• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
this isn't really a build more like a type of play style make sure the game is on master from the start and leave it there!
first you only use what you find in your souroundings (no crafting wpns and armor or potions)
second do not purchase any items, again you can use only what you find on the ground from foes or things you earn from doing quests,
third this should go with out saying but NO ENCHANTING your gear....yeah so that op mage build won't work with this play style.
Some people will say this impossible but I have done it for well over 40 hours and beat all three dlc's and main quest on master, it is difficult but not impossible
*optional* do what i said but go bare handed through the entire game....have fun!

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Have you made yourself? Make a character that looks as similar to you as you can get, give him your name, and talk back to NPC's out loud--especially if you're playing at night when other people in your apartment building are trying to sleep.

Have you made a werewolf? Have you made a vampire? I didn't see those on your list of builds, shame on you.:)

Make a serial killer. Find yourself a target and watch them. Tail them for at least a week, observing them and how they interact with their surroundings. Break into their house and watch them sleep. Wait until you can attack them while they're at their most vulnerable. Cast Fear on them and chase them with an Iron Dagger! Relish every drop of blood, every panicked movement, every giddy breath! Stand over their corpse and stare at the body! Now take their clothes off and put them in the fireplace. The body may not all fit, so you'll have to find a Woodcutting Axe. Now put their clothes on and say something they would say. Sleep in their bed and learn their every thought and dream!

Andre2807

Mad Man Build
Abilities: Werewolf
Equipment: Shield, Wabbajack and Illusion Spells.
Skills: Block, Illusion and Speech. Conjuration only for Soul Trap.
Playstyle: This is more for laughs and bragging rights. Go throughout the game with just a Shield and the Wabbajack. Conjuration is to charge you Wabbajack. Turn into a Werewolf at random (even in a major town). Choose Persuasion/Intimidation at Random. If you find it too easy, remove the shield and take another redundant skill like Alchemy. While some might say this build could be as easy as hell, the randomness of the Wabbajack could cause a regular bandit to turn into a Dremora.

Panthera

Don Gato
Butt-naked'n'Fists... wait that would be too easy because you wouldn't lvl. Grind all craft skills to gain some lvl. :D

Make a serial killer. Find yourself a target and watch them. Tail them for at least a week, observing them and how they interact with their surroundings. Break into their house and watch them sleep. Wait until you can attack them while they're at their most vulnerable. Cast Fear on them and chase them with an Iron Dagger! Relish every drop of blood, every panicked movement, every giddy breath! Stand over their corpse and stare at the body! Now take their clothes off and put them in the fireplace. The body may not all fit, so you'll have to find a Woodcutting Axe. Now put their clothes on and say something they would say. Sleep in their bed and learn their every thought and dream!
I've done something like this, only with some variation. (About the only thing all serial killers have in common, other than repetition compulsion, is their unique signature.) Mine was a necrophiliac with a thing for Dunmer (Or sometimes Bosmer) women, but the important thing is to pick a victimology, possibly other factors like a period (Many have a cooling off time between release that can be extremely rigid) or trigger phrase/event. Only Bandits with Mohawks that say "You picked a bad time to get lost, friend."

"I picked a bad time, eh? Heh heha, nyhHhHhehaHA!" Slowly you turn, step by step, brandishing your blade, glinting in the light of the full moon. The Hunter's Moon, it makes her blood look black as it splashes up in your face in arterial spurts. Ahh, yes, this is what you live for. her, to make her Your's, forever...

Or, something likeat.

AS88

Staff member
Any build, but never choose any perks, and only use armour and weapons which you have made.

You'd never be able to craft anything other than Iron (or Bonemold/Chitin), any spells would be expensive and your damage/armour would never be sensational, unless you used your average crafting skills to help.

I'll be trying this build very soon. :)

zeroxyx

Does anyone have a really hard build to play as? Skyrim is too easy now- I've done: only Illusion with no armor, only fists, assassin (dagger), archer, sword and shield, dual wield orc, mage and non-adventurer. All on Master. I don't want a sneaky character, gets really boring. Just an interesting (and hard) build. Thanks!
screw everyone saying do something that uses unarmed, honestly its not that hard to play but heres my idea, its a tool user so its a lil hard and he is called the treasure hunter

Race: any race with the backstory to fit it
Weapons: (DB) Hoarfrost and a torch or (vanilla) notched pickaxe and a torch
*optional* you can use candle light from the alteration family instead of a torch if you want but the torch is mainly for defense and catching them on fire
Equipment: either steel, carved nordic, dwarven, or steel scaled armor your choice
Motive/roleplay: you are a natural horder and want to find all of the artifacts hidden throughout skyrim
Magic: all alteration just so you can make dungeon diving a little more suitable
And go along the lines of that

BeefKZ

If any one still reads this lol
Play a wood elf with no armor or heavy armor
No armor-
Get alteration to 100 and get dragonhide, then punch everything to death without bonuses on legendary, also power level using alteration with/without glitches your choice
Heavy armor- Use restoration and reflect damage against melee opponents and punch. Power level with restoration, possibly only use fast healing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts