• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

docendo

I have been thru the dungeon by the barrow, retreived the golden claw, but cant find the dragonstone. I have been thru it twice, come out the other end with no Dragonstone. Am I looking in the right place, or iss it outdoors by the barrow proper?

I have been thru the dungeon by the barrow, retreived the golden claw, but cant find the dragonstone. I have been thru it twice, come out the other end with no Dragonstone. Am I looking in the right place, or iss it outdoors by the barrow proper?

*SPOILER*

A note is in place of it in one of the final rooms (it's a big room with a coffin in it). The note lays in a small hand statue. Once taken and read your quest will be updated.

brandon

hey this is gonna spoil it but when you get in the last chamber its on the table i found it when dude at the store in riverrun asked me to get his claw back

docendo

hey this is gonna spoil it but when you get in the last chamber its on the table i found it when dude at the store in riverrun asked me to get his claw back
OK thanks guys I will reenter the dungeon and look in the final rooms!

brandon

Baschoen

I've been all the way through and can't find the room with the coffin. This is the first main quest and its driving me crazy. Can someone please help so I can move on and enjoy the game?

Baschoen

Nevermind found it. There was some knd of bug that would send me back out into skyrim before the end of the dungeon did anyone else have this issue?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts