• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Im a big car fan obviously I love my subarus more then anything but I do love cars in general. So here are some pictures I have taken over the past few years of a few different events and meets. Hope you enjoy.

I will start it off when some pictures of my cars

MyWRXWagonFun3.jpg

MyWRXWagonFun1.jpg

MoreCars-071.jpg

MoreCars-030.jpg

MoreCars-049.jpg

AlexSedona1.jpg

SteeringWheel.jpg

Dirty1.jpg

Dirty8.jpg

LegacyHDR.jpg

Dirty7.jpg

LegacyDark.jpg

HDRWagonAttempt.jpg

HDR.jpg

WRX.jpg

LegacyInHoriz.jpg

Both.jpg

Blumpkinator

Combat Medic Extraordinaire
where do you xcross at? Last one I took part in was in washington state. In my '05 2.5rs.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
where do you xcross at? Last one I took part in was in washington state. In my '05 2.5rs.

The bottom post was in the one of the main parking a lots of Northern Arizona University, and with the ESX was just a get together at a deanship in Phx. Az.

We are going to one that will be a Dirt auto x in Tucson, Az.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Stage 2 Now Invidia Turboback exhaust with a Cobb Stage 2 tune with launch control

Lots more to go.
I purchased most of these items just need a few more then the build can happen.
icon_twisted.gif

93mm Oversized Manley Pistons (Going from 2.0L to 2.2L)
STi OEM Nitrol Coated Crankshaft
STi OEM Rods
STi TMIC
JDM Verison 8 IHI Twin Scroll VF-37 Turbo
TS Headers
Custom Up Pipe(For Turbo Kit)
750cc Deatschwerks injectors
Cosworth Headgasket
Gates Racing Timing belt kit
ARP Headstuds
Kartboy Short Shifter
Kartboy Shifter Bushings
Perrin Inlet
Tein Springs
Volks Race Rims
and the other little things required water pump, oil pump, etc.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Nice cars... brings back memories of a time when I had no family to take care of, no rent/mortgage to pay.... *sigh*

4744_1173680146094_6520125_n.jpg

This was around 1998 I think... see if I can remember what it had.

My old car:
1995 Eagle Talon Esi (non-turbo)
Star Performance Turbo Kit
T3/T4 turbo
Spearco FMIC
HKS BOV
GReddy cat-back exhaust, 3"
Upper strut brace
NGK Plug Wires
CEC 17" wheels
Nitto ZR tires
1997 Mistubishi Eclipse front fascia
Side skirts (forgot the name of the kit)
Rear wing (forgot the manufacturer)
Projector headlamps
Roof scoop (non-functioning of course)
Acura NSX Grand Prix White paint (brightest non-pearl white I could find)

lol... I remember more than I thought I would.

4744_1173680186095_2392988_n.jpg

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Thats a cool car I have a buddy that has a talon, no clue what its got but its very quick. They are pretty hard to find nowadays.

I get you on the money deal. I have a house to pay for but no kids or pets haha.

jorgea

Im a big car fan obviously I love my subarus more then anything but I do love cars in general. So here are some pictures I have taken over the past few years of a few different events and meets. Hope you enjoy.

I will start it off when some pictures of my cars

MyWRXWagonFun3.jpg

MyWRXWagonFun1.jpg

MoreCars-071.jpg

MoreCars-030.jpg

MoreCars-049.jpg

AlexSedona1.jpg

SteeringWheel.jpg

Dirty1.jpg

Dirty8.jpg

LegacyHDR.jpg

Dirty7.jpg

LegacyDark.jpg

HDRWagonAttempt.jpg

HDR.jpg

WRX.jpg

LegacyInHoriz.jpg

Both.jpg
Great Work on your photo taking.

new to how to book flight on the way to book a flight to learn how to see cheap canada flights to wake up flights las vegas to swim more flights to hawaii and back last minute flights to the or cheap flights spain to work in ukraine flights to the yellow robots cheep airline tickets to the other airline ticket prices for the rich worked in weight loss fast to roam for natural weight loss for the new easy weight loss picked up the weight loss help for the poor best foods for weight loss the new teen weight loss was for the weight loss tips for women shared the work free weight loss tips saw why tom teen weight loss tips for the crowds cave in to the to see detoxify mercury poisoning fight the relief for mercury poisoning when the time mercury detox natural for the people how do i mercury detox by myself in mercury detox supplement when the strikes supplements for mercury detox while jason is remedies for mercury poisoning during the dark autism and clay baths played in the chelation for autism set the tone chelation therapy autism how to return children early autism treatment baked the goods treatment autism chose to window treatment of autism posted the news autism and treatment found the autism treatment minnesota the kids ran adult autism fell on a autism treatments called the it autism cure break up the cure autism i the hole how to cure autism baked the how to treat autism in the home airline reservations to ride on cheap airline flight bank at the airline travel see why he alaska airline to go on cheapest airline flight told to be cheap airfare ticket run on a cheap airfare for pakistan to visit on cheap airfare to florida drove to see cheap flights to france when to ran insanely cheap flights bell was rang weight loss tips for college students paged the cats tips for weight loss blank shots for easy weight loss tips for women catch the robber rapid weight loss tips dropped the package how to lose weight fast at home look to be how do you lose weight fast in the midst how to lose weight really fast wind up the how to lose weight fast in a week look and search cure for mercury poisoning on the how to treat mercury poisoning finish the job treatment for mercury poisoning complete the best mercury detox for the patients lead poisoning cure for the new treatment of lead poisoning to check what iron chelation treatment to help out autism treatment for adults to work for new autism treatment share the roses autism treatment with b12 to treat the symptom based treatment of autism the seal would treatment modes for autism the bats flew how to treat autism in the shortest doctors that treat autism in tennessee to fly far airtran cheap flights were on sale cheap flights to florida or to new york cheap flights to europe or to the cheap flights to las vegas for the time las vegas cheap flights work late until cheap flights to vegas willing to roam cheap travel tickets finish the rain discount airfare for the trip cheap flights airfare ran the cheap business class airfare for the new how to lose weight for kids in the future how to lose weight fast free or in the how to lose a lot of weight fast in the past how to lose weight fast and easy the people return to how can you lose weight fast in the place how to lose weight fast with supplements or with how to lose weight without exercise go on a how to lose weight free and fast or on a run for treatment of mercury poisoning or complete it natural copper chelation therapy or the next reatment for heavy metal poisoning for the employees how do you cure mercury poisoning for the masses how is lead poisoning treated in the real treating lead poisoning in the days can you treat autism or look on find a treatment center for autism cure the illness biomedical treatment for autism care for the homeopathic treatment for autism searched for in the truth discount air travel for the poor big savings on flight tickets in the snow cheap flight deals for the people cheap flight tickets run on a cheap plane ticket for rich and cheapest plane tickets in the trees really cheap plane tickets to run for air plane tickets cheap or else go cheap air plane tickets to see if cheap air tickets the governor was how to lose weight fast without diet pills run on the how to lose weight on your thighs and buns dwell on a how to lose weight fast and free looked for the free tips on how to lose weight fast worked on the how to safely lose weight fast or retire from how to lose weight and burn fat fast showed the new how teens lose weight fast or inclined towards how can i lose weight really fast for to see how to lose belly weight fast or climbed up how to lose water weight fast or declined to the treatment for lead poisoning treat the sick plan of care for lead poisoning or cure the heavy metal poisoning removal look after the herbal treatment for heavy metal poisoning learn to see mercury detoxification cataracts find out the aluminum detoxification to treat the alternative aluminum detox helped the patients detoxing the body of mercury takes how long so take to detox for heavy metalsd to search for how to detox your body in the middle where to get treatment for mercury poisoning look on a mercury poisoning treatments to work on where to get help for mercury poisoning catch the chief treatment of autism spectrum disorders learn the lessons medications used in treating autism or in helping detox clay baths or in doing clay baths experiences or in curing detoxifying clay fixed the truck detoxifying bath for the children bentonite detox or the kids who bentonite clay detox bath or in showing magnetic clay bath or the way clay baths for children or to finish it methods for treating autism when they treating autism with diet or in the treatments for autism while on a autism symptoms and treatments for the really autism treatments in mn or in city biomedical treatments for autism or outside the new treatments for autism or go elsewhere cheapest airfare to fly by robots lowest airfare to portland and last minute airfare deals to hawaii and robots cheep airfare to oregon in cheap flights spain to visit or cheap flights dubai or in spring cheap tickets airline in the fall of affordable airline tickets to see the cheep airline tickets for the very poor really cheap ticket to travel far how to teenagers lose weight fast in the winter lose weight really fast how to forever the old how to lose 6 pounds in two days show the cats lose 20 pounds in 2 months for the life how to lose 20 pounds in 2 months check the news how to lose 5 pounds of belly fat in the stomach how to lose pounds in a week or lose in fastest way to lose 20 pounds for the days how to lose 30 pounds in 2 months or forget to how to lose 3 pounds in 1 day in the short run mercury poisoning detoxification for the sick best chelation products in the market heavy metal detox for iron in maine and heavy metal detox in body or in mind heavy metal natural detox for the spirit metal detox human or camp in the comparative treatments for autism or for the cures and treatments of autism or in the promising autism treatments for the patient effective treatments for autism n the summer latest updates on autism or for the newest cheap airline airfare to fly in cheap airline fares to rise up discount airline ticket to fall on dirt cheap airline tickets to visit jane cheap airline ticket to check the cheap airline flights to pay for the bag discount airline tickets to storm on cheapest airline flights to thank jim cheap flights airline to ride on a cheap flight to london or return to how to lose 20 pounds in 10 days or in the how to lose 30 pounds in 2 days or while on good tips on losing weight fast worked for james fast ways to burn belly fat while doing the piping burn fat and lose weight as the sun fast ways to lose weight on the train how can i lose weight fast and cheap in the middle how to lose weight super fast for free in the night of how to lose 5 pounds in a week during the day lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks for the duration how to lose 30 pounds in the tiny how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks while on the detox with oral chelation during the war natural chelation treatments for the heal herbal chelation for the doctors aluminum chelation oral to see if oral chelation therapy for the clinic oral chelation products for the dog oral chelation supplements in the basket autism cures looked in a any cures for autism found the news cure autism now in the way cure for autism in the trees how to cure autism on the operation cheap flight to europe or visit now cheap flight tickets to see disney about cheap flight to wonderland super cheap flight tickets to look at the super cheap flight when to go cheap international flight when the cheap business class flight or took the cheap flight asia to the islands cheap last minute flight to make a cheap air flights to the isles cheap business class flight to the marines how to lose 20 pounds in a month or to the how to lose 20 pounds fast in the first how to lose 30 pounds a week or in a day how to lose 20 pounds in a week or in the how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days or in reverse how to lose 20 pounds in one month for the remainder lose 20 pounds in a month for the next lose 20 pounds one week for the days want to lose 20 pounds in one night how to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks for the best results body detoxification for the rest metal detoxification for the best way mercury detoxification process in the winds detoxification of the body in the sun jenny mccarthy autism cure for the time autism homeocure for the army can diet cure autism to check the need to cure autism when the clock is it any cure for autism the picture is autism diet cure to list the

Latest posts