1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Cant find Dragonstone

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by docendo, Nov 17, 2011.

1. docendo New Member

Message Count:
    I have been thru the dungeon by the barrow, retreived the golden claw, but cant find the dragonstone. I have been thru it twice, come out the other end with no Dragonstone. Am I looking in the right place, or iss it outdoors by the barrow proper?
  2. Skooma Virgin Member

Message Count:
    *SPOILER*

A note is in place of it in one of the final rooms (it's a big room with a coffin in it). The note lays in a small hand statue. Once taken and read your quest will be updated.
  3. brandon Active Member

Message Count:
    hey this is gonna spoil it but when you get in the last chamber its on the table i found it when dude at the store in riverrun asked me to get his claw back
  4. docendo New Member

Message Count:
    OK thanks guys I will reenter the dungeon and look in the final rooms!
  5. brandon Active Member

Message Count:
    you also get the word power there too
  6. Baschoen New Member

Message Count:
    I've been all the way through and can't find the room with the coffin. This is the first main quest and its driving me crazy. Can someone please help so I can move on and enjoy the game?
  7. Baschoen New Member

Message Count:
    I can't find a chamber with a coffin in it? Can you give me any other features of the rooms?
  8. Baschoen New Member

Message Count:
    Nevermind found it. There was some knd of bug that would send me back out into skyrim before the end of the dungeon did anyone else have this issue?