Challenging Dungeon yet Fun and Helpful-Ragnvald

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What dungeon next?

• Volthume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volruund

• Ansilvund

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OTAR! This slightly difficult dungeon with some hard puzzles and draugrs in every corner ends with a bang I did not expect. My first dragon priest run-in happened when i was only lvl 15! I suspected a hard battle and boy did i get one. This dungeon actually stumped me on many occasions, forcing me to use clairvoyance- a very helpful illusion spell that actually directs the path of the current quest you have toggled. Once a find the two Skulls (need them to open the grave on which contains otar) You just go up put them both in the slots and whoosh Otar the Mad appears kill him (hes actually the easiest dragon priest ive faced through the game and ive faced 6) and go over to him to get his mask Otar- Resistance for fire, ice and lighting is increased. you also get Staff of the Stormwall- Which creates a wall of well storm that causes 50 point damage on anyone close to you super big Protection. 250 gold is also given. i HIGHLY suggest to go to the door you will find 2 chests one thats locked one thats if your not good at lockpicking dont unlock it its not worth it one of the chest has orkish and dwarven enchanted armor and 400 gold. the chest is kinda difficult to find but not impossible. There is a word wall Kynes peace- makes wild beasts suddenly lose intrest in fighting. I rate this dungeon funess 6/10 (could get anoyying but its worth it) and difficulty 7/10 (would be 8 or 9 if enemies before Otar) Thanks for reading hope
images
i helped and be SURE to vote
images

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts