PC Cant fast travel/sleep/wait because of 'guards pursuing me' expect they arent (dark bh spoliers!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xGooGx

EXCEPT* they arent

Uhm, so i killed the fake emperor and had to run away afterwards, so i ran away to the castle's roof.. killed those agents/guards/soldiers or whatever they are.. and since then i couldnt fast travel because the game said guards are pursuing me.. but they didnt.. i was also very far of solitude and i still had that issue.. guards didnt pursue me in whiterun so i dont understand why the game thinks that they are..

Is this suppoused to be this way ? because of the brotherhood quests ?
or is it because i have gained vampirism ? (i accidentaly gained vampirism.. but even at night i cant fast travel and stuff)

help will be much appreciated

NOTE: this guy had the EXACT same problem: Guard pursuing problems! | Skyrim Forums

but people didnt help him..
there was only 1 guy asked him if he killed the 3 soldiers on the bridge and he said he did.. SAME AS I DID..

I've also read about this. The general discussion is save your game first, go to the hold you think the guards may be pursuing you from and attack one of the guards.....maybe even kill one. After this yield and pay the bounty. See if this helps....maybe try in each hold?

xGooGx

First ill try completing the quest (killing the real emperor).. then ill try what you suggested

edit:
nvm.. problem fixed, i just went to a RANDOM guard which was not in solitude (the crime i made was in solitude..)
and i just used the "paycrimegold" on him..
its kinda weird it actualy worked. because that guard didnt pursue me..

anyway.. the thread may be locked now. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts