• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Motomarsu

Hi! There are many other threads which i haven't yet read, but i am making a new character, which really is close to god, i use the infinite leveling glitch and i am currently level 500 and still counting.

So i'd ask ideas for my character, i am probably breton, but high elf and dark elf arent bad choises
Class i already have, since i used the glitch way too much my majors and specialization skills are at 100, only magic skills are currently at fifties.

Birthsign i havent chose yet, so ideas.

I don't roleplay that much, but i think before kill, make strategies for fun, and try to decide how to exactly play, i use magic alot, since i use ring glitch to achieve at least 50 000 magicka.

I complete every guild and quest i find, but don't rush anything.

So to sum up, i need:

I basicly create he/she to a god. i need these things;

Name?
1 Race, High elf, Dark elf, Breton?
2 Male, Female?
3 class i have, so doesnt matter, all attributes are at 100
4 birthsign doesnt matter much but suggestions
5 style, magic most, melee for one handeds, but im open to try new
6 good, neutral, bad?
7 Equipment, weapons armor and other
8 spell ideas, i can make pretty powerful ones; restore health for 100 points for 120 seconds is no problem at all.

And i am making he/she a vampire, since sun damage cant kill me and i can charm everyone at ease

There is lot to read, but any response critic is open, constructive critic is appreciated, but insulting critic is acceptable.

i am glad to answer any questions, except personal information like who i am and where i live, but i can tell about glitches loops and pretty much all kind of questions about oblivion

A RAGING Z0MBIE

Daedric Lord of Skyrim

You are the daedric lord of destruction, death, and fear. You were spawned in the gates of Oblivion sent off to skyrim to learn the ways of many of the daedric lords and princes that have found their ways into skyrim.
As I arrived into skyrim It was all about to end when I spawned Alduin to save me and kill the few who were brave enough to get in my way. As I Escaped my powers grew weak from summoning Alduin. It was the only option I had if i wanted to escape. But where do I go? Surly Hermeous Mora will tell me after all we are related and our blood flows together as one. First I must gain the powers of the voice and continue on with my journey to rule skyrim.

Race:Orc

Quests: Main, Dawnguard, Companions, Dragonborn, Dark Brother hood, Daedric Quests.

Armor: Starting armor can be any heavy armor until your able to get DAEDRIC armor.
Also any health enchantments

Stone:Warrior

Main Perks: Heavy armor, one handed, Block, Smithing.

Secondary perks: archery, enchanting, destruction.

ALL PERKS 5/5

Weapons: one handed Swords/Maces. Miriam's sword and/or Mace of Molog Bal are suggested. Any other daedric weapons are fine. In beginning steel/iron or any thing is fine.

This character is evil and kills whoever he desires.

Something like this. Idk sorry it probably sucks

Gowsh

Old Fart
Daedric Lord of Skyrim

You are the daedric lord of destruction, death, and fear....

Heck of a good idea!

Those poor saps really need a replacement for Malaclath.

I mean, come on, he's literally a piece of s***. :rolleyes:

Motomarsu

Daedric Lord of Skyrim

You are the daedric lord of destruction, death, and fear. You were spawned in the gates of Oblivion sent off to skyrim to learn the ways of many of the daedric lords and princes that have found their ways into skyrim.
As I arrived into skyrim It was all about to end when I spawned Alduin to save me and kill the few who were brave enough to get in my way. As I Escaped my powers grew weak from summoning Alduin. It was the only option I had if i wanted to escape. But where do I go? Surly Hermeous Mora will tell me after all we are related and our blood flows together as one. First I must gain the powers of the voice and continue on with my journey to rule skyrim.

Quests: Main, Dawnguard, Companions, Dragonborn, Dark Brother hood, Daedric Quests.

Armor: Starting armor can be any heavy armor until your able to get DAEDRIC armor.
Also any health enchantments

Stone:Warrior

Main Perks: Heavy armor, one handed, Block, Smithing.

Secondary perks: archery, enchanting, destruction.

ALL PERKS 5/5

Weapons: one handed Swords/Maces. Miriam's sword and/or Mace of Molog Bal are suggested. Any other daedric weapons are fine. In beginning steel/iron or any thing is fine.

This character is evil and kills whoever he desires.

Something like this. Idk sorry it probably sucks

If you could convert that to oblivion it would be great and more useful :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts