Can't choose between dawnguard and the vampires

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Screw Dawnguard! Join the ancient blood and you will live a lifetime. You would never fear of death again.
A Lifetime? so you will be destroyed within 100 years? as you will only live a lifetime?

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I'm a wood elf and i'm going for a hunter build.
I use dual daggers and a bow.
The skills I train are:

Illusion
Light Armor
Archery
One-handed
Sneak
Pickpocketing

Oh and now and then I do smithing just to make armor..

Now my questions are :
1. Should I join the vampires or should I join Dawnguard?

2. And after that, what wout fit me better according to my skills ? Werewolf or Vampire Lord

For your build i'd go vampires every time, as a vampire you get a permanent +25% increase to sneak and illusion, allowing you to remain undetected more easily and affect higher level enemies with your spells.
The vampire armour looks awesome in my opinion and there are a lot of benefits for a hunter such as night eye, invisibility, detect life etc, you also get up to 50% resistance from frost which suits a hunter.
Your a sneaky archer kind of build so you want your weapon to be silent right? Crossbows are not silent, and the best bow and arrows enchanted do more damage than crossbow shots and have a much higher damage per second.

Fenix09

Screw Dawnguard! Join the ancient blood and you will live a lifetime. You would never fear of death again.

I agree with Raijin screw the dawnguard and be a vampire lord.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts