• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Okay so I recently got really bored of Skyrim and I thought of a way to make things interesting. Im going to create a series of challenges for you guys, and I want you(the public) to help me out. You guys will decide what Races to play, Perks to assign, Unique weapons to use, and so forth pretty much everything, and I will see if I can play the storyline and my 3 addons(Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire) with what was chosen. I am going to make this a random choice. (Ideas out of a hat sort of deal). So in 3-4 days I will choose an idea and start my challenge. The one requirement is it has to be unique, Nothing easy, cause chances are ive done everything easy. I will not use mods, or exploits. And there will be a level cap so the challenge doesnt take forever. Now with that said lets see those ideas. :) and thanks all of you.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Look at the Divine Trials of Bada**ery. It's a similar concept in play.

I'll get a link for you shortly.

Look at the Divine Trials of Bada**ery. It's a similar concept in play.

I'll get a link for you shortly.
Id perfer to do it my own way thanks. I don t want to do whar other people have done. This is challenge for people to come up with something new. And people to choose what they like or thought was interesting and wanted to see it done before they tried it out.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
It depends, have you done a unarmed play through on Skyrim yet?
Also you mentioned mods, you do know there are pretty good ones out there like frostfall and stuff that makes the game a lot harder.

Race wise, Khajit is the best for the unarmed playthrough if you want that extra 15 damage bonus (you can use any race if you want to make it harder).
Things like no fast travel, and limiting your skills to certain fields like deciding not to use Restoration or Smithing, can really change stuff.

You could be somebody devoted to a specific Daedra or Aedra, and rp that way, only following those customs.
You could try a character that purely relies on followers. They don't use weapons, and only use Heal/buff/debuff spells on followers and use spells like calm and fury on enemies.

Swingbo

You must be an argonian who is a wannabe dragon and refuses to injure his own kind so he must use followers to injure dragons. He also likes to go on dragon sprees where he goes on a one hour spree everyday at midday. No matter what.

It depends, have you done a unarmed play through on Skyrim yet?
Also you mentioned mods, you do know there are pretty good ones out there like frostfall and stuff that makes the game a lot harder.

Race wise, Khajit is the best for the unarmed playthrough if you want that extra 15 damage bonus (you can use any race if you want to make it harder).
Things like no fast travel, and limiting your skills to certain fields like deciding not to use Restoration or Smithing, can really change stuff.

You could be somebody devoted to a specific Daedra or Aedra, and rp that way, only following those customs.
You could try a character that purely relies on followers. They don't use weapons, and only use Heal/buff/debuff spells on followers and use spells like calm and fury on enemies.
Yes i have done a unarmed Khajit. It was stamina induced. And stamina enchanted, with unarmed/lockpicking enchanted gloves (couldnt find another use for the second enchantment) no armor, wore a shirt and fine boots. Had magic resistance/stamina enchanted necklace and same with ring. Enchanted the shirt with health regen and health point boost. Fine boots were enchanted with carry weight/magic resist(i hate being up against 3 mages) Invested some perks into speech for good prices and bribing. And had an amulet of talos and talos blessing for thu'um backup(incase i got overrun) and i named him Fuzzers.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Do a level 1 playthrough, if you think you're hard enough. :p

Staff member
It's simple. NEVER go to the level up screen and you never level up.

Staff member
The dlcs won't open for you if you do this, fyi.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
.....must....avoid...the urge....to make....wisecrack.......rrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!

Idk about you people but i have completed this game fully a total of 3 times and one other full time on legendary and all dlcs several hundred times in the course of time since skyrim was released. And when i mean fully i mean completed the map, and finished all the missions, including all guilds and factions. I am very proud of that acheivement and if youve done that just as i have doing something noobish like playing a level 1 playthrough would be easy, and not to mention, regarding how long skyrim takes to finish it, you would feel incomplete too. Im not creating this post to joke or make fun of me, i was actually serious in my pursuit to find a good challenging idea for a skyrim character.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Idk about you people but i have completed this game fully a total of 3 times and one other full time on legendary and all dlcs several hundred times in the course of time since skyrim was released. And when i mean fully i mean completed the map, and finished all the missions, including all guilds and factions. I am very proud of that acheivement and if youve done that just as i have doing something noobish like playing a level 1 playthrough would be easy, and not to mention, regarding how long skyrim takes to finish it, you would feel incomplete too. Im not creating this post to joke or make fun of me, i was actually serious in my pursuit to find a good challenging idea for a skyrim character.

Actually I was talking about this post:

*cough* Not hard enough *cough* :p

haha

Twiffle

Play an Orc, no magic, no stealth cannot use weapons or armour, speech is his bread and butter and alchemy. . . ive dont it twice,, see how far you get, , ,

Khajiit one handed, bow their skills but pickpocket. Male. Go around in random places. No quests. Interesting when you haven't been in that place before.
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts