Chaos Dragon Priest (POSSIBLE DRAGONBORN DLC SPOILERS)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey guys, it's ChaoticInferno. After playing through Dragonborn DLC for a while, I have found all four Solstheim dragon priest masks (well all that have been discovered thus far). Would it not be cool if Bethesda would've included a shrine in Solstheim where you need Zahkriisos, Ahzidal, Dukaan, Miraak, and maybe even Konahrik to unlock a chaos dragon priest mask that boosted magic resistance by 50% and elemental damage by 25% to go along with the other elemental masks (Azhidal, Zahkriisos, and Dukaan)? And maybe to find the shrine there would be a note on the Ebony Warrior's body to make sure you have reached a far point in the game and the note starts a miscellaneous quest to find the shrine. Also what would the mask be called? I thought maybe Albruniik, which means "savage destroyer." Opinions?

Agentoringe

Would be cool, most people expected another mask to attribute to similar effects, but officially there are only the 4 new masks, 5 new dragon priests, and a crap ton of new static abilities and daily powers/effects...looks like people will be waiting for the next DLC for more expansion on masks lol if at all...although I will say that the content available for exploration and obtainable items is only about half as deep as dawnguard was, meaning they may have another DLC comin up sooner than everyone expects...

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Does want. Dragonborn was in dire need of another drgaon priest shrine for Miraak & the other three. Vahlock was a missed opportunity.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I agree with Haru17. A named Dragon Priest, who was supposed to have beaten Miraak, and he doesn't have a mask? Really? That's just stupid.

Agentoringe

Yeh, good news though, Bethesda is workin on a "skywind" project to convert morrowind to the skyrim engine and rumors about oblivion as well :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts