare, it will not be as beautiful as she is. She spends most of her days inside Windhelm helping the Stormcloaks, and will do anything to prove her worth to Ulfric Stormcloak, not to mention take down the Imperials.

Despite her more trusting and caring side, Vyn is willing to steal from others, and even kill, to get what she wants, and will do almost anything to achieve her goals. If you are a member of the Imperial Army, Vyn will most likely ignore you, and leave you to your time. She also travels around the holds of Skyrim looking for work, which isn't too hard for a Nord. All she wishes for in Skyrim is redemption, and is working to achieve that goal.

Armor and Weapons

Body: Stormcloak Cuirass
    Gauntlets: Iron
    Boots: Hide Boots

Primary Weapon Used: Iron Mace
    Secondary Weapon: Long Bow with Steel Arrows
    Sometimes Used: Dual-Wielding

Skills

One handed
    Sneaking
    Lockpicking
    Enchanting
    Speech
    Dragon Transformation

lizardisok: 15 Points Mar 16, 2016
    #1146 NoFearArgonian, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  7. Balomew

Balomew Active Member

EIFID
    THIRTY-SIX YEAR OLD MALE NORD
    19 MID 4E165, STEED, RORIKSTEAD
    PERSONAL DETAILS

ALIAS: The Dragonborn is know as Kroniid to Dragonkind.
    RELIGION: Eifid is devout to Kynareth, Mother of Men.
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Eifid owns Breezehome in Whiterun, as did his wife and children. It is currently abandoned or illegally housed.
    AFFLICTION: Eifid contracted Lycanthropy in the wild and has since learned control. Due to recent torture, his human form has developed the thick facial and body hair and animistic behavior.
    AFFILIATION: He is a low ranked member of the Companions, of which he joined after the demise of Kodlak.
    POLITICAL OPINION: Although the Empire is displeased with the arrangement, it is too fragile to resist the force of the Aldmeri Dominion. There may be a resistance factor in the future. An allied international Empire would benefit all provinces. The Stormcloaks are too preoccupied concentrating on maintaining rage to notice this, or to pay attention to the Dragon threat. Their rebellion will not have a significant long term effect. Either side losing will weaken both and therefore strengthen the invaders, so he will go to great lengths to ensure peace between the conflicting sides.
    PHYSICAL DETAILS

He has the typical stocky athletic build of a Nord with a tan to fit a farmer. His body is marred with wind burns and old scars. Due to recent torture, burns from magic and silver lace his skin and especially his ring finger. Thick tawny locks curl around his ears. He has grown a chaotic beard. Thick brows arch over blue eyes.
    EQUIPMENT

SKILLS:
    • Blocking
    • Light Armor
    • One-Handed
    WEAPONS:
    • Silver Mace
    • Steel Sword
    APPAREL:
    • Leather Armor
    • Wooden Shield
    ITEMS:
    • Backpack
    • Healing Salve
    • Dragon Mead Horn
    • Two Water Skins
    BIOGRAPHICAL DETAILS

FAMILY: Nord mother Morgia deceased and buried in Rorikstead cemetery. Condition of Dunmer father unknown. Imperial wife Ullina and son Mojer.
    PERSONALITY: Eifid possesses a capability for deception and patience unusual for a Nord warrior. Like his kin, he is arrogant, merciless, and passionate. Praise gets to his head. He dislikes quiet companions and does not envy leadership position.
    HISTORY

Eifid was raised by his mother native to the region. They lived on a farm in Rorikstead where she taught him how to farm and familiarize with the land. When the World Eater returned, neither dared believe the rumors nor to leave home. It was when the rumors dwindled and they relaxed that a Dragon came searching for food and territory. It razed the farm to mark its territory but was drawn off by locals. Although both mother and son survived by hiding in the cellar, the stress soon sent Morgia to her grave.

The concept of the death of others drove Eifid to chase stories of a Dragon. It was on this mad hunt that the Companions in their grief saved his life. They bonded and he promised his sword in exchange for safe harbor and training. It was in Whiterun and at this time that he met his wife and later had their child, who he saw as his promise to protect life incarnated. They lived in a house in Whiterun until it burned down by natural causes and was rebuild as Breezehome.

Eventually a Companions bounty led him to kill a Dragon at the Western Watchtower before he believed himself prepared. The reactions of people both witnesses and strangers varied: in fear, praise, or threat. All demanded petty tasks for petty favors, of which he refused in his naive believe that he did not need the support of the people. He instead set straight to the Throat of the World to answer the call of the Graybeards who had summoned him. Here his path was forged in honor of Kynareth, and Eifid was tasked with removing the Dragon threat by word or sword in order to return the world to the peace that he craved.

He studied under the guidance of the Graybeards and at the College of Winterhold, and learned new Words of Power. During this period, he had also contracted Lycanthropy, and before recent events had learned how to control his Inner Beast. He eventually trapped a Dragon, to whom he spoke in length in its Tongue until he loosed it free and was flown to the Dragon infested fane of Skuldafn. He walked alone into the portal to Sovngarde with the fear of failure, death, and an eternity in the Hunting Grounds.

Fog at firs clouded his vision. He was blind and trapped, dumb under the keen eye of his target. When it cleared and he was passed into the Hall where he joined with Ancient Nords of legend, he combined his skill and knowledge of the Render Dragon Shout with that of those who had once created it. Together they made Alduin the World Eater taste of Morality. However, when its body and soul vanished without trace, both Eifid and spirits were concerned. He feared that he was a False Dragonborn. After returning to Nirn he spent months in council with Parthuurnax.

When he returned home to see his loved ones, Eifid instead found a hollow house and a threat from the Thalmor. The influence of the Imperial Empire in Whiterun had allowed the invaders to march in and out with little disturbance. Eifid traveled to Northwatch Keep and put himself in their care, his cooperation in exchange for the safety of his beloved. But they lied. The Interrogator seemed interested in his role as Dragonborn. They brought his wife and son in at times. The three linked by blood remain here, although details regarding their disappearance and whereabouts have begun to leak out through rumor.

EDITED 6|1|16

#1147 Balomew, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  8. Oliver Cub Mcknight

Oliver Cub Mcknight New Member

Name: Julandros
    Aliasas: Jul
    Stone: Warrior
    Class:An-Xileel Warrior
    Major Skills: One Handed, Sneak, Block, and Light Armor
    Minor Skills: Smiting and Archery
    Weapons: Mace, Shield, and Bow
    Bio:
    An An-Xileel Warrior is the combination of the stealth and ambushing power of the Argonian marshland guerrilla tactics alongside the power and stamina that the Argonians possess due to the Hist's Blessing. They can handle themselves in a fight against most enemies, from Thalmor to Imperials they smash head and armor alike, crushing enemies beneath their mace and shield. On the other hand should they find their enemy unawares they utilize stealth to prepare an ambush or a sneaky attack in order to start the fight on their own terms.

However they are not durable to face an army alone. Best found in small squads these warriors can take any force down with a combination of surprise, arrows, and speedy assaults. Therefore they are tactical and dexterous, not so brutish as Nords, nor Red-guards, these Argonians use more brain then brawn in their ambushes.

Personality: Unlike most of the Xileel Warriors Jul is young and inexperienced. He has trouble taking things to seriously and is considered and out cast from his people.

9. Maiden Spread Eagle

Maiden Spread Eagle New Member

Name: Spread Eagle

Class: Ranger

Morals: Attempted righteousness although easily keyed to violence at anything she can twist into honorable. Also will do most anything to get a few septims, including theft, assassinations, and occasionally lewd behavior.

Appearance: 5'9 lightly muscled yet very feminine, long blonde hair with scattered small braids. Light piercing blue eyes surrounded by dark eyeliner and fair skin. Her face bears no scars nor war paint.

Attire: Her long blonde hair is often covered by a nightingale hood if out in the wilderness or a place of unfamiliar people. Usually wearing full nightingale attire save for the occasional night of socializing in tavern clothes and tall boots.

Skills: Stealth, Hunting, Horseback Riding, Archery

Weapons: Nightingale Bow accompanied by ebony arrows, an ebony sword, and a silver dagger stuck in her boot.

Likes: Wine, mead, hunting, riding horses, werewolves, taverns, fighting, the empire, septims and killing

Dislikes: Bards, Vampires(save Serana), Thalmor, skeevers, Orcs, Falmer

Brief History: Born and raised in Riverwood hunting game, excelling in archery and daggers. That is until she turned 18 she was sent to the college of winterhold. Which she soon ran away from retaining only minimal knowledge in alteration. In a rebellious phase she hunted game across skyrim finally reaching the town of Riften. Falling in with the thieves guild for a while as the recruited her for her light feet and stealth. Rising through the ranks she was then accepted into the nightingales of which she still worships Nocturnal. Here she honed her stealth. Then came the civil war, she offered her allegiance to the empire as a scout. Although she soon started conventional frontal attacks with her archery skills, and picked off officers from afar. After eventually squashing the main force of stormcloaks she still lusted for the kill. Hunting only partially satisfied her blood lust after the war. So she accepted induction to the Dark Brotherhood, occasionally excepting contracts between hunting and exploring.

Kinda new to this so be gentle but I feel this represents my character well.

10. Kivuli_The_Khajit

Kivuli_The_Khajit Werewolf Queen of Skyrim

Name: Kivuli
    Race: Khargonian (Khajit/Argonian hybrid (90% Khajiit, 10% Argonian))
    Subrace: Werewolf
    Class: Thief/Assassin in secret, Thane of Windhelm in public.
    Side: Stormcloak General
    Looks: 6'0" female
    [​IMG]
    Often seen in the red/black Dark Brotherhood armor while on thief/assassin missions, seen in the full Stormcloak General gear when on Stormcloak buisness, and seen in the necromancer robes and her favorite copper-moonstone circlet as her casual gear. Dark Brotherhood gear when on those missions.
    Weapon: Enchanted ebony dagger in the right hand named 'Black Lightning' (Soul Trap/Shock Damage enchantments), either Healing, Summon Flame Atronarch, or Flames in the left hand. Very fond of the Marked For Death and Whirlwhind Sprint Shouts.
    Personality: Kivuli is actually a very compassionate and sweet Khagonian, often giving away her stolen wares to those who need them more than those she'd stolen from. The only people she despises are the Imperials and those on their side, as she sees the Empire as a weak spineless bag of skeever dung preferring to just bow down to the damn Thalmor rather than standing for what their empire was founded on. She has a particular soft spot for the Dunmer in the Grey Quarter, often repairing their homes/stores and running errands for them for free as well as offering protection from the more obnoxious Nords there, and a soft spot for her own kind, which has led her using her status to get their caravans into the city, even if only for short periods of time.
    Biography: She was orphaned in Skyrim thanks to a large gaggle of bandits. Barely escaping with her life, she ran all the way into Whiterun, seeking shelter and a home. A Nord couple took her in and raised her to be a firm believer in Talos amongst other nord customs (Though she retains her accent and habit of speaking in the third person). When she grew old enough she ran off to Windhelm to join the Stormcloaks, and got quite a name for herself there by being so effective in whatever mission given to her. She spent her free time giving back to those, showing kindness as her adopted parents once showed her kindness, becoming quite the talented thief. When she heard of Grelod the Kind from Aventus, she decided to do him a solid and fulfill that contract, and ended up on the Dark Brotherhood life path. She has obtained listener status in the Dawnstar hideout, (Leaving the other hideouts for other peoples. x3) ending at present day. She doesn't really like to talk about how she got her werewolf status though, because it's meant to be a secret.
    (This is pretty much my PC from my copy of the Skyrim game. I tried to make her less OP than she is in my game. xP)

#1150 Kivuli_The_Khajit, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  11. AsenMahawa

AsenMahawa New Member

Name: Aust Amastacia
    Race: Altmer "High Elf"

Appearance:
    Aust has the build of an average high elf. Standing approximately 5'8" tall while his slender yet graceful build only weighs roughly 112lb. He is commonly nicknamed as a walking bronze ingot because of the fact that his skin is like the color of bronze. Other times in the sun's warmth its almost like his bronze skin turns golden as his sign of getting sunburnt. Which just makes his skin look more bronze yet dull during the night. The elf's shoulder length hair is golden blonde that highlights his face even more. Strangely though his eyes represent the color of the moon as they appear to be silver. With his face shaped more angular, he could easily pass off to be a Thalmor if he wished to be.

Personality:
    One can probably assume that Aust is this haughty and reclusive to himself. Believing in himself to be far superior to non-elves and even other elves. However, this is not true on Aust's behalf. While yes he does have the vibe that Thalmor emits when he enters the room. Yet he's anything but like the Thalmor. Similar to the Bosmer's attitude, Aust is still reclusive to himself and also a bit distrusting with anyone in general. However once he gets to know that individual better as the roots of trust dig deep into the soil, Aust turns out to be a really caring guy and very rarely does he ever betray his loyalty to those he calls friends.

Remember those people that has done stuff such as becoming an entity of evil in order to either protect or avenge someone's death? Well in Aust's case he's done that before and most likely won't hesitate to use that method again. Its not that he's evil or wants to be evil. Aust just has the tendency to utilize the forces of darkness in order to drive whatever he deems as a threat to either perish before him or get lucky enough to escape. Even if he has to become a Vampire Lord to accomplish his goals; Aust will find a way to complete his task. He always has completed his tasks and has always found a way to do it.

Skills:
    Conjuration ~ Grandmaster
    Restoration ~ Adept
    Destruction ~ Expert
    Alteration ~ Adept
    Illusion ~ Expert
    Enchantment ~ Master
    Alchemy ~ Expert
    Smithing ~ Apprentice
    One Handed ~ Expert
    Two Handed ~ Novice
    Blocking ~ Expert
    Light Armor ~ Expert
    Archery ~ Expert
    Sneaking ~ Adept
    Pickpocketing ~ Novice
    Speech ~ Novice

Equipment:
    Mun ~ An ancient Nordic sword that has been powerfully enchanted with the Silent Moon Enchantment. Meaning that while the moon is out, this sword deals additionally burning damage.

Circlet ~ This gold band that has a flawless garnet implanted onto the circlet rests gently yet almost firmly on Aust's brow. All of his destruction magic gets reduced cost by 15%.

Falmer Sword
    Falmer Bow

Elven Armor
    Elven Gauntlets
    Elven Boot

Background:
    [WIP]

• Like Like x 1
    lizardisok: 16 Points Jun 7, 2016
  12. AwkwardJester

AwkwardJester Awkward

Name: Mirri Oakthorn
    Species: Bosmer, "Wood Elf"
    Allegiance: None. She doesn't care for the Empire or the Stormcloaks, and is a bit annoyed at the high and mighty attitude of most Thalmor.

Archery, climbing, horse riding, learning about lycanthropy

DISLIKES
    Being caged in, vegetables (the Green Pact is still deeply engraved in her habits), being told what to do, bandits.

APPEARANCE
    Mirri is, like most Bosmer, very lean and slight of build, which enables her to be quick and light on her feet. She is muscular enough to properly wield a bow, which is no easy effort. She has light bronze skin, with dark eyes and light brown hair, which is pulled back into a short ponytail to keep it out of her eyes.

PERSONALITY
    Mirri has adopted her kin's detached and isolated attitude, but also the amiable one. It takes a lot to annoy her, and her anger can last for a long time if ignited. She's independent of most of the world's worries- she has very personal reasons for being in Skyrim, after all, and her dedication and pride doesn't allow her to stray.

FAMILY
    Her parents and younger sister both still live in Valenwood, and due to Skyrim being Imperial territory, it's a bit hard to contact them. Her grandfather and grandfather both died in the last Wild Hunt, which drives her passion to trying to find a solution.

MORALS
    She's rather indifferent to what is 'right' and 'wrong'. If it benifits her or those she loves, then she will do it.

SKILLS
    Archery - Master
    Sneaking - Expert
    Light Armour - Adept
    One-Handed - Adept
    Speech - Novice
    Smithing - Novice

EQUIPMENT
    Leather armour, eleven bow, elven arrows, and a steel sword for close fighting.

HISTORY
    Mirri was born in Silvenar, one of the more famous settlements in Valenwood. She was taught to shoot and stalk from the moment she was able to shoot and stalk, and spent much of her time outside, practicing with her bow and hunting small game before moving onto larger ones.

She was always a curious girl, and researched everything thoroughly. So, when she was told about the Wild Hunt, she made it her mission to learn more about it. First, the studying was for fun, and then the weight of the situation hit her, as well as the opportunity.

If the Bosmer could learn to control it, they could have a wildcard if it was necessary to fight. So, after her day outside with some other children aiming to become hunters or Thalmor archers, she researched other shifters who had learnt how to control it.

When she learnt about a group of werewolves - or a rumor of one, more honestly - in Skyrim, she instantly made plans to set off for the cold, harsh land. Now, she's there, and the rest is where the present begins.

RELIGION
    She's not particularly affiliated with religion, but low-key worships the Daedric Prince Hircine, who is the closest to both her interests and her goal.

13. Deadpool.

Deadpool. OG Forum member

Name: Vlad the impaler

Orientation: Pure Evil

Laterality: Both hands

Weapons: 2x Scimtars, Imperial bow, quiver full of steel arrows

Race: White/unknown

Dislikes: Altmer (Aldmeri dominion), Imperial legion, Stormcloaks, The High king, the Emperor.

Appearance: Long black hair, coming to his shoulders.
    A mustache on his upper lip. Blood red eyes. Wears high polished steel chainmail armour enchanted with sneak, enchanted steel chainmail boots for sneak, and chainmail gauntlets enchanted with sneak (entire armour is ebony chainmail but is made from high polished steel). He stands at 6 foot tall and has an athletic build.

History:
    In the year of his birth, Vlad's father traveled to Skyrim, where he was then vested into the Order of the Dragon, a fellowship of knights sworn to defend Vampirisim against the encroaching Dawngaurd. He was educated in geography, alchemy, destruction magic and combat, and worshipped and served Molag Bal. After decades of war between the order and the Dawnguard, the order had been slatughtered by the Dawnguard. He feld but was later imprisoned by Redguards, however once he broke out he went to a forest not far from a village that was relatively close to the Dawnguard's fortress and In one night he single handedly cut down every tree and fashoned each of them into steaks. The next morning the Dawnguard had found out about his escape from the Reguard and had sent their army out to find him, however they found that an entire village had been impaled and raised in the air by these steaks, They were so frightened by what had happened that they retreated and the Dawnguard had became disbanded within a decade; as a result he was awared immortality when Molag Bal had spoken to him in a dream. His name was passed from mouth to mouth throughout Tamriel and he bacame known as Vlad the impailer. Everyone knows about him He was the most wanted in the continent for 210 years, until a lookalike was killed.

Current life:
    He spends his time feeding, selling artifacts and illegal goods, assasination contracts. He has become a ledgend and rumours are that he is still alive, the Dawngaurd order is being bought back after the Volkihar Clan has been getting stronger and stronger. He aids them and remains a close friend to Lord Harkon, and has connections to the Dark brotherhood.

Myths that are belived by people about Vlad:

-He's so old that he knew the nightmother personally
    -He has been the mastermind behind the assassination of every emperor and high king
    -His remains are inside of Castle Volkihar
    -Ysgamor himself stuck Vlad's head on a steak outside of the Jorrvaskr

#1153 Deadpool., Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  14. MicahTheNord

MicahTheNord New Member

Name: Micah
    Class: Assassin
    Looks: Buzz cut light brown hair with blue eyes. 6'0 185 pounds
    Personality: He is kind to most everyone. Dislikes the Dominion and Dark brotherhood and will do anything he can to fight or avoid them
    Misc: Uses one short sword. Not by any means a warrior but fights quick with amazing sword skills. Sticks to the shadows and capable of taking down many enemies at a time

15. Hercules of Hegathe

Hercules of Hegathe Leader of The Redguard Investigation Crew

Name: Hercules of Hegathe

Race: Redguard Arch-Mage

Class: Necromancer

Level: 54

Spouse: Adelaisa Vendicci <3, Sylgja ( deceased ), Ria ( deceased )

Current follower: Serana

Political status: Refugee, accused of necromancy, sentenced to death by beheading.

Looks: Negroid skin tone, usually a beard, baldhead with face tattoo.

Personality: Righteous but deadly, history of anger issues.

Misc: Conjurer of flame atronachs, eventually killed Paarthunax after I ended Alduin so I could be with my Blades crew that exists of Mjoll, Brelyna, Uthgerd and Esbern, turned into a werewolf once but cured myself, forcely turned into a vampire twice but cured myself without being contaminated ever since and now I'm once again a vampire Lord but just to save Serana and eventually cure her vampirism.

Perks: Destruction lvl 100, Enchanting 100, Lockpicking lvl 99,

Dislikes: Gargoyles and arrows to the knee.

#1155 Hercules of Hegathe, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  16. Brittonbubba

Brittonbubba Argonian Foreigner

Name: Britton (Argonian nickname: Braitonno)

Class: Jack of All Trades, Master of None. He's good in all fields, but isn't perfect in any of them. To be comedic, he's a 1H-2H Warrior Archer Mage.

Looks: Green-teal scales, blue feather hair, two horns on his head that point back. 5'10. Blue eyes with slit pupils.

Armor: Steel Plate Armor (because I don't want to use Daedric in RPs) including Shield

Weapons: Sword, War Axe, Mace, Greatsword, Battleaxe, Warhammer, Bow (all Nordic, because I don't want to use Dragonbone in RPs). Swords for unarmored opponents, Axes for light armored opponent, Mace/Warhammer for heavy armored opponents. Knows some spells, but anything above Apprentice level, he needs time to use.

Biography: Lived a normal life. His parents liked using foreign names, so his people thought his name was special and meaningful. Britton is actually just a name meaning "from the south". His normal life changed when he came to Skyrim. His parents were almost killed by a group of Windhelm people (because they're racist to anyone who isn't a Nord, especially Dunmer and Argonians). Just as all seemed hopeless, a group of healers, consisted of one member of each race, came upon him. With intense care and magic, they were able to save his parents. Inspired, he set out on adventure when he came of age, hoping to make his own group with at least one of each race and an equal gender ratio.

Personality: He's cheerful, nice, loves small animals (and some big ones), and he enjoys the company of others. He's gay, and in love with another Argonian (that Argonian being Derkeethus). However, he becomes violent and blinded by rage at a simple racist remark (yes, even something as small as "lizard"). He tries to make things fair for his opponents, so he barely bothers with dodging or blocking.

Misc: He has a 50/50 chance of winning or losing battles, despite being talented in various things.

(I'm hoping he's not a Gary Stu, because I play Skyrim with mods and I just based him off of my default playstyle.)

17. Kivuli_The_Khajit

Kivuli_The_Khajit Werewolf Queen of Skyrim

(Sounds good to me, I'd love to make an RP with you! x3 I have a horde of Khajiit, two of which are hybrids. (Khagonian (Khajiit-Argonian), and Khasimer (Khajiit-Orc)). Yet to put the other Cards up tho.)

18. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

Eilonwy Character Card

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name: Eilonwy [Ay-Lon-Wee]

Nicknames: Elie [El-ee]

Birth name: Eilonwy Lorethus

Race: Altmer

Height: 5'8

Weight: 140 lbs

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Laterality: Right-Handed

APPEARANCE

Skin/Scale/Fur Color: Pale gold

Eyes: Pale Yellow

Hair Color/Horns/Ears: Golden Blonde

Hair Style/Feathers: Curly Semi-Long

Build: Short for an Altmer; thin, slightly curvy. Very little muscle.

Scars: Burn scars on her arms and legs from magic practice as a child.

Other: Icy blue markings around her eyes that travel down her cheeks

APPAREL

Constant Wear: Blue mage robes with magicka enchantments, boots, Mage's Circlet, various enchanted rings, and enchanted necklace.

Casual Wear: A casual button-up blue long sleeve, dark brown pants, darker brown boots, various enchanted rings, enchanted necklace, and Mage's Circlet.

Armor: In battle, she usually wears her robes, which have no armor. However, if needed, she does have Elven Light Armor.

GEAR

Weapons: Ebony One-Handed Sword and Dwarven Bow with Dwarven Arrows

Magic: Magic is her forte. She knows at least three spells from each school; however, she is most knowledgeable in the schools of destruction and restoration. She is still continuing to learn more through the College of Winterhold.

Other: She is always carrying lockpicks, scrolls, a small painting of her family with their signatures on the back, and some book she is reading.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: At a first meeting, many will assume she is cold and apathetic; as her usual outward body language portrays, of course. This is false, and the moment one may speak with the high elf, one will see that she is kind and intellectual. She is a very gentle woman, unless provoked, and is willing to lend a hand if one is worthy. Her heart and mind often quarrel, as she is bound between logic and morals. As a very stubborn and independent young woman, she is difficult to lend aid to. When in battle with a foe, she will not hold back as her cold and logical thoughts do erupt. Overall, she is a kind-hearted and intelligent young woman.

Fighting Style: Stating the obvious, she is a fine user of the arcane arts. She demonstrates this in battle, by using a variety of magic within both of her hands. Her strongest suit is between the range of 'not-too-far-away' and 'not-to-close', if one were to joke about the distance. There, her magic can reach the enemy while herself being a safe distance away. When closer enemies appear, she will often double up with destruction spells in one hand and a sword in the other. For long range and out-of-sight battles, she will use her bow. She tends to sneak and observe the enemy, trying to locate types of weapons, the type of enemy, and the terrain. It is then she can decide what spells to use.

Habits: On free time, she often is found reading a book. She also runs her fingers through her hair while deep in thought. Oddly, she crosses her legs while casually standing.

Voice: Daenarys Targaryen - Game of Thrones

-Magic
    -Alchemy
    -Reading and Researching
    -Exploring
    -Sweet Rolls
    -Dwemer Machines

Dislikes:
    -Arrogance
    -War
    -Bandits
    -Thugs
    -Nords who blame the college for their woes, or despise the arcane arts
    -Drunkards
    -Snobby High Elves; AKA, the Thalmor

MISCELLANEOUS

Affiliations: A student at The College of Winterhold

Afflictions/Fears:
    -War that interferes with the Innocent
    -Markarth; The place bothers her for the dark undertones.
    -Giants

Properties:
    She owns a small home in Dawnstar [About the size of the Breezehome in Whiterun, except it has an enchanting table extra, and the bottom floor front room is a shop.] She also has a dorm in the College of Winterhold

Job:
    Most who know her already know she is a student at the college; however, she does not teach spells or give training. She believes that if she makes one mistake of teaching the wrong person, they could use magic for evil. Instead, she makes and sells potions in her shop.

Combat Skills:
    She is most skilled in Magic, of course. She tries her best to be stealthy, and attack quickly with magic. Simple. She is fairly good with a sword as well, but sometimes misses with a bow. She is very lacking in two-handed weapons, and when often confronted with an enemy who has one, she can struggle. This is the same for those why carry a shield, or in general have heavy armor.

Other: She's a bit of a goody-two-shoes; so pick-pocketing and murdering/assassinations, aren't her thing. Despite this, she steals; more often than one would think. It simply depends on the situation, who the person is, and where she is. Picking locks to get into chests and doors happens quite often. However, if caught, she is always willing to pay and apologizes. One place she will never steal from is the college; she respects that place with very soul.

HISTORY/BACKSTORY

Eilonwy was born in Summerset Isle, where the high population of the Altmer dwells. She was a curious child, always trying to soak up anything she could learn. Her younger brother was born at her age of three, and at the young age of 11, her mother died due to illness. Her and her brother got along far more than most siblings, and they often practiced magic with one another. When Eilonwy turned 14 and her brother 11, her father took them on a trip to Skyrim. Little did she know, her father was part of the Thalmor. When in a meeting, Eilonwy and her brother sneaked around to eavesdrop, and finally heard the awfully racist and horrible things her father had done and spoken of.

When back at home, she confronted her father of being Thalmor. He simply laughed and ruffled her hair, stating how she and her brother would be too, someday. To his ignorance, Eilonwy was disgusted by this; and to her ignorance, her brother wanted to follow in his father's path. The confrontation grew into a heated and violent dispute between Eilonwy and her father, to which her brother took her father's side.

That night, Eilonwy took her belongings, or at least what she could carry, along with the small portrait of her family with their signatures on the back, and left. She boarded a ship and left Summerset Isle. She traveled far across Tamriel, searching for a place to live where she could be accepted. Finally, from a kind old woman, she heard of the College of Winterhold. It took her months to get there, but once she did, she was quick to show her abilities in the arcane arts, which impressed many, and she was accepted.

There, she began her studies, and her health rose thanks to the comforts of the dorms. The Arch-Mage was very welcoming of her, and Tolfdir treated her like an adopted daughter. As she began to be more worthy in her potion-making skills, she ended up selling some of her potions to the students. By suggestion of Tolfdir, as long as she was safe and cautious, she could travel and sell potions. She ended up making a lot of money, and was able to purchase a property. At first, she wanted to buy a home in Winterhold, but there were none for sale that weren't destroyed. The closest place to the college was Dawnstar, which did have a property for sale. She ended up buying a home and making the large bottom floor room a shop. She travels back and forth between the home and the college, making a profit and researching.

Hercules of Hegathe: 1 Point Oct 9, 2016
  19. Crucialcatalyst

Crucialcatalyst New Member

Name:Varick Ironbore
    Class: Warrior
    Looks: Long straight black hair, 6'2, caucasian, images.jpg
    Personality: Quiet and to himself , he has lived most his life alone, due to his family being killed in a raid at a early age,despises the Empire . extremely loyal to people he has deemed true friends.
    Misc: Likes using a sword in one hand and one hand open for casting a small amount of spells like the beginning spells of the destruction family. Next to no money as he does not need it.

20. Zelda

Zelda Princess of Hyrule

[​IMG]
    Name: Valencia

Nicknames: Valencia the Brave and Val
    Birth name: Valencia Ildrose

Race: 75% Nord and 25% Breton

Height: 5'7

Weight: 140 lbs

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Laterality: Right Handed

APPEARANCE

Skin/Scale/Fur Color: Fair

Eyes: Light Blue

Hair Color/Horns/Ears: White

Hair Style/Feathers: Wavy Short

Build: Slim with Feminine Muscles

Scars: One cut across chest, one burn on upper left arm, and one cut on right leg.

Other:
    N/A

APPAREL

Constant Wear: Her clothes are to keep her protected; thus, she wears thick apparel as well as armor. She is always seen with her blue scarf, no matter the weather. Skyrim is usually cold anyways.

Casual Wear: Her protective clothes and armor, of course. She never knows what could happen upon any day, and is always willing to be ready for anything. Again, her trusty blue scarf.

Armor: Her armor is always the same; an entirely handcrafted light armor set that has the stats of heavy armor. It is designed with various small details of leaves, referring to her gentle nature she showed during her epic battle. Also, her blue scarf.

GEAR

Weapons: She will always carry her favorite one-handed sword and shield wherever she travels. Her sword is the Royal Sword of Wayrest, and her Shield is the Royal Shield of Wayrest. They were forged with some of the strongest of materials in Tamriel, and rumor has it that when necessary, secret enchantments may come from them. She carries a few other weapons, including a dagger and bow.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Magic (If applicable): While she is not knowledgeable on most magic, she is extremely skilled in restoration. She considers it one of her stronger suits as well, which is rare for a warrior-like person. She even dubbed it 'her life saver' in a speech. She also knows a great amount of destruction, which is for when she is stripped of her primary weapons in dangerous situations. She is also working on, and currently knows a few words, of the Thu'um.

Other: She carries a lot of potions, lockpicks, food, and maps.

PERSONALITY AND VOICE

Personality: As any hero would be, she is courageous, wise, kind, honorable, and generous. Despite being a woman who has murdered others in battles across vast lands, she is generally very sweet and surprisingly innocent in nature. Her innocence is not to be confused with ignorance, as she knows how evil the world truly is. For her, she radiates a pure heart that tries to bring peace and joy to others; hence the reason why she seems so innocent. She is a very patient and wise woman, and her generosity to help others extends farther than what many can possibly do. Her courage and honor spreads throughout every land she walks upon, hoping to find peace in a world that worships evil and commits such sins.

Fighting Style: Sword and shield come first to her; of course, after her analysis of the situation and environment, of course. Then of course, healing and destruction magic if needed. Her skills with a bow are also great for long-distance.

Habits:
    - Because of her backstory with royalty and knighthood, she is very polite when interacting with others, even when they are rude to her. She also has a great posture and table manners.
    - She often organizes things, sometimes unintentionally.
    - Counting her coins. She never does this in public, but mostly in her home. She is very self-aware of finances, and wants to make sure she can have a happy life if she somehow cannot return to Wayrest to an unforeseen factor.

Voice: Emma Watson

- Helping Others
    - Dresses
    - Wealth, to an extent
    - Rabbits
    - The Sky, both day and night
    - Learning new things

Dislikes:
    - Evil
    - The Dark Brotherhood, the Thieves Guild, Bandits, Vampires, Werewolves, Hagravens, Necromancers, Thalmor, and Multiple other 'evil' groups of people.
    - Death
    - Poverty
    - Illness/Injury
    - Arrogance
    - Carelessness

MISCELLANEOUS

Affiliations: A knight of the Knights of the Rose in Wayrest, High Rock.

Afflictions/Fears:
    - Surprisingly, death. But she will not let that get in the way of helping others.
    - Failure
    - Her love, surprising as well, and she keeps it a secret.
    - Permanent injury; same with death, she does not let the fear get in the way.

Properties: She owns a property in Whiterun

Job: Knight, Mercenary, and Trader. Healing can be considered, but she doesn't dare ask for payment of such.

Combat Skills: Her combat skills are beyond most. With high stamina, health, and magicka, her combat is spread overall with skill. However, her strongest skills are with a sword and healing.

Other:
    - She is secretly disconnected on the affection of love. She prays to Mara, hoping someday she will understand. She wishes to find someone to be her partner, but she desires no children or intercourse. She refuses to say why, and usually ends up pushing away any feelings due to her lost thoughts.
    - She is not a fan of alcohol, and jokingly calls it "brain poison". Despite this, if one manages to get her drunk, she becomes very flirtatious, immature, rebellious, and careless; everything opposite to her. The next day while ill, she will mourn over her actions and apologize constantly.

HISTORY/BACKSTORY

Born with a healthy baby girl, the parents of Valencia were surprised to see the white hair she possessed. Despite having white hair, they were not concerned, as it was not tinted grey, and she was overall very healthy. She grew up a curious child, wandering the halls of the Wayrest castle. Her father was a respectable and one of the highest ranked knights at the time. Thus, to protect inside the castle itself, Delvon Ildrose was allowed to live within it. The King and Queen were delighted to have another child roaming the halls with their own son, often playing together.

As she grew up, she was taught benevolence and chivalry when in the presence of royalty, to which she became accustomed to both acting like a royal and acting like a knightly guard. Her mother, despite being fully Nordic, taught her daughter the arcane arts, while her knightly father, Breton and Nordic, taught her the ways of the knight. She lived a very happy life, and became very popular among others who visited the castle with her bright personality; enough to where she was mistaken to be a princess.

The years passed, and she grew more mature. Valencia was often found healing the injured knights and guards, talking with civilians, tending to the gardens, training, and reading. While she was never a royal herself, she couldn't help but love the beauty and responsibility it had. The wealth, the responsibility, the changes she could make to the world for the greater good; she wanted it. However, she knew very well it was never in her grasp, and began to take a similar path of career as her father.

More years passed, and as her princely friend grew as well, she managed to form a fondness of the young man. She very often pushed away anything to do with such emotions, as he was a childhood best friend. She did manage to invite him to a dinner with just the two of them, and he did except. Despite this, nothing else came out of it but the continuation of their friendship. This, she did not mind at all.

As her training years passed, she finally became a knight of the Knights of the Rose. Her father was honored to have his daughter follow in his footsteps, and at such a young age. Two years passed after her acceptance, and an ordeal faced the kingdom greatly. An evil man, the name of Fanandar the Strong, stormed the castle with his group of rouges, attempting to murder the royal family to take the throne.

The Knights of the Rose took their stands, and began to battle. While all of this was occurring, the King and Queen were taken into protection in a separate room. In the chaos, their son was lost in the castle. Sprinting frantically, Valencia left to find the prince. She made it the throne room, to which he was hiding in. Not a second later, did Fanandar the Strong bust through the doors, sword in hand, ready for battle. With no one else around, Valencia stood in front of prince Rodeyval drawing her sword to Fanandar.

The battle was grueling and tough, but her skill in healing managed to save her from massive injury. With each slice, she grew closer and closer to finishing him. Finally, after a long and damaging battle, Valencia managed to stab him through the chest, killing the rebellious leader. She managed to heal herself until others arrived, Fanandar the Strong dead with the prince alive. She was quickly healed by others, and praised for her courage from the royal family.

While the surprise rebellion was deadly, it was far from a war or large uprising. Despite this, Valencia was awarded with the Royal Sword, Royal Shield, and a lifetime to stay in the castle. The blue-eyed young woman couldn't be happier that she helped protect those she cared about.

Not many years later had Valencia decided she wanted to go exploring, and spread kindness and peace throughout Tamriel. Her main target was for Skyrim. She desired to meet with the Grey Beards, learn the language of the Thu'um, and learn more about her Nordic culture that most of her heritage was from. She was given a hearty goodbye, told that she would forever be a Knight of the Rose, before she left for Skyrim.

In time, she managed to learn a few words of the Thu'um, and decided to stay in Skyrim for a few more years to learn more from the Greybeards. She was also tragically grief-stricken by Skyrim's awful politics and violence, to which she hoped to solve as well. She ended up buying a property in Whiterun, that way her location was central to Skyrim, and her travels would be less drastic. She also began trading with many, as her adventures lead to many items of finding, and Whiterun was the trading central of Skyrim.

For now, she also offers mercenary work, and still considers herself a knight, and trades, to earn money. She still has many riches from her duty in Wayrest. She also volunteers to heal the sick and injured while traveling, never asking for coin in return. Again, her main goal is to spread peace and kindness throughout Tamriel.

Extra: Her blue scarf is from her childhood friend, Rodeyval. He made it himself and gave it to her for saving his life.