Cant marry even with the Amulet of mara

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

thackattack

I'm trying to marry the woman in riverwood. I have the Amulet of Mara and I have done the missions for her brother, getting the golden claw back, but all she is saying is ooh its a good day with you around and it wont allow me to ask her anything?

Anyone else getting this and know how to fix it?

Cheers

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I had this problem as well. You need to go to Riften and talk to the priest, I believe his name to be maramor or something like that. After asking him to explain marriage to you, then you are able to do that. Good luck!

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
I looked all over the place and I can't find anything on it, I would try looking for the new patch if your not entirely updated and if that doesn't work then try calling technical support and see if they can help. Lastly, if that doesn't work, and I know you probably don't wanna read this, try and clean install. If NONE of these work, Im stumped, if I had your PC in front of my chances are I could fix it but I know very little about your computer, its performance, and the requirements for the game on PC.

Just so you know when your going for step 3 (Clean install) You DON'T have too lose your data, you can find your skyrim data in one of the database folders, Im sorry if this sounds confusing but I don't know all too much other than most of the time if your experiencing problem with a game its usually because some of the data is missing or corrupt.

If its an Xbox360 or a PS3 than Im afraid your SOL until the new update, mainly because they fix those kind of things in the patches and the only way too fix it is too reformat your hard drive essentially deleting all your data and then trying too reinstall the patch, theres no immediate fix for consoles unfortunately

I wish I could help more but I really don't know all that much about this subject, Sorry D:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts