1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Quest Can't give Ysolda the wedding ring

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Shadondala, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Shadondala New Member

Message Count:
    I am doing 'A Night to Remember'. I killed Moira and retrieved the wedding ring without ever talking to her. Before I killed her, Ysolda would talk about the wedding ring, but now she won't mention it. I have only talked to her outside of the Bannered Mare. Does this affect the quest at all, and if so, how can I fix it?
  2. Panthera Don Gato

Message Count:
    I would gladly help but the thing is, I'm avoiding this quest, not becouse of bugs( I don't know if it has any), but defenitly I want to spare my Khajiit of certain events in the quest. ;) I'm not telling you what, don't want to spoil this for you. :D