Celebrity Crush

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
That's awesome.

She reminds me of someone 10 years older than me that I was looking forward to dating about 5 years ago (this female I contacted was black belt in one-or-another Martial Arts school which I forget, only thing is she had plenty of children so I knew it wouldn't be wise for me to date her).

Yeah but Megu is only 5'3" ;)

Omega Dragon

Yeah but Megu is only 5'3" ;)

Luckily I've never held that size matters in a fight, or age for that matter. :D

The wife of my previous sensei, she was about ~70 I'd wager and probably 5'0" or around there, and you wouldn't know it just by looking at her, but she was black belt and knocked several men twice her size over.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Luckily I've never held that size matters in a fight, or age for that matter. :D

The wife of my previous sensei, she was about ~70 I'd wager and probably 5'0" or around there, and you wouldn't know it just by looking at her, but she was black belt and knocked several men twice her size over.

Oh. lol I was referring to your preference on women. You said you like your women tall :)

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Leah Shapiro. Drummer of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. (I could only find band pics.., but it's the chick ofcourse)
blogbrmc-4.jpg

6ugqp6tvmgd4rwpbfhgoj8ult.jpg

S

SynnerLarkie

there are very few things in this world i find sexier than a man with a guitar and a mic and tatt'd up...
4894169165_207eb90566.jpg
except a man that has all
450px-Dave_Grohl_in_London.jpg
dave-grohl-tama-drums.jpg
l that and can fluffing drum too, basically a musical god

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
daenerys-ermahgerd-wur-mah-durguns1-500x402.jpg

I can help you find them pretty lady :)

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
x600_507ebbf557b19.jpg

Susanna Bidgood. Is not a celebrity however she was one of the scientists in a team that recently discovered a new immune response that occurs within the cell of organism. She featured in interviews for a recent BBC Horizon programme about the workings inside a cell and described the processes that occur.

Link to programme ( UK Nationals only able to view, on UK soil ( Sorry world its a TV Licence thing)) : BBC iPlayer - Secret Universe: The Hidden Life of the Cell

I had to add her because while she is cute in the photo watching her describe the processes of how antibody tagged virus' are processed by complex enzymes into their constiuent nutrients, becoming harmless to the body. Well she was drop dead gorgeous in that entire sequence.

I fancy the hell outta a woman with brains...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts