• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tri-edge

I cant help my self but search the web for information on Skyrim :sadface: but im scared if i keep looking i will find a spoiler that wount make my skyrim exprence as fun :sadface: you guys having tha same problem?

Jeruhmi

Well to be honest you're not going to find THAT much information that will spoil your experience. As it's mainly word of mouth, not really coming from developers.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Todd Howard himself said that everything that's on the internet right now barely scratches the surface in terms of the content Skyrim has. :)

Jeruhmi

Todd Howard himself said that everything that's on the internet right now barely scratches the surface in terms of the content Skyrim has. :)
That doesn't surprise me, as there isn't going to be much spoiler content out right now unless it's actually released by Bethesda or developers.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I feel the same way, but the above posters are right.. logically, there can't be much out there to spoil it. But for me, even some of the stuff bethesda releases spoils too much.. like info on races and perks and new features and dragons etc. because I'd like to discover that stuff myself as I play. xD

Jeruhmi

I feel the same way, but the above posters are right.. logically, there can't be much out there to spoil it. But for me, even some of the stuff bethesda releases spoils too much.. like info on races and perks and new features and dragons etc. because I'd like to discover that stuff myself as I play. xD
That's why I haven't actually gone searching for content. I've watched a tiny bit of in-game footage, but not enough for me to be a custom to what I will be expecting.

Steve House

yea i'm always searching for more info on Skyrim...cant help it!!! lol ..but I agree with everyone else. I dont think it's possible to spoil the fun of Skyrim by constantly looking for info.

Jeruhmi

yea i'm always searching for more info on Skyrim...cant help it!!! lol ..but I agree with everyone else. I dont think it's possible to spoil the fun of Skyrim by constantly looking for info.
Unless you find a review page for it where they critique the ending of the game :p

I keep looking to and found the first quest :| It spillways for me but I could not stop watching it.

I think there is something wrong with me :sadface:

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
At this stage I try to avoid most footage et cetera. In hindsight I shouldn’t even have watched that 20+ minutes gameplay but now it’s too late for regrets :x

Jeruhmi

I usually just read the material rather than watching videos. It seems like there's a lot of leaks these days so no more videos for me. :/
Reading can also contain leaks. I would understand much more from reading information, which results in more spoilers.

Tri-edge

I guess you guys are right. I think its good markting not giving out to much information on skyrim. I mean it makes me want to Keep looking for anything. Information is an important key in life and any kinda information is Good. Keeping it so "hush hush" keeps the viewer wanting more. But really the wait is killing me ;/ its like all the good games are comming out this month and skyrim had to shotgun 11.11.11. awww mannn

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I've subscribed on facebook to elder scroll site. I get there my news almost immediatly when they're published on the bethesda-blog. I don't know how, but I have to try to keep my eyes away from those leaked materials that are in web.

Metatron1111

I've done the same man believe me, there is going to be so much stuff to do in Skyrim, it might overwhelm you. I know Oblivion did to me when it first came out, compared to Morrowind, it felt like so much stuff to go through, and not really having much time (you know like having to deal with RL stuff too). But, eventually got used to it. I couldn't even start to imagine, all the stuff they've crammed up on this new game. I frankly, cannot wait for this game. I might even call sick to work a few days after the 11th lol

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I've watched over 6 hours of spoiler content and it still won't ruin anything for me. Most of the stuff I've watched is messing around and killing dragons and only a few quests, this game is so gigantic that it is hard to really spoil everything :)

Metatron1111

Most of the videos pretty much show the same thing. Basic gameplay, dual wield, dragons.... I just can't take my eyes of the awesome environment. The world just looks awesome.
I know, that is one of the other things that really got me too. I'm honestly going to spend a lot of time just sightseeing, and exploring. I'm going to take my time with this game, because there is simply no other game that will be replacing Skyrim (on my personal note) for a long time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts