• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derpilocity

Hey everyone, this is my first guide, so no hate please. Basically I'm going to show you in this guide how to make that hero we all know and love... That hero used to be a warrior who would help anyone in need... Kinda like your neighborhood Spiderman. But remember... This used to be him/her... Now he/she is a monster in human form, enjoying screams of terror and anguish. Here he/she is, the Champion of Chaos.

Playing through as the good guy (1-30)

After the incident at Helgen, you felt like you needed to get back up on your feet, help out some townsfolk. After you helped out some villagers, you felt that familiar feeling... A sense of good. Yes, that's what being good rewards you... A sense of pride in your acts of valor.

I would say this guide, build, whatever you want to call it... You should focus on Heavy or Light Armor, One Handed or Two handed, Smithing, and a little bit of Enchanting (which will come later in the game.)

Playing through as the new you (Bad guy, 30-60)

After the recent death of your follower, Lydia (After you become Thane) Everything feels so different... That sense of good has been replaced with a feeling of anguish and pain. You think that old sense of goodness and pride was fooling you into your own little world. Reality is full of pain and anguish, and this feeling is going to give you company throughout your adventures. You realize that all the good feelings before were keeping you from becoming stronger. Hate is your new best friend, your new follower, your new power. Your hate burns inside you, and might as well leave anyone who opposes you as a pile of ashes. Our hero has fallen, and welcome newly found powers. I give you, the Champion of Chaos.

As being a bad guy now, your enchanting comes in. If you wield a Two handed weapon, enchant it with Fire damage. Or if you wield a One Handed weapon, enchant it with Fire damage or level up destruction... Or do both.

I hope you all enjoyed my guide... Thanks for reading! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts