Can't move my wife to Raven Rock home?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vanic

I married Aela The Huntress and she is currently living in Markarth. I got the home in Raven Rock for completing "Served Cold". I tried to ask her to move, but it doesn't give me the option to move to Raven Rock. Is it just not possible?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I've tried too, but I couldn't do it either

Kiji

I think Bethesda intended it to be that way. Which is kind of sad because I really like Severin Manor.

Vanic

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
With that face, I'm not surprised...

Saozig

Hippy
Nope. Severin Manor isn't set up the same as the other player houses. It's like the Arch-mage quarters--you get to use it and it has safe storage after you get it, but the game still thinks it's an NPC house. Hence why you only get a Rested bonus and not a Well Rested Bonus.

Yeah, it sucks. I played the DLC with my Dunmer character who was married to Romlyn Dreth and it would hve been so cool if he could have moved to Raven Rock with her. Maybe he could have picked up selling black market sujamma.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
What wife would want to move to a place where all she could do is pick ash yams, cook a meal for her husband, be attacked by ash spawn and drink shein, flin and sujamma all day everyday. o_O

(Unless she travels with you :rolleyes:)

Verac

i dont care much for moving my wife there. due to the fact the house is amazing and was givin' to me FREELY for doing a piss easy quest. though i wish they would give you blueprints to make a dunmer home via hearthfire. ive always loved dunmar architecture that way i get more use out of it in skyrim since solsteim has little to offer in comparison

Nakatsu_Hime

I'm not at all surprised. Raven Rock is a dump - a dusty bowl of nothing. No wonder she's dragging her heels.

I'm moving back to Whiterun as soon as I've finished all my jobs there. I don't care I've been given the Manor and all its contents. The sand gets in my boots and sleep is impossible. Plus, there's those damn spiders that don't just creep up on you at night - but explode at you!

Perhaps I'll rent it out.

Verac

I'm not at all surprised. Raven Rock is a dump - a dusty bowl of nothing. No wonder she's dragging her heels.

I'm moving back to Whiterun as soon as I've finished all my jobs there. I don't care I've been given the Manor and all its contents. The sand gets in my boots and sleep is impossible. Plus, there's those damn spiders that don't just creep up on you at night - but explode at you!

My dunmer battlemage is offended and calls you racist. ravenrock is an amazing town thats unique unlike skyrim where all the towns basically look like copy pastes. and besides sand and dust. thats what being a dunmer is all about. we arnt pussies we live harsh lives. Not to mention ravenrock is just intresting in the way its built. a bulwark thats constantly attacked and repelled by bad ass guards? Not copy paste guards who die if you sneeze? i like that, i miss the days of morrowind.....having a telvaani tower with atleast 3-4 floors with DWEMER AUTOMATON guards all spheres and centurions. some patrol others dont, if you were redoran you get a neat estate in the ashlands full of mercenaries and warrior guards who respect you to the utmost.....ahh....the good days. oh. AND YOUR RACIST AGAINST SPIDERS! RACISM!! i am going to send a spider army to your house.

Gowsh

Old Fart

I'm pretty much with you on this one, the only exception being the alchemy booth with 10,000 drakes of capital.

Now, back in the good old days when the Imperials ran the show, that was a village to be proud of!

We wrested civilization and safety (not to mention a buttload of ebony) from a hostile environment, making a town you'd be proud to bring the family to! <exit geezer mode> :rolleyes:

ImperialNordCat

Imperial Nord Cat
Tell me about it! Honestly, Raven Rock is pretty sweet, especially since most everyone loves you there. Though not ruled by a Jarl, and therefore unable to have a Thane, it is still quite excellent in that you have access to everything you need, plus an entire forging station, enchanting station and alchemy station IN YOUR HOUSE. I truly wish i could move my wife there (Ive got three characters, a Nord who married Aela, an Imperial whi married Ysolda, and a Khaljit who i believe is unmarried as of currently.)

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
Alas, no. I'm not entirely sure that marriage partners on Solstheim can move to Skyrim, either. At least last I checked.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts