• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    BruynzeelSig.png

Race: Khajiit / Ka Po'Tun
    Player type:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    standalone
    standalone
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swordsman, Bard/Rogue (Lockpicking and traps but not a thief) Sings like Johnny Cash. But plays a really good flute, and has been known to pluck a decent tune on a lute.
    Looks:
    Siberian tiger like with purple eyes, light build and graceful, with a light step.
    Bio:
    • Runaway prince of a Elswyerian tribe of nomads.
    • not hurting for money, but was at a loss for friends. As he's been running from responsibilities a lot of his life.
    • A natural leader but afraid of governmental responsibilities
    • Loves to adventure and loyal to his friends, only in it for the glory and honor of his group. Has been a spy for the blades since they began.
    • Honorable in his dealings, with all levels of society
    • Bit of a nihilist in politics doesn't care about either the Empire or the Rebellion. But that's mostly as he believes the empire weak and the rebels too xenophobic. Dislikes and distrusts the Thalmor
    • His velvet tongue is music to a merchants ear and he travels under the cover of being a bard. Over time that became more than a cover, its a second life for him allowing him to smuggle food past the tariffs of the Dominion.
    Combat prefs:
    • Light restoration magic
    • Heavy into stealth
    • Expert Bowman with a custom bow enchanted with Stamina Drain and Stamina steal.
    • A skilled swordsman that uses a Akaveri Kantana with stamina drain and stamina steal
    Preferences/Skills
    • Custom Blades Style but leather armor for its lightness, ease of movement
    • Skilled like no other in Enchantments and Smithing.
    • A great cook because of a stint as a chef.
    • Very well read, Loves books and any info he can find he absorbs like cream to a kitten. Actually can be heard to purr while reading.
    • Major handicap... walks with a sever limp. but still manages full stealth.
    Born in another age, Older brother to Maiq, gifted/cursed with long life, He can be killed he has just managed never to die. In his long life has lived and done almost everything, spending sometimes decades perfecting one skill before moving on. Experienced life and death, Loss and gain. And in his personal motivations he wishes for connection to others but realizes that in any relationship that their time together will be temporary so he is hesitant but hopeful. His loves are his skill with forge and cooking. There is not much in life that Bruynzeel has not done or experienced, he is extremely well read and has a memory of almost every moment he has lived which is both a benefit and a curse. The benefit being in skills he always knows, the curse in friends and companions lost, are in his mind like it was yesterday. This power of long life is granted to him by a cursed music box that he thinks is actually helping to do something else.

Bruynzeel the real history behind the history:--------------------------------------------------

I have been a gamer since 1978 when arcades were in their start-up, and then heyday, then decline in my lifetime playing them.
    All the while computers were becoming available to the home user. But I remember weekends spent with my grandfather punching cards and stacking "stacks" of those cards. With that I was hooked I have programmed in Basic, ADA, Fortran, and Pascal... a fair knowledge of newer languages.

My Father in 1979 came home with a Timex Sinclair 1000. Something like 8k memory with a 200.00 option for a additional 8k module. Tape drive... by that I mean a audio tape drive... take about 1 hour to load a program. But that first computer was a gateway drug to my tech addiction. I played Frogger on it in black and white. Then other computers I got other games. Oregon trail, SimCity, Doom, Marathon, Diablo, Balders Gate, and my first TES game Daggerfall.
    Which is where Bruynzeel was born. I have played him as a character in every Elder Scroll game since, in one form or another. Hence the reason I pay homage to him and how he has grown since those early pixelated days.

Edited 10/1/2012

FusRoDovah

Name:Marlo
    Race:Imperial
    Skills:One Handed,Block,Archery
    Class:Warrior
    Weapons:Ebony Sword and Ebony shield(enchanted with resistance to magic)
    Unique Abilites:Fast observer,skilled fighter
    Armor:Full Ebony,but with a long white line,which is a scar, on the front of the chest piece,shield also showing signs of battle
    Dislikes:Mostly Thalmor,but with a few exceptions,in rest,arrogant people
    Looks:Rarely takes off the helmet,but has combed brown hair,a battle scar starting from the left side of the mouth ending on the middle of the chin,1.80m,65 kg,body with athlethic build.
    Background:Original from Cyrodill,his father was a warrior which trained him since he was a little boy in the arts of war,had one brother which used to train him and take him to the Imperial City(he lived in the outskirts),was a member of the what was left of the Fighers Guild but he left them and Cyrodill for Skyrim's Riverwood.He eventually found the Companions but left them when found out about the werewolf secret in one of his major journeys..Now he's roaming Skyrim looking for bounties and adventures.
    Weakness:Because he was raised in Cyrodill,the cold usually affects him mostly(Frost magic),curiosity

SwimArgo

The Shipwrecker
    Name: Gar-Ruk, Ship-Wrecker
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Elemental Mage

Appearance: Gar-Ruk is well built green-scaled Argonian. He has two horns on the back of his head and blue war-paint on his face.

Equipment:
    trident-09160218.png

Gar-Ruk owns a magical trident that he keeps on his back at all times. He uses it very skillfully. He also carries a Dwarven dagger on him.
    Armor: The only thing Gar-Ruk wears is the bottom half of scaled armor. His scales protect him from most damage. Though it is not really armor, he does have a golden necklace he wears around his neck.
    Abilities: Gar-Ruk specializes in a type of Destruction magic that he created. It branches from Frost magic and it the control of water. He has mastered this ability and can use it with ease. If Gar-Ruk tried, he could create a tidal wave, though it would take a lot out of him.

Personality: Gar-Ruk dislikes the land and prefers to be in the water when ever he can. He can be nice depending on his mood, and is very stubborn. One thing he hates is sailors and ships. Gar-Ruk believes that land dwellers should stay on the land, and not be on the sea. He is racist against most of the races of Tamriel, especially Orcs. He also hates High Elves, though no one knows why (possibly because of the acts of the Thalmor). The only race he likes is of course Argonians.
    Dislikes: Land, High Elves/Thalmor, Orcs, Boats

Bio: Gar-Ruk is an amnesiac, and can't remember anything about his life before the age of 19. He woke up on the deck of a ship one day, surrounded by dead Argonian bodies. Gar-Ruk is the name he took, because it was engraved on a golden necklace he was clutching in his hand when he woke. The captain of the ship he was on was a crazy Orismer that enjoyed killing Argonians as a sport. The young Argonian was lucky to survive and as soon as his eyes opened, he knew he was in danger by instinct.

When he woke, Gar-Ruk immediately jumped off the ship to escape. The ship's crew began shooting arrows at Gar-Ruk as he desperately tried to swim away. Fear took over the Argonian, and his magical abilities activated. Without knowing how, Gar-Ruk commanded the water to form a giant wave, which crushed the ship under it. All the stress caused Gar-Ruk to lose consciousness and he blacked out in the water.

He washed up on the shore of Morrowind, near the border of the Black Marsh. Gar-Ruk was found by a group of Argonians bandits, who saw him take out the ship in the distance. They made him their leader, despite Gar-Ruk's refusal of the position. Despite this, he grew close to the band of bandits, and soon they convinced Gar-Ruk to help them raid a ship carrying goods. Gar-Ruk used his powers to capsize the ship, and the group of Argonians took all the valuables with ease. They continued to raid ships in this manner, swimming up to one and using Gar-Ruk's powers to their advantage.

Surprisingly, the young Argonian enjoyed the raids and loved all the treasure they got from them. In one of the raids, Gar-Ruk found a trident that seemed to magically boost his abilities. He kept the trident, and continued to use his powers to destroy ships for years. Soon he was known as "Ship-Wrecker" to sailors.

On one of their raids before Gar-Ruk can sink the ship, he was hit by an arrow by one of the sailors and was too injured to use his powers. The sailors fought back against the raiders and two of Gar-Ruk's men were captured. After he recovered, Gar-Ruk went to retrieve his men. The ship was said to be owned by the East Empire Company, and was heading to a warehouse in Skyrim. After the receiving the information, Gar-Ruk set out on his journey.

Name: Vidarr Limbsplitter

Race: Nord

Class: Barbarian

Looks: Long rose blonde hair, with a knotted beard, 6"3, Caucasian, looks like your typical Beowulf, only more manly! Blue eyes and is big even for a Nord. Has a long straight scar on his left cheek from a fight with a particularly nasty old Orc Warrior looking for a good death.

Personality: Quiet but when in conversation, he is very straightforward and blunt. Vidarr is an alcoholic due to him trying to forget his past, he despises the Thalmor for personal reasons and admires and respects the Ashlander and Khajit way of life. He feels sympathetic to people who have lost loved ones, linking them to his situation.

Misc: Loves his battle-axe, many have had their arms lopped off before him. Treasures his fathers Amulet of Talos, the only thing he has that links him to his past. Vidarr is considering joining the Stormcloaks, not to free Skyrim, but to kill as many Thalmor as he can, he doesn't have a chip on his shoulder, he has the throat of the world on his shoulder.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Name: Nagisus ("Spears-The-Silt")
    Dislikes: Dunmer (due to stories from his parents), open fire, cold weather.
    Skills: Great enchanter. A master in light armour and with a sword.
    Class: Agile swordsman.
    Currently lives in: Djorden Hall, a mansion in the Velothi Mountains near Riften.
    Looks: Has a relatively flat nose and sunken eyes. His horns curl around and point forwards. His scales are coloured emerald. He has a scar that goes from the bottom of his left eye and loops around it.
    Personality: Though most Argonians don't seem to have any emotions, Nagisus nearly lives up to this. The closest to a laugh he has ever managed is a small giggle. He does, however, get angry very quickly, and when he gets angry, he gets extremely angry.
    Bio: As a child, Nagisus did not get very many bedtime stories. Those he did were war stories from his father, Grinds-His-Bones, about the invasion of Morrowind and the Red Year. He heard a lot about Dunmer slavery and the raids of Black Marsh. This caused him to develop an inherit dislike for Dark Elves - especially the Telvanni House. Of all the people in the stories, they were mentioned the most. He grew up in a very mossy, vine-covered villa in Lilmoth with his aforementioned father and his mother, Laynirwe. Every day he would look out the window and see the An-xileel guards. Grinds-His-Bones, as a retired solider, encouraged Nagisus to respect and admire them. And respect and admire he did. At the age of about 17, in 4E 196 he left Lilmoth to trade in High Rock, as he thought that "those snooty Bretons would buy stuff I could find strewn across the swamp floor." He never managed to get to High Rock. The plan was to go to Blackrose, then to Soulrest. He would then make a small rowboat and sail up the Topal Bay, through the Niben Bay and to the Imperial City. He would then go to Bruma, then to Falkreath, then to Elinhir, then to Dragonstar, and finally arrive in Evermor in High rock. However, north of Bruma he was attacked by bears that stole most of his food and ripped apart his map. He ended up in Riften in 4E 199 with very little stock. However, he managed to sell it and buy a house. He worked as a merchant and part-time mercenary until early 4E 201, when he moved back to Lilmoth by caravan, and then by boat. There he joined the An-xileel as an agent due to his skills with stealth and negotiating. He was then sent to Skyrim to keep an eye out for any possible hostile activity and to "discourage" some of the rebels in Riften from their racism. He currently lives in Djorden Hall in the Velothi mountains, as an agent, being kept close to Argonian territory in case of extreme hostility.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Name: Marcus Guenevere (Prounounced gwen-ah-veer)
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: He is tall and has swept back hair. He has a very posh, rich stature and wears fine clothes with steel plate gauntlets. He has blue eyes, some say they look kind, others describe them as ice-blue.
    Personality: He is fairly arrogant and intelligent although he can also be kind and loving to few. He is honourable and fair in nature and combat. Despite his wealth he doesn't like to show off or boast. However he is very cunning and only trusts those who he knows well.
    Combat Preferences: He is a duelist but is also adept at illusion magic. He uses the magic to calm or rout others while he fights one person one on one. However if things get rough and he is heavily outnumbered then he turns others to his side. He is a master with any blade and can best even a veteran with years of training with his skill.
    Background: His parents were imperial nobles who used to live in the Imperial City but they moved to Skyrim before he was born. He grew up with a bad relationship with his parents and one day the manor was raided by bandits and they died. He inherited their money and began training as a fighter. He began working as a mercenary every so often and eventually began making a name for himself.

Melvin

Name: Melvin
    Race: Khajiit
    Class: Assassin
    Personality: Slient and observing waiting to strike.
    Background: He was picked up by his mum in the khajiit homeland and was saved by a mammoth who threw him into the sky to land in skyrim, illegally etering a new island. He is now finding his identity.

Alexstrasza

Mother of Dragons, Bride of Fire
    Name: Alexstrasza LaRouche (Goes by Alex)
    Race: Breton/Nord
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Will change as I RP)
    Class: Samurai (Lives by her code of honor but has a hard time staying with it.)

=======================================

Appearance: Short for the race that his father (Nord) was, Alex only stands 5'4". Unlike both of her parent's races she has blazing red hair which she keeps tied up. She has light colored eyes which are also a shade of red thanks to a illness she had as a child. She has pale skin although she is able to tan thanks to her breton mother's blood. Even though she is female, she keeps her chest wrapped in cloth underneath her robes so that it seems she has a flat chest.

Armor: A distinctive red kimono with a white sash, she has a white haori that she wears over top when not fighting. (More armor to come as I RP)

Weapon:

15389-1-1334696277.jpg

Personality: Honorable and just, Alex strives to be these. She can be *at times* cowardly and lustful (which she blames on her being female.) She has a kindness streak a mile long but when in combat it turns into nothing but hate.

Bio: Alex was born in a small village near the western boarder of Skyrim, she was born to a Nord farmer and a local breton whore. (excuse my choice of words:}) Her father never wanted to see her and her mother was too busy taking care of other men's "problems". She grew up on the streets for a good portion of her life, stealing just to make ends meet.

She came down Gilder's Sickness, which makes people temporarily blind. When she tried to move, she would trip and fall over so she sat underneath a tree for two days. After the two days passed a man came upon her and asked what was wrong. So she explained everything to him, he took sympathy on her and took her with him. He slowly healed her eyes but also trained her in the way of the sword. Even though she couldn't see, she trained hard and learned to listen closely not only with her ears but also to feel the ground. She soon learned that her master was a samurai for the Tsaesci Empire. Shock took her but she wished to be just like her master. She began following the codes and teachings of the Saints and of the Bushido. Even though her master couldn't make her a full samurai, he instilled a certain amount of pride to wear a katana, so that one day she may use it to help the world.

Years passed as the two trained and wandered, when Alex turned 17, her loved master died. His dying breath told her to take the bandages off and see the world and protect its beauty. When she did so, her master was gone. A pile of bones remained alongside a note and a sword. The note read:

To my Beloved student: I'm sorry for leaving on such notice, by now you should of realized that the corpse before you isn't me. I have left for my home in Akaviri, I wish that I could tell you more but please believe me that I am needed. I have left you my sword, it is strong and will never break, no matter the material. Remember that in your darkest times.

She prayed for three days to the Saints, hoping for some kind of answer. No answers came to her in her meditations, she took her sword and left the small temple. She became a wandering warrior, seeing the world that her master wished her to explore and protect.

Extras: She is extremely loyal to her Bushido as such she refuses to sway from it.

Dislikes: Conflicts, Skyrim's cold weather, people thinking she's female (will change)

Urzek

Name: Urzek
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Paladin
    Looks: A bearded masculine man with red hair and 2 ponies on the side.
    Personality: He love his companions/friends very much. He can slaughter a whole army if someone hurt or killed one of his friends. He loves to tank and defend for his partymate/follower. 70% brute 30% tactician. A wanderer in skyrim spreading the light of goodness. He's having a hard time being close to a king/jarl even making friends. The only true friends he made in skyrim was the companions.

Gear: Dawnbreaker and Ysgramor Shield. Paladin armor (Mod)

Quick Story: He is from an another country. He was once a great Paladin in his country. He was the greatest warrior of the Kingdom. Even the king is overwhelmed by his aura and skills. Though some evil lord with the army of necromancers, dead and beast by his side attacked their country. Urzek the paladin and his army fought with their life on the line but still lost. The kingdom fell into the Demon lord's hands and ruled over the country. The remaining kingdom army including Urzek hid somewhere. Urzek planned for a revenge and take back the throne. But his friends didn't agree to his idea and willfully acknowledged the Demon Lord as the new King.
    Urzek was left alone, wandering his country. The Demon Lord ordered his army to hunt and kill Urzek. Since Urzek was still a great danger for the Demon Lord. Months have passed, Urzek encountered thousands of enemies and made himself to kill them even his friends. Due to the sadness of the deaths of his friends and the betrayal of his people he gave up the fight. Wandered around and crossed the border to skyrim.
    He was caught by the imperial guards, his eyes were blank. He noticed the current state of skyrim, just like his country nearing it's death. But with his courage and light by his side, Urzek tried to change the tides of skyrim. Wandered around it to kill all the evil forces.

FullmetalHeart20

Name: Raegon Baimellon
    Race: Altmer
    Class: magic craftsman
    Bio: My mother took pleasures with an Imperial lover. Although these affairs are often frowned upon, her family was of good standing, so she got away with the occasional rumor or piece of gossip. It was a bearable, if awkward, arrangement. But than one thing changed everything.
    Me.
    My mother had the arrangement with her imperial lover...terminated. She carried me in private, taking to her chambers near the end with the excuse of sickness. From there she raised me in secret, I never had friends or hobbies. I'd never kissed a boy or played tag amoung the spires of Alinor. Instead, I learned. I was taught magic and history. I learned how to manage an investment, and the science behind alchemy and smithing. When the Thalmor found me, my dark skin and green eyes, as well as my heavy build, betrayed what I was. Soon, events escalated and I had no choice but to flee. Using skills I picked up throughout my travels, I had come to realize ones own competence is far more reliable than any blade.
    So I ran, and never looked back.

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    ((Well... what have I found here? Proper grammar, debates over lore, artwork by fans and an unhealthy fervor that is oh so addictive? I am intrigued. I believe Ozan has found a home.))

Name: Ozan, the Magnificent Bastard

Race: Khajiit

Class: Why, Magnificent Thief, of course!

Physical Appearance: Ozan has silver fur, though an alert eye would notice it is unnaturally so. Such fur was dyed to mix better with Skyrim's climate as well to escape a former identity. He is slightly smaller than most Khajiit, but an arrogant and consistent grin remains upon his face, a stain of confidence and a perfect representation of his egotistical nature. Despite having bleached his own fur, many black streaks within his fur remain, an idle testament of who he once was. His golden eyes complete his appearance, perhaps hinting to a greedy and materialistic life.

Equipment: He is often know for donning white and gold clothing, appearing almost as a Khajiit of wealth and taste. However, should he be caught in the act of mischief, it is more than likely he'll be in black and gold Khajiiti leather armor, custom fitted, with an ebony bow upon his back and three daggers upon his belt, two ebony daggers rightly named "Cold Heart" and "Burning Ego" as the third is of Daedric origin. A sadistic looking blade called "Cruel Embrace."

Interests: Flowing coin, fast women, generous amounts of alcohol, and the sweetest of moon sugar (preferably raw, before being refined into skooma as the sugar is far too pure already to be tossed aside so quickly.) If one should find a campsite with vomit stained tents, scattered women's undergarments, empty bottles of sin, and a ball of yarn, travel no further. Ozan has been found.

Dislikes: town guards. Bribing towns guards. Jail if bribing has failed. Pirates. Filthy unclean Argonians. Untrustworthy Bosmer males (all women are forgiven, except Argonian women for they are filthy). Imperial thieving males who claim rightful Khajiiti territory. Conniving disrespectful Dunmer males, full of biggotry and arrogance. More arrogant Mer, the Altmer males who are Dunmer males just taller, maybe more pushy. Tall Hairy Nord talk of some Talos thing. Dogs. Water. Snow. Dragons, for they are larger Argonians, only less filthy. Snow. Boats. And silly questions.

Bio: Ozan bears a false name but a legitimate (and self proclaimed) title. His original hunting name was J'rahzir and was abandoned after a somewhat difficult involvement with pirates off the coast of Stros M'Kai. His father was Ri'radin, the Magnificent. Leader of a small nomadic tribe in the deserts of Elsweyr and second only to the Clan Mother. He was a bastard child of a warlord and only heir, both within reason and irony after Ri'radin's original heirs were murdered near Orcrest. Due to unknown and wellkept secrets, Ozan was never officially involved in the murders. Regardless of official reports, Ri'radin told the young and ambitious sneak that if he would pass, Ozan would receive nothing following such a day. He openly suspected Ozan and suggested he flee the deserts and return with a greater wealth than all the Khajiiti tribes combined, prove his guile by absolutely proving the lack of involvement with the murder of his step brothers, and earn the name Dar'rahzir. After, he would be accepted as a rightful heir. Ozan accepted, and began travelling Tamriel. If you should find him, he may tell you that he seeks an Elder Scroll to "prosper through war" in some way. Or perhaps he'll tell you how when he smuggled himself across the border into the Rift that he stumbled into an Imperial patrol who promptly deemed him a spy and the Legate fully intended to execute him for a crime he had not committed for once and then how he was save by an inconvenient avalanche, which lead to Ozan going to Solitude, joining the legion, pawning the armor, and then murdering his commanding officer during his first mission, then promptly deserting to Stormcloak territory because he can hold a grudge like a champion.

arctic73

Org. XII Outcast
    Name: Regulus, called Reggie or Reg by friends (last name unknown)
    Class: Mercenary
    Uses: Two-Handed, One-Handed, Light Armor, Block, some Stealth
    Appearance: Kind face, burgeoning muscle, barely manageable shortish brown hair, bright blue eyes, average height (about 5' 8-9"), average weight
    Equipment: Steel Battleaxe, twin Steel Daggers, prefers self-crafted leather armor but will use Imperial light to deceive enemies. Always wears an amulet of Talos from his father.
    Personality: No job is too big or small, for the right price. Always on the lookout for alcohol, particularly Nord Mead, not that vile Black-Briar junk. Loyal friend, fierce fighter, generally trusting until someone gives him a reason not to.
    Bio: Grew up with his father, a righteous man who taught him the Nordic ways of the world, how to fight, live off the land, and how to be a gentleman. Father put emphasis on money, as they were poor, so every day was a struggle. Made due until father caught ill. Spent all his time looking for answers, help, and money, always more money. Made friends and connections in the Stormcloak army, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, and Markarth underground. When father passed on, inherited old axe and amulet that he always has. Became so depressed, he fell into drinking. Friends pulled him out, but he still loves the drink, and is always hunting for money. Became a mercenary to do so.
    Dislikes: Egotists, corruption, poverty, sobriety

LordNaskill

Name: Anarenen
    Race: High Elf
    Class: Vampire
    Clothing: Monk robes with hood to cover body from sunlight
    Weapons: Conseald blade but loves to use magic to trick torture and taunt people
    Looks: light sun colourd skin with light brown eye with a dark blonde hair
    Bio: Raised in a caraven until his 5th year of life when his father was killed trying to defend the caraven and Anarenen was kidnaped by his fathers killers which were vampires trying to expand there blood lines though week and reliable prey such as young chilldren or older females anarenen was biten to expand this vampire family
    anarenen was only so young they wipe his memory and made him think that he was apart of a socity hatted by all and feard by many Anarenen left his vampire clan to travel onward to expand his so called family from there hidden cave on the edge of valenwood this cave well hidden behind a large waterfall so Anarenen set off from there to many places far and wide from morrowind to eleswere but his last stop and finale skyrim on an brink of war and chaos

LordNaskill

Name: Sorcalin
    Race: High Elf
    Class: Werewolf Hunter
    Looks: Golden skin with bright blonde hair and a beard starting to apper on him he weres armour made from pelts of wolfs werewolfs and just any aniamals with a thick cloke made from those pelts as well
    Attutuide: Stubben,Never backs down from a fight when he is asked to or forced to,he love ale
    Bio: Sorcalin was born in a small village not far from dusk. sorcalins father was a barehand brawler and his mother a castle maid on sorcalins 10th birthday his mother was killed by a small group of beast(werewolves)
    in the castle she was ment to have left the castle but she left to late the beast enterd and killed every one inside that day sorcalim swered to torture ever kind of foul beasts he found. sorcalin left the his home on his 15th birthday and borded a ship to travel to skyrim once there sorcalim was ready to kill those foul beasts that killed his mother at the age of 18 sorcalim was traverling to riverwood to sell his pelts at the local trader when he encounterd a group of hunters heading past sorcalim took an opertunity to talk to them to see if they would teach him some new tricks and they did for 2 years until they decided to leave while he sleep not relizing they left him to die by the beasts he wished to kill they attackd him but he new the hunters left and he was prepaird for the beast he killed them one by one. once he done that he tore there fur of and to the eyes and teeth as a token for himslef.

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    dark fonts don't work well with the default color scheme.

Subtle

An Unexpected Ally
    Name: Jon Snow
    Birthdate: 4E 171
    Class: Witch Hunter
    Weapons/Armor: Dawnguard armor, enhanced dwarven crossbow, and dawnbreaker. Uses fire runes, healing and turn undead spells.
    Appearance: Dark hair with fine facial features. Dark brown eyes. Picture Jon Snow from Game of Thrones as Kit Harrington without curly hair and a heavier beard.
    Personality: Friendly, if not a little solitary. Has been a wanderer ever since he was a young adult. Hardworking and modest, has an expression that says "I've seen it all, don't mess with me." Loyal to his friends. Dreams of settling down somewhere and having a peaceful life. Compelled to keep wandering by something that has haunted him from his early childhood. Neutral in the civil war, although he leans towards the Stormcloak ideals of a free Skyrim. Dislikes their racist attitude towards other races.
    Biography: Jon Snow grew up on the border of Skyrim and Morrowind with his two Nord parents. His mother, Liesl, was a cleric and many people from all over Skyrim would seek her out for healing and medicine. She also was gifted with the gift of foresight and predicted that her Jon would one day become a hero wielding great power. Because of her visions, she tried to ensure young Jon would learn to use his power for good (although she had no idea what power might come upon Jon), by teaching him restoration magic. Jon's father, Jerral, was an adventurer and hero. Jerral was Thane to the Jarl of Windhelm. During the great war, Jerral Snow fought for the Empire in the South East of Skyrim, near the border of Morrowind. He fought under the command of Ulfric Stormcloak, but they were bitter rivals. Jerral did not like the way Ulfric treated other races. After the war, when Ulfric became the new Jarl of Windhelm, Jerral became his unwilling thane. Although he supported Ulfric's idea of a free Skyrim, he was skeptical about the methods he would use to liberate Skyrim. Jerral as very much the type of person who is against the "end justifies the means" philosophy. Much of Jerral Snow's personality carried on to Jon.

One day, when Jon was 19 years old, Thalmor Justiciars came and attempted to arrest his parents on false accusations of treason against the Thalmor presence in Skyrim. When they resisted arrest, the Thalmor killed them in front of Jon's eyes. Jon brutally murdered the Justiciars, and fled to Morrowind, where the Thalmor continued searching for him.

Jon wandered Morrowind for 12 years. In return for saving a member of the House Redoran from being killed by bandits, the House cleared his name with the Thalmor. For 12 years, Jon served under the House Redoran. During this time, he met Daryn Redoran: an elderly warrior and adventurer. Daryn served as a mentor to Jon, teaching him history, sword fighting, mathematics, and philosphy. Daryn was the one who taught Jon how to shoot a crossbow, and he soon became an expert marksman. On a trip to Blacklight, Jon and Daryn were attacked by a group of vampires. Although they fought bravely, Daryn was killed by the vampires. Unfortunately, Jon lost his crossbow during the battle, never to regain it again. Jon would harbor a resent for vampires for the rest of his life.

When news reached him of civil war in Skyrim, Jon immediately realized that taking part in the war and siding with the Stormcloaks would be the only way to rid Skyrim of the Thalmor and avenge his family. He then decided to head to Skyrim.

Jon decided to travel to Skyrim by way of Cyrodiil, so he headed to Bruma. As he was crossing the Jerall mountains, Jon was ambushed by some bandits and was stripped of his belongings. He was left to die. Slowly, he made his way across the mountains, fashioning himself clothes from some animals he killed with his bare hands, and eating whatever he could find. Exhausted, Jon accidentally walked into a skirmish between Stormcloak and Imperial Soldiers. Before he could explain who he was, Jon was mistakenly captured as a Stormcloak soldier.

LordNaskill

Name: Rogdul Gro Skandar
    Class: Former smith and ex warrior now a sellsword
    Weapons: Throwing Axes and a Battleaxe made from some of the strongest ore in all of tamrial
    Armour: Ebony,Orcish
    Personality:Aggresive towards many dose not care for many races but his own and hates mages and assissins
    Bio: Rogdul was rasied motherless in a small fort north of wayrest in orsinium his father was a leader of a tribe that were small but strong they lived in that fort when the tribe was at war with another his father took him to an outpost far-south of the fort Rogdul was to be trained in the art of smithing and war he was a smith for 5 years sell his weapons and armour to thoses with the coin to buy.After that Rogdul was taken to an orc army to fight in several was that lasted many mouths and years but when the wars had setteld he left at midnight to ride to skyrim leaving behind his freinds and the last of his family to become a sellsword to thoses with the coin to pay him for protection or to kill a certain target for 7 years he has been a verterain to selling his strenth to kill thoses who posses threat to thoses who paid for his protection.

Tdroid

Hello, I'm fairly new here. Not sure how much I'll roleplay in the future, but i might as well submit a character.

Name: Thorom Hard-Heart
    Class: Crusader
    Appearance: 6.0ft, slightly stocky, dark green eyes, pale white skin and medium-dark blond hair.
    Personality: Blunt spoken. Rarely tells the whole truth, as he distrusts other people by default. Is unsure what to think about the Empire and the Stormcloaks, he is more concerned with the damned Thalmor. Loyal to people he knows, but is not above sacrifice for the greater good.
    Misc: Skilled fighter with warhammer and plated armor. Have some knowledge of the healing arts. Limited resources, he makes money by hunting down monsters and criminals. No permanent residence, stays at inns when he can.

(Shall I just remake my character please? :p)
    Name:Hog
    Race:Nord
    Class:I'm not sure
    Looks:Black long spiky hair,black leather armour (e.g guild master armour set) a quite pale face with a long scar going across it.
    Bio/Personality:He decided to take a break from the harsh deserts of Hammerfell and go to Skyrim,to only find the dragons had reappeared and a war had started.He thinks the imperials have rights to gain back Skyrim,the storm cloaks to him are nothing but a big sack of worms. (They should have at least set camps at other parts of Tamriel...)
    Misc:He uses a special steel sword he crafted to put down his enemies,he uses a dagger he also crafted in stealthy situations and of course uses a bow when he needs to attack in long range (That he also crafted :p) he sometimes uses destruction and is quite good at hand to hand,he mostly sells pelts and meats to make a living.

LordNaskill

Name: Ajum-Kajin
    Class: Alchemist
    Looks: Small spikes bent backwords( kinda like the oblivion style spikes) pale type skin
    Personality: Silent spoken keeps to himself uses potions and posions to protect or heal him self
    Bio: Ajum was born in black marsh ajum was to be raised a alchemist he trained in all sorts of alchemy ajum was a skilled alchemist ready to help his people but his people wished that he stay his hand in being a assiassin
    but ajum would not accepted what he was offerd ajum left his small village in the easten part of black marsh he then went to a small area not to far south of his village looking for a way to travel he found a dock full of boats he joined a smugglers ship the only one that was willing to take him aboard for a price that was he then was taken to daggerfall from there to cyrodial and then he took a caraven to skyrim from there he went his deeper into skyrim to learn about dwemer and falmer he leard how to speak both languages and write in both from there he begin to travel skyrim helping people for money or giving them things they need.Ajum found a small place to settle he started to build a tavern know as the pilgrims palace( Will be an active story for now)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts