Xbox One Can't interact with vampires

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cory thomas

So I'm doing the dawn guard missions but I cant interact with any of the vampires what so ever, I can become a vampire lord, I can't talk with them even the one in the vanilla game that runs the lumber mill, and I can't search their body's. I've tried uninstalling my mods and I've tried uninstalling the game ( I have the special edition so the dlcs are built in) and nothing works. Is there a fix or is my game just stuck like this.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
You can't interact with anything when you're a VL unless it's to do damage to them. You can't talk to them or loot anything or use keys or anything like that. It's like being a werewolf. There is a mod out there to allow you to, but I wouldn't suggest you use it. It's really buggy and, once it's messed up, your entire save file is corrupted and will be screwy for the rest of your game so you'll have to start over.

I don't know if that helped, but it's the best I can do. I'm on PS4 BTW and have had similar problems in the past.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts