Casey Kasem's Body Goes Missing

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
... and now, here's a little Steely Dan.

FULL STORY @ Daily Mail UK
Casey Kasem's body was flown from the funeral home in Tacoma, Washington to a funeral home in Montreal, Canada on July 14, two days before a judge ordered Casey's widow Jean Kasem to keep the body in Tacoma for an autopsy.
But mysteriously, Casey's body never arrived....

JoeReese

I'm going to go ahead and predict that Mrs. Kasem and/or her Liar...excuse me...lawyer knew the judge would soon order an autopsy, and made arrangements to fly the body outside of the jurisdiction of US courts before hand. I don't know enough about his health conditions and/or insurance/estate/family situations, but that leads me to wonder what they don't want an autopsy to uncover.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I think it's either just a battle between feuding family members. I know he was in bad shape and had been for a while, but it does beg the question of whether the person whose call it was to pull the plug made that call primarily on medical reasons only.

Lucid

A conjuration mage made him a dead thrall and walked away with him. He is currently wandering the California countryside, moaning.

JoeReese

A conjuration mage made him a dead thrall and walked away with him. He is currently wandering the California countryside, moaning.
Oddly enough, that's how I used to take slain followers/friends/allies home to be buried. I'd thrall them and walk them home. Best I could do with the limitations of Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts