Quest Can't get the master level restoration spell - Grand Circle?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ralph Lim

I really need help. I made my restoration skill to 90 and figured the quest restoration ritual quest should be available about now. So I went and did the quest with flying colors. I went to the restoration expert in the college of winterhold to look and see and hopefully buy the master level restoration spell. I wanted to buy it but I was 700 short on gold and got nothing on me to sell. So I went and fast-travelled to another place for gold. I did the red eagle quest the one about the finding the sword.

I had about 3100 gold in me more than enough for the 2800 Grand Circle restoration master spell. So I went back to the college of winterhold and was so disappointed to find out that the spell was no longer available! And the dialogue options had no "teach me about restoration" option which meant the character doesn't recognize my master level restoration skill. This is some kind of glitch. I really want that spell. It took me an hour to max my restoration skill. I'm so devastated right now. Do you guys know if there are other NPC's on the game that is selling the Master level restoration spell - Grand Circle?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts