Can't find cultists in Dragonborn DLC (PSN)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lellovv

Hey,
I've downloaded the Dragonborn that came out 3 days ago on my PS3, I found the bout outside Windhelm and took it to Solstheim. Wandered around for about 3 hours even found 2 black books and finished some more side quests but I still can't find any cultists :/ I'm level 40 and finished the main Skyrim quest with a bunch of side quests ages ago. Where can I find them?

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
They appear in any major city in Skyrim. Actual Skyrim. Just go back to any major city(Whiterun for example) and walk around for a bit.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Hey,
I've downloaded the Dragonborn that came out 3 days ago on my PS3, I found the bout outside Windhelm and took it to Solstheim. Wandered around for about 3 hours even found 2 black books and finished some more side quests but I still can't find any cultists :/ I'm level 40 and finished the main Skyrim quest with a bunch of side quests ages ago. Where can I find them?
They attacked me in Ivarstad as soon as I finished Way of the Voice.

markie4eyez

Sorry to butt in
I'm on ps3 none of the cultists have the note even tho there is arrow above one of his/her head please help

Clau

The Fateless One
Sorry to butt in
I'm on ps3 none of the cultists have the note even tho there is arrow above one of his/her head please help

Could be a glitch. Happened to me on my second character. I met them in Markarth but no note on either one, so I reloaded a save file prior to that encounter and fast traveled to another location (Whiterun) and there is the note. I hope that works out for you.

Nakatsu_Hime

I just went to Windhelm and found the ship's Captain who agreed to take me to Solsteim for 1000g. The cultists eventually caught up with me when I returned to Solitude to sell some stuff, but I had already begun exploring the island, so all was good.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts