• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Here is many name I have made Copy at will rate and post your own :). I do not use al of these.

Debenex Anolf (nex) Dunnmer

Malum Manitico (evil character)

Voldamort (evil wizard)

Debeye imperial warrior

Amusei arognian theif/assassin

Carrius Maro JR. Nord werewolf.

Janus Hasildor Imperial Wizard vampire

KANTO assassin

Sprit of nirn. Nord bard Dragonborn

Agina the swift female nord archer werewolf

(Name comeing soon) Breton wizzard

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Terry-The-Typo-Terror

Jaeger

Erich - nord barbarian dragonborn
Katrina - nord female shaman Dragonborn
Malakith - dark elf assassin
Caelro - wood elf ranger
Sabine - Breton necromancer
Atlanta - imperial paladin of stendarr
Gnash - Orc whoopasser

BlackRat

Sir Tifekat Uvdeth (props to my old High Schoo buddy for this one)
Black Eddy Spice (regional humour here, I doubt anyone will get this one.)
Auntie SoSha'al.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Just be like marvel comics and make every single character you make have the same letter for first and last name. That is just weird, and I wonder if they noticed that themselves.

modi

As nerdy as it might be, I put a decent amount of time into figuring out what I will name my characters. I figure that I am going to only have one name as long as I use the character, so I might as well make sure it is the perfect name. For my Nord battlemage, I named him Modi. Modi is a Nordic War God by legend (true fact). I thought that it was the perfect balance of simplicity and badass-ness. For my Argonian mage, I named him Aquillas. I had a tough time naming this one, but I was looking at ideas for names, and I saw that many ended with -las, then i figured that since they can breathe in water, I could use aqua in the name. aqua + las= Aquillas. Now to the important (and currently used) character. My absolute badass heavy armor wielding, battleaxe swinging Orc. I knew that I wanted to make sure that this name was absolutely perfect because I was really pumped up to make this character. after researching, I learned that Orsimer names have a lot of "kr" sounds and a lot of "orr" sounds. After trying to combine a few names that I liked, I came up with the perfect name. KRAGORR. Personally, I feel that it shows the Orsimer roots, but at the same time represents a new berserking, dragonborn strand of Orsimer, because it is completely unique, I created it myself.

Barryl85

I called my guy Riddick, doesnt really suit his wood elf character (although he is a macho elf not a skinny one) but I like the name !

My friend called his Dark Elf, Nighthawk.

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
I have
Wolf (Just a name I like, I guess :p)
and Wulfhen of Zanzigwood (Only Renegader will understand this)

SeaDog

Gaelen - Bosmer Assassin.
Draelen - Altmer Mage.

Thats it for now. I'll probably make more later on.

brandon

my dark elf is dunnegan. but if i couldve thought of one when i was naming him it would be Túrchanar. it took me about a week going through name generators before coming up with this

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Ghazghkull Thraka - Orc Warlord
Zso Saahal - Khajiit Rouge

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Meowington- Khajiit Archer/Assassin
Tiffany- Orsimer 2handed Warlord
datbattlemage- Imperial Battlemage
Estireo- Bosmer Master of the Arcane

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts