• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LordTalos

who else is a cannibal? and what are your thoughts on cannibalism in the game? and I like how the meat seller at marketplace is at the feast LOL

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
There's Cannibals in Skyrim?!? Where?

IRL my ancestors where the Taino indians who are known for their cannibalism so... idk

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
yes! i did that quest, it was freaking weird! do i entice my "taste", no, becuz its not kewl, even in-game. its just weird to me. I thought it was funny that the woman ate her husband to obtian his shoppe, then remoreses cuz it would be more profitable had she not.

A.Castaneda

yes! i did that quest, it was freaking weird! do i entice my "taste", no, becuz its not kewl, even in-game. its just weird to me. I thought it was funny that the woman ate her husband to obtian his shoppe, then remoreses cuz it would be more profitable had she not.
It felt weird to me too, especially when my follower is watching me. That said feeding as a werewolf completely fine, lol.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
i didnt know you can feed as a warewolf. i thought you jsut transformed and killed like a boss

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I do have a thread about this...*pouts*, but my thoughts on cannibalism are... if they're already dead it's ok? My views are humans are relatively equal to animal lives...... slightly more important since I am of the same species but if i were to eat a burger which i often do), it would be equalevent as of a human's life... more or less. Although I personally would never do it these are my twisted views.........

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
I do have a thread about this...*pouts*, but my thoughts on cannibalism are... if they're already dead it's ok? My views are humans are relatively equal to animal lives...... slightly more important since I am of the same species but if i were to eat a burger which i often do), it would be equalevent as of a human's life... more or less. Although I personally would never do it these are my twisted views.........
How interesting Tes....lol. Yea I've been a little frustrated the past few days. BUNCH of new members flooding in and none of them knows how to use the little search bar in the top right of page.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Newbies............. I luv em, usually, but sometimes they're sooooooooooooooooo annoying....... only more to come around Hanukkah and Christmas

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts