Can't activate Beast Form -or- my Shouts.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Justin C

My shout used to work, but now it no longer does. The problem started once I accepted the blessing of the wearwolf - and I can't activate werewolf form, either. Thanks for the help.

-My hotkeys are set up correctly.
-It has been multiple game days.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
maybe you changed the power-key by accident? you should check of key configuration settings

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Sometimes you have to go and reselect the Shout and Beast Form in the Favorite menu.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Certainly on the Xbox 360 I am having the same odd problem with this.

Sometimes the shout unbinds itself sometimes, even when it's off cool down, it just refuses to work.

Brutal_Souls

I have the same problem. I shifted after the ritual for the companions, but after that whenever I tried again, nothing would happen. I went on playing through the game and then at the final main quest I randomly shifted while brawling with Shor in Sovngarde. I thought it had something to do with my race (dunmer) so I tried nord and breton with no luck.

I know I'm necro-bumbing this but I would really like some help with this as lycanthropy is really the only thing I haven't experienced in the game. Also, I'm on PS3 so there's no hotkey problems. And my shouts work fine, it's only turning werewolf.

Thanks ahead

Auxilium

In my opinion..
How many saves are you at? I'm currently at 86 saves and now the game itself seems to be lagging a little bit, my shouts sometimes activate right away but sometimes take a second, or I will shout FUS and do my entire 3 word shout but won't hear RO DAH till after the shout was shot..

I know the high save issue was mainly for PS3 but some users experience it even on PC and the 360.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
How many saves are you at? I'm currently at 86 saves and now the game itself seems to be lagging a little bit, my shouts sometimes activate right away but sometimes take a second, or I will shout FUS and do my entire 3 word shout but won't hear RO DAH till after the shout was shot..

I know the high save issue was mainly for PS3 but some users experience it even on PC and the 360.

This sounds like the exact same thing I am experiencing. Whilst it doesn't happen all the time, I have noticed my shouts being a little screwy along with much longer load times (Xbox 360).

Was fine many saves ago.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
This sounds like the exact same thing I am experiencing. Whilst it doesn't happen all the time, I have noticed my shouts being a little screwy along with much longer load times (Xbox 360).

Was fine many saves ago.

Yeah, most of the time it works fine, but every now and then my shout will have a delay and my game will freeze for a quarter of a second sometimes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts