OOC Cerberus: The Second Head - A Mass Effect Roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    In Greek Mythology Cerberus was the Three-Headed who guards the Gates of the Underworld. What makes the Council think that the Human-Centric Radicalist group isn't the same. The Illusive Man was one head. There are two left. News has got back to the Council about an attempted assassination of Urdnot Wrex. When the assassin attempted to flee, the Krogan chased him down, and picked him up by the neck. Before Wrex could get any information about the assailant, they pulled out a blade, and plunged it into their heart. Wrex says that the assassins last words were "Cerberus will rise again." The Council is getting worried. More and more anti-alien attacks are being carried out.
    They sent an N7 team of 6 to investigate the most recent attack, but they never came back. They were considered the Council's and the Alliance's best operatives, but they have been presumed dead. They were considered their best operatives. Now its time for them to make a better team.
    Taken from all across the Galaxy, this is the best chance to stop Cerberus. They call it simple investigation, but the world of these operatives is about to turn on their heads.
    "You have been ordered to head to the Citadel immediately. The Council want to see you. Declining is not an option" - Council Datapad to the chosen operatives.

Set 28 years after Mass Effect 3 you are one of the 6 operatives (excluding me) tasked to the Alliance Frigate; SSV Palaven. The Council has asked you to find out about Cerberus, they expect you to stop them.

What Happened in Mass Effect 3:
    -> Destroy Option,
    -> Commander John Shepard survived
    -> Mass Relays have been only damaged (fixed by the time of this thread)
    -> Only team mate to die was Kaiden Alenko in the first game
    -> All A.I's have been rebuilt
    Rules
    ->No godmodding
    ->Base Characters off multiplayer characters if possible
    -> Cursing is allowed just not in large quantities

Characters:
    Captain Aradim Vydros - Sid
    Francis Jaeger - Chef Umaril
    One - Simus
    SKOUT - Daryl Dixon
    Brom Robasdon - CapObvious
    Nathak - PhantomX0990
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    General
    Name: Captain Aradim Vydros
    Alias: The Ghost, Vydros, Urdnot Vydros, Ambassador Vydros, Captain Vydros
    Race: Turian
    Birthplace: Palaven (Grew up in Shastinasio, Invictus)
    Relatives: Parents and siblings died in Reaper attack on Palaven, aunt and uncle in Shastinasio, Invictus
    Current Residence (Prior to Thread): Turian Office, Citadel Embassies, The Citadel

Appearance
    Height: 6’5”
    Weight: 179lbs
    Eyes: Black sclera, with green iris’ and black pupils
    Hair: None…
    Armour: Helmetless Turian Ghost armour, with a dark silver and green colouring.
    Off Duty Apparel: He wears a dark blue officer’s uniform, with gold accenting. He also has a dark blue shawl which he wraps around his neck
    War paint: He has black war paint in the pattern shown.
    mass-effect-3-retaliation-multiplayer-dlc-coming-next-week.png

1607v9l.jpg
    (minus the head piece, and coloured as stated)
    turian_by_bdraw2012-d5r1lrf.png

Personality
    Laterality: Ambidextrous
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Marital Status: Unmarried
    Positive Traits: Honourable, brave, likes to have a good time
    Negative Traits: Often considered arrogant, sometimes rash, described as having a rod up his ass
    Likes: Not being poisoned, human food, ryncol, battle, flying
    Dislikes: Politics, red sand,
    Fears: His home being destroyed
    Aspirations: To be killed in the line of combat
    Quirks: Can gain little amounts of nutrition from human, asari, and salarian food, can manage around three shots of ryncol before being knocked out

Combat
    Weapon description: He uses a heavily modified Krysae sniper rifle, and a Paldin heavy pistol as his secondary weapon. His omnitool forms an omniblade on each arm.
    Fighting style: He primarily uses his propulsion packs to quickly get him across a battle field, and his dual omniblades combined with his propulsion packs to give increased powers to his melees. When at a distance he uses his Krysae, whilst his Paladin is used only in extreme circumstances.

Biography: Born on Palaven, but sent to his Aunt and Uncle at a young age in a hope they could raise him better, Vydros grew up Shastinasio, Invictus. He was recruited to the military at the age of 15, and at the age of 20 was assigned to the 27th Armiger Legion.
    Two years later the Reaper War broke out. He fought in the Battle of Tuchunka. There he flew in a small, single man fighter, and ejected to take out reaper forces. On his second mission, he gained the loyalty of and Urdnot scout group, after their leader had been indoctrinated by the reapers. He assumed command of these scouts, and helped in the final push. Once the Battle of Tuchunka his krogan scouts took him to Urdnot Wrex, where was welcomed into the Urdnot clan for recognition of his service.
    However on the Battle of Tuchunka the captain of the 27th Armiger Legion was killed and Vydros was promoted to captain. He then left, with the 27th Legion and his team of scouts, to retake Palaven. At the end of the war, he was given the title of Ambassador, and given the tasks that the turian councillor felt were beneath him.
    Then when he heard of the threat on Urdnot Wrex’s life, he rushed to the council, and urged them to allow him to investigate, and he offered to lead the team himself. However the council denied him this, and sent a team of spec ops agents instead. Little did he know of their outcome, and his summoning to the council was as much a surprise to him, as the others.

Sid

Umm, let's see...
    General
    Name:
    Alias:
    Race:
    Birthplace:
    Relatives:
    Current Residence (Prior to Thread):

Appearance
    Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Armour:
    Off Duty Apparel:
    Description:

Personality
    Laterality:
    Sexuality:
    Marital Status:
    Positive Traits:
    Negative Traits:
    Fears:
    Aspirations:
    Quirks:
    Description:

Combat
    Weapon type:
    Weapon description:
    Fighting style:

Biography:

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I may be interested as well. But could you elaborate on the " base characters off of multiplayer if possible" clause?

Chef Umaril

My guess would be the characters withing the ME3 multiplayer classes. Question: are we allowed to play the N7 spec ops character classes? (ie. N7 Slayer, Shadow, Paladin, etc.)

Sid

Yeah, just not things like awakened collectors or geth

Sid

Okay, no worries, it's just for obvious reasons they've been eliminated

Chef Umaril

Name: Frank (Francis) Jaegar
    Alias: "Frank" for close friends, "Fox" to all others
    Race: Human
    Birthplace: Earth
    Relatives: Sister; Serah
    Current Residence (Prior to Thread): Omega

Appearance
    Height: 72 inches
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Eyes: light brown (almost yellow in shade)
    Hair: white
    Armour: Standard-Issue N7 Slayer Armour
    Off Duty Apparel: Biker's leather jacket and pants with a light gray t-shirt underneath
    Description: He's rather lean-built, and is much stronger than he appears, only further enhanced by his Biotics.

Personality
    Laterality: Left-handed
    Sexuality: heterosexual
    Marital Status: single
    Positive Traits: He's rather protective of his trusted allies and fiercely loyal to those he allows to call him friend.
    Negative Traits: he's often silent, and can come off as cold to those he's wary of.
    Dislikes: Geth, Cerberus, and control-freaks
    Fears: Collectors, Krogan, and heights
    Aspirations: to serve the N7 Spec Ops to the letter
    Quirks: he can occasionally become lost in thought if allowed to meditate for long periods of time, or while performing solo martial arts training.
    Description:

Combat
    Weapon type: Melee/CQC
    Weapon description: Carnifex Hand Cannon, Locust SMG, and a Monomolecular Blade
    Fighting style: combination of Biotic martial arts and close-range weaponry, primarily with handheld firearms and a Monomolecular katana amplified by Biotics.

Biography: Frank was originally born on Earth, in a rather middle-class family. He didn't always have the best, but his parents did what they could for him and his sister. When he was 17, his parents were killed in a fatal car accident, and his younger sister had been critically wounded. He and his sister had been left in the care of their godparents from then on, and when Frank turned 18, he joined the Alliance military. He showed exceptional skill with hand-to-hand and small arms, as well as an affinity for Biotics.

After seven years in service, Frank was recruited into the N7 program. His skill allowed him to ascend to the ranks of the more elite agents, earning him the armor and blade he now bears. At 32, he was tasked with hunting any remaining Cerberus soldier activity among the Outer Terminus systems, where he spends most of his time. Omega has become a hub of his, as he travels with a crew to each lead they root out.

Sid

Alright, good CC, you're in

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Sid, thank the spirits you revived this. I am very much in, especially since Chains of the Galaxy had been dead for weeks. I have an idea for a Geth character I'll post tomorrow.

Reactions: Sid

Sid

Sid, thank the spirits you revived this. I am very much in, especially since Chains of the Galaxy had been dead for weeks. I have an idea for a Geth character I'll post tomorrow.

Thanks, also sorry to burst your bubble, but the geth were kinda destroyed in the destroy ending. Sorry again, if you had a different race I will gladly accept you with open arms.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    The Geth survive with the Extended Cut. Not acknowledging said Extended Cut would be nothing less than a sin. No damage to the galaxy occurs if your war assets are high enough.

If however you want the Geth to be destroyed, a decision that I personally would never agree with or understand but would nevertheless go along with, then I will choose another character.

Sid

The Geth survive with the Extended Cut. Not acknowledging said Extended Cut would be nothing less than a sin. No damage to the galaxy occurs if your war assets are high enough.

If however you want the Geth to be destroyed, a decision that I personally would never agree with or understand but would nevertheless go along with, then I will choose another character.

Oh, yeah, right... Sorry I haven't played ME3's single player in ages... Completely forgot about that

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    No worries. The Geth would have a big part in the galactic rebuilding process. They're full AI's with all the same Geth benefits as before and by this time people have probably gotten used to them. Now that I've jogged your memory, may I be a Geth?

Sid

No worries. The Geth would have a big part in the galactic rebuilding process. They're full AI's with all the same Geth benefits as before and by this time people have probably gotten used to them. Now that I've jogged your memory, may I be a Geth?

Yes, please be my guest

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts