• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Enel

Thane of your Mum
I just learned the last word but I can't unlock it because I have no dragon souls and Miraak keeps stealing them when I try to get one someone please help

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
it seems like he steals them some of the time but not all of the time, have you tried killing another dragon?

Enel

Thane of your Mum
Thank you it worked I just thought the game was glitched because Miraak took 2 souls in a row

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I just learned the last word but I can't unlock it because I have no dragon souls and Miraak keeps stealing them when I try to get one someone please help

You need to cleanse all the shrines ( water, animal, etc ) and once all of them are cleansed, you will continue sucking dragon souls. Miraak corrupted those shrines and somehow they are related to the fact that while they continue being corrupted, you will not be able to absorb a dragon soul anywhere. Just my 2 cents ... :bluedragon:

JClarke1953

Not necessarily. Mirrak even harassed me a Skuldafn on my way to fight Alduin. I killed a Dragon, and Mirrak was there to steal the Soul, even though I'd already cleansed the stones, but hadn't yet fought him.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Not necessarily. Mirrak even harassed me a Skuldafn on my way to fight Alduin. I killed a Dragon, and Mirrak was there to steal the Soul, even though I'd already cleansed the stones, but hadn't yet fought him.

Hmmm, that’s weird because the two times I have been playing dragonborn, I have not had any problem sucking up dragon souls after I cleansed the stones.

JClarke1953

I know, it surprised the heck out of me when he showed up! I guess that different things happen in different ways, no mater what medium we use to play this game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts