1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

can't learn last word of bend will

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by Enel, May 17, 2013.

1. Enel

Enel Thane of your Mum

I just learned the last word but I can't unlock it because I have no dragon souls and Miraak keeps stealing them when I try to get one someone please help
  2. M'aiqaelF

M'aiqaelF Castle Rock, CO

it seems like he steals them some of the time but not all of the time, have you tried killing another dragon?
  3. Enel

Enel Thane of your Mum

Thank you it worked I just thought the game was glitched because Miraak took 2 souls in a row
  4. orca45

orca45 What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !

You need to cleanse all the shrines ( water, animal, etc ) and once all of them are cleansed, you will continue sucking dragon souls. Miraak corrupted those shrines and somehow they are related to the fact that while they continue being corrupted, you will not be able to absorb a dragon soul anywhere. Just my 2 cents ... :bluedragon:
  5. JClarke1953

JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. Mirrak even harassed me a Skuldafn on my way to fight Alduin. I killed a Dragon, and Mirrak was there to steal the Soul, even though I'd already cleansed the stones, but hadn't yet fought him.
  6. orca45

orca45 What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !

Hmmm, that’s weird because the two times I have been playing dragonborn, I have not had any problem sucking up dragon souls after I cleansed the stones.
  7. JClarke1953

JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

I know, it surprised the heck out of me when he showed up! I guess that different things happen in different ways, no mater what medium we use to play this game.