Celebrity Crush

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
S

SynnerLarkie

Mr. Statham i mean seriously... *drool* and that voice..
jason-statham-jpg.jpg
Jason-Statham.jpg

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Did you like it? Huh baby? ;) hahaha
I was preoccupied soon after that, so even if a marching band walked by juggling monkeys, handing out free tacos and Mila Kunis jumping nude through a burning hoop wouldn'tve been able to catch my attention.

Ok yea.., the Mila Kunis thing probably would've..., but you get the idea.

O.T. :
Gorgeous German model Masha Sedgwick.
Masha_05.jpg

aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRjI0Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20lMkZ0dW1ibHJfbTMzbmozOWd3MDFxaHU2YmpvMV81MDAuanBn

Masha_06.jpg

Panzerjoust

From left...

fap.png

Eddie Van Halen, Derren Brown, Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, David Thewlis, the guy out of 300, Axl Rose and Allen Leach.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

sticky runes

Steve Backshall (He's the one on the left, if you don't know)
article-1355903-0A254D4B000005DC-49_634x371.jpg

Yeah, I would say something about him being trussed up during his rock climbing shows, but I won't go there.
slider-01.jpg

sticky runes

Gay guys don't like Johnny Depp either. Well I don't, I find him quite dingy, and he looks plops with facial hair.

Give me Karl Urban any day!

S

SynnerLarkie

he is just too short for me.. being 6'1 i need me a man taller than 5'8

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
I'm 6'2 myself and I've been with women ranging from 5'3 to 5'9. Both have their advantages really... The tall ones are gorgeous like amazones and the short ones are fun too 'cause you can easily lift 'em up and that can be quite practical.

O.T.
I don't know about you guys, but I often think a lot of famous women from the sixties/seventies were absolutely beautiful and just radiated personality.
Some examples:
brigitte_bardot-03.jpg

Brigitte Bardot.

1kwdbf6y6i2ebd61.jpg

Pamela Tiffin. (actress)

orig-13474451.jpg

Grace Slick. Singer of Jefferson Airplane.

bush-gal-300x300.jpg

Kate Bush.

tumblr_lguaginpW01qdftj3o1_500.jpg

Pamela Courson. (Jim Morrisons girlfriend.)

Omega Dragon

I'm 6'2 myself and I've been with women ranging from 5'3 to 5'9. Both have their advantages really... The tall ones are gorgeous like amazones and the short ones are fun too 'cause you can easily lift 'em up and that can be quite practical.

Sorry bro, I've dated women of varying sizes. I just can't handle dating women much shorter than me. On the other hand, I can lift a woman taller than me just as easily as I can if she were shorter. ;)

'sides, I gotta have my legroom, if you know what I mean. ;)

Katy Mixon from East Bound and Down, Robin Quivers, Emeilia Clarke from Game of Thrones, Jewel Staite from Firefly, and Taylor Rain, and Maria Brink from In This Moment

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Megumi Fujii, because she will totally kick your ass.

images
images

images
images

She's one of the best wrestlers I've ever seen, male or female. Her submissions are unbelievable! The great thing about her is that she is such a sweet, polite person before and after her matches, no one expects her to be such a badass.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
This is my Fantastic to fluff list of female celebrities. Constance Marie (Angie from the George Lopez show), Mila Kunis, Jessica Alba, Olivia Munn, Rihanna, and Angelina Jolie. I don't "crush" on celebrities, but I tell ya what, I may be young but I'd take any of those designated 6 to my pimp ass race car bed and make them wanna marry me after about 42 minutes.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
If I could make a list of them in order from greatest to least regarding sexyness in my opinion, it would be like this.

1. Constance Marie (she is fluffin HOT for her age)
2. Mila Kunis
3. Olivia Munn (I wish she was still on AOTS, she was the only reason I watched that show)
4. Jessica Alba
5. Rihanna
6. Angelina Jolie (she's last on the list but she's still damn sexy so don't get me wrong)

Omega Dragon

Megumi Fujii, because she will totally kick your ass.

images
images

images
images

She's one of the best wrestlers I've ever seen, male or female. Her submissions are unbelievable! The great thing about her is that she is such a sweet, polite person before and after her matches, no one expects her to be such a badass.

That's awesome.

She reminds me of someone 10 years older than me that I was looking forward to dating about 5 years ago (this female I contacted was black belt in one-or-another Martial Arts school which I forget, only thing is she had plenty of children so I knew it wouldn't be wise for me to date her).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts