• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
This Dunmer is a custom class that I call Imperial Blade Mage. Vindel Galadra specializes in powerful touch destruction and conjuration, but also uses a handful of ranged spells and restoration. Every piece of armor, along with his hood and two rings is enchanted with 30 points fortify magica, and his pendant has 16 points spell absorption. Should Vindel's magica run low, he always travels with a few welkynd stones to fully restore it, but it's more likely that he'll utilize his Akaviri Stormblade that's enchanted with 20 point shock damage.
DSCN1862_zpsvswbaeeq.jpg

His grieves and gauntlets are from the Blade's armory, cuirass and boots are Imperial. :beermug:

DSCN1863_zps0jiuvqd5.jpg

Amazingly, I was able to create a plausible face. One that fits the character and doesn't look hideous.

DSCN1864_zpscljhsafl.jpg

My friends, the time has come to post pics of your Obivion characters! If you're afraid that your character is to horrible looking, rest assured it won't be any worse than my previous attempt, (which perhaps I'll post a pic of at some other time). Begin! :beermug:

Last edited:

hershangames

In two weeks I'll pass my pics, but they'll be with the phone 'cause I'm on PS3

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts