• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I need help coming up with names for the 3 characters i am creating if you have any ideas for names i need names for

1. Orc/Warrior Names
  2. Dark Elf/Mage Names
  3. Kahjit/Thief/Assasin Names

modi

When I name my character, I like to research the "traditional" name style for each particular race. For example, I named my Orc Kragorr (Orcish names consist of a lot of -orr sounds and kr- sounds). I think it sounded pretty badass for a warrior. for my Nord battlemage, I named him Modi which means god of war. I also had an argonian named Aquilas. I don't know if this helped, but it's all I can really help with.

Tavastia

Its a single-player game so just name them "asdfas"

or, to make things easy

Orc Warrior
Dark Elf Mage
Kahjit Assassin

Jaeger

There are sites that has this info. I put wood elf names into google and got a beautiful page explaining the language, Anyway, I got his name, Caelro, from there.means Cael = Archer, ro = hunter.

thanks guys that is awesome thanks for the help ill check some stuff out

hexperiment

The Experimentalist

Altoon

If you are looking Lord Of The Rings Character names. You can look at the following in-game name example.

My character's name is Buxiana. I took inspiration from other places while trying to fit with the lore.

techy

If you are looking Lord Of The Rings Character names. You can look at the following in-game name example.

My character's name is Buxiana. I took inspiration from other places while trying to fit with the lore.
you should check online

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts