1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Chains of the Galaxy (Closed)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by EpicVakarian, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

That's what I said when I found out about the 600,000 books that expand the universe. Plus the thousand games and MMO that take place in the Old Republic alone. I've seen at least six non-movie Jedi from just inspired Lego sets at Target. It leads me to believe that the Clone Troopers killed all the Jedi at once during Executive Order 66 and they just didn't suspect anything? There were hundreds of Jedi!

I'm also guessing that the Clone Troopers became the first Storm Troopers. The bolt thing that would change would be their uniforms if so.

2. EpicVakarian

EpicVakarian Calibration-Master General

I thought that last point was pretty obvious since they were revealed in Attack of the Clones... but okay. Also, the V-Wings in Revenge of the Sith were early versions of TIE fighters.

3. Andre Marek

Andre Marek You can run, but you'll only die tired...

Oh, plenty of jedi were kind of suspicious, but hey, innocent until proven guilty. And a few hundred jedi<several million clone troopers. If the Jedi had been able to take on that many soldiers by themselves then there wouldn't have been any reason to create the clones in the first place.

4. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

damn i wish i saw this sooner :sadface:

5. Simus

Mamali? Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while! You'll have to talk to Wolfbane or EpicVakarian but I'd love to have you here!

• Like Like x 1
  6. EpicVakarian

There's certainly space, and it would be a good way to spark this up again. Mamali, see if you can get a CC up. I know its New Year so I don't expect it any time soon :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Andre Marek

Andre Marek You can run, but you'll only die tired...

Ok, sorry for taking so long. It's about 6 o'clock new years eve here and I probably won't quite be up to writing a post later tonight so maybe someone could remind me tomorrow and I can get one up for Skylar.

8. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

its not new year in iran :D I mean it is 2014 but we don't celebrate it :D ok I'm gonna read a little bit and see what exactly is going on here .

• Like Like x 1
  9. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

okey i read it all , it is interesting but not kinda the story i want . i'll keep fallowing it but i won't join . good luck everyone .

10. Simus

Mass Effect 2 is done! All squad members loyal and no losses. I preserved the Collector base and the Illusive Man was very happy about that. The way I see it, we might learn something and of it blows up in humanity's face we can always blow it up later.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Why change the past when you can own this day?

I'll make a post ASAP. It's pretty late here :p

12. Simus

13. EpicVakarian

You started ME3?

14. Simus

15. Simus

I've just had to leave Earth to the freakin' Reapers! WTF!? Just because Anderson's a bawss and an Admiral he gets to lead the defense?

Oh well. I've got the Normandy and a squad again. Ash looks great and James looks like a giant piece of meat. He seemed like a nice guy though. We all just now got to Mars so I literally just started. I smiled when I read that the Alliance "appropriated" the Normandy from Cerberus.

16. EpicVakarian

You're FemShep, right? You'll like James then. I was Male Shep and I absolutely detest him. He's the biggest knob I've ever met in a game. But apparently to FemShep, he just flirts.

Also, Leaving Earth is a beautiful track.

17. Simus

What the fluff Cerberus?! I thought we were cool! First you execute all the scientists on Mars, then you try to take over an entire STG base on Sur'Kesh with the only non-genophage female Krogan, then I find a base out in the Terminus Systems where you guys were hoarding TWO Reaper artifacts! Why haven't you guys learned that these things are dangerous!? The dead reaper, Object Rho, Sovreign. They've all ended badly. Why would this be any different?

Also, you guys claim to be Human Survivalist but some of your worst experiments were against humans! You, Illusive Man, are a hypocrite and jerk. I'm glad I took your money, your best ship and some of your best people. You're killing humans and disrupting the war effort when we're all dying! Why Illusive Man, why? I understand I was just a tool for you in ME2 but now that the job's done you're back to the same old bullplops? Why!??

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. EpicVakarian

Because Cerberus are pricks. Put simply.
    In any case, I think Kai Leng is more of a prat than the Illusive Man. However, he is voiced by Troy Baker, so I have given him a pardon :p

19. Simus

The IM is an awesome character. He could do so much good and he just...chooses not to. I'm also worried about Miranda. I trust her with some things but not with others. She's a Cerberus Girl through and through. Even if she had doubts at the end of ME2. She wants to talk to me on the Citadel so I guess I'll hear what she has to say.

I'm not worried about Jacob. He's a good guy, he'll do the right thing. I also ran into Thane in the hospital last night. He's dying but I saw that coming. I wish he could help me kill the reapers but he's got his son thanks to me and he seems okay with dying. Happy even.

20. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Why change the past when you can own this day?

I'm going to post, honest! I'm just writing up my Golden age post as well haha