1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PC Cant fast travel/sleep/wait because of 'guards pursuing me' expect they arent (dark bh spoliers!)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by xGooGx, Mar 29, 2012.

1. xGooGx

xGooGx Member

EXCEPT* they arent

Uhm, so i killed the fake emperor and had to run away afterwards, so i ran away to the castle's roof.. killed those agents/guards/soldiers or whatever they are.. and since then i couldnt fast travel because the game said guards are pursuing me.. but they didnt.. i was also very far of solitude and i still had that issue.. guards didnt pursue me in whiterun so i dont understand why the game thinks that they are..

Is this suppoused to be this way ? because of the brotherhood quests ?
    or is it because i have gained vampirism ? (i accidentaly gained vampirism.. but even at night i cant fast travel and stuff)

help will be much appreciated

NOTE: this guy had the EXACT same problem: Guard pursuing problems! | Skyrim Forums

but people didnt help him..
    there was only 1 guy asked him if he killed the 3 soldiers on the bridge and he said he did.. SAME AS I DID..
  2. TheGreatPretender

TheGreatPretender Member

I've also read about this. The general discussion is save your game first, go to the hold you think the guards may be pursuing you from and attack one of the guards.....maybe even kill one. After this yield and pay the bounty. See if this helps....maybe try in each hold?
  3. xGooGx

xGooGx Member

First ill try completing the quest (killing the real emperor).. then ill try what you suggested

edit:
    nvm.. problem fixed, i just went to a RANDOM guard which was not in solitude (the crime i made was in solitude..)
    and i just used the "paycrimegold" on him..
    its kinda weird it actualy worked. because that guard didnt pursue me..

anyway.. the thread may be locked now. :)