• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metatron1111

At this stage I try to avoid most footage et cetera. In hindsight I shouldn’t even have watched that 20+ minutes gameplay but now it’s too late for regrets :x
Well, those 20+ minute videos, made me pre-order that game almost immediately after it finished. :) Either way, there is no doubt everyone is going to enjoy this game, and I can assure you, it will be a unique experience for everyone. Like I did with Oblivion, and Morrowind, I'm going to play quite a few characters, make quite a few different decisions, and problably write a blog about it.

Flamingtaco

Well, those 20+ minute videos, made me pre-order that game almost immediately after it finished. :) Either way, there is no doubt everyone is going to enjoy this game, and I can assure you, it will be a unique experience for everyone. Like I did with Oblivion, and Morrowind, I'm going to play quite a few characters, make quite a few different decisions, and problably write a blog about it.
I'm surprised any veteran of TES wouldn't have preordered it immediately anyway. As to the OP, like others have said there's so much that most info is nothing major. The only problem is that now with the xbox version pirated there's all kinds of secret spoilers like the werewolves which would have been a great surprise.

Metatron1111

I'm surprised any veteran of TES wouldn't have preordered it immediately anyway. As to the OP, like others have said there's so much that most info is nothing major. The only problem is that now with the xbox version pirated there's all kinds of secret spoilers like the werewolves which would have been a great surprise.
Very true, but like most veterans of TES, some of them found Oblivion to have been a little disappointing. I just needed to make sure it was living up to the hype. ;)

Flamingtaco

Although I wish I'd played Morrowind, I think the fact that I didn't and that I got oblivion 5 years after launch not expecting too much saved me from a lot of disappointment.

Travis

I cant help my self but search the web for information on Skyrim :sadface: but im scared if i keep looking i will find a spoiler that wount make my skyrim exprence as fun :sadface: you guys having tha same problem?
Yeah, totally... but this place seems like a great place to read, and discuss, because threads are marked with spoiler, so you can easily avoid trouble :)

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
Do not watch the gameplay released already..My friend said the games ruined already because someone has footage of the game already and has playthroughs up..I am the same way. If i see things twice i get bored! Don't do it!

Flamingtaco

Do not watch the gameplay released already..My friend said the games ruined already because someone has footage of the game already and has playthroughs up..I am the same way. If i see things twice i get bored! Don't do it!
Do you not plan to do multiple playthroughs then? I understand the idea of wanting to experience it the first time for yourself.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts