1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Xbox 360 Can't use Ring of Hircine

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Numinex 91, May 10, 2013.

1. Numinex 91

Numinex 91 Member

Whenever I equip the ring, it says "map updated," and when I look under the powers menu, the Ring of Hircine option isn't there. I checked my active effects with the ring equipped and it says "Additional werewolf transformations." I'm trying to level my werewolf too.

Anyone come across something similar and can help me?
  2. ZombieTrash143

ZombieTrash143 Hellish rock-and-roll Freak

Have you completed Ill Met By Moonlight?
  3. berzum

berzum sweetroll bandit

you do know in order to take advantage of the power such as werewolf transformations you need to be one first....if you not a werewolf but want to be one go talk to companions im sure they may know a thing or two lol
  4. ZombieTrash143

ZombieTrash143 Hellish rock-and-roll Freak

By the sounds of it, he is a werewolf. He says he is trying to level his werewolf :)
  5. ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter Active Member

Go into your powers where it says Beast Form, and scroll down until you see Ring of Hircine. It is the same name as the Ring
  6. Numinex 91

Numinex 91 Member

Yes, many quests and three questlines ago.
    I am a werewolf and have already completed the Companions questline.
    Correct lol.
    I did that, sadly the option isn't there. I wonder if this happened because I got both rewards and killed another version of Sinding when I returned to Bloated Man's Grotto to retrieve Bolar's Oath Blade?