PC Can't interact with the Interesting NPCs

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Megahlud

Greetings,

I recently installed the Nexus Mod Manager and the Interesting NPCs mod. However, I've been having trouble interacting with the NPCs from IN (Interesting NPCs). It may have to do with that I'm also using the Alternate Life mod and I somehow need to unlock having interactions with the Interesting NPCs considering that I'm not going through the Vanilla intro. Although the NPCs do exist in the world and I can hover over their names, there are no available interactions with any of them whatsoever. It's like they are mute - they walk around, sit and drink at the inn without saying anything. For example, I go to Larkspur who's situated in the Dragonsearch Dungeons at Whiterun to check if the mod's working and he does sit on his chair where he's suppose to but I can't start any convo with him. Here are all the mods and expansions I'm currently using:

-Dawnguard
-HearthFires
-Dragonborn
-Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim
-Imperious - Races of Skyrim
-AOS - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
-3DNPC.esp - Interesting NPCs 3.42
-Immersive Armors v8
-Apocalypse - The Spell Package (Workshop). esp
-Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
-Immersive Weapons
-Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Any help fixing this will be greatly appreciated :)

Hart

Sassmaster
Set it under Dragonborn on your mod list. It might be conflicting with the races mod.

Megahlud

I guess the races mod is not the issue because I tried playing it without that mod turned at all and I still can't interact with the npcs. Did the same with the sound overhaul mod - turned it off and nothing changes, Any other ideas?

Hart

Sassmaster
Do you have LOOT?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts