1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

cannibalism

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by LordTalos, Dec 5, 2011.

1. LordTalos Member

Message Count:
    who else is a cannibal? and what are your thoughts on cannibalism in the game? and I like how the meat seller at marketplace is at the feast LOL
  2. Reiji Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

Message Count:
    There's Cannibals in Skyrim?!? Where?

IRL my ancestors where the Taino indians who are known for their cannibalism so... idk
  3. diazm7 bow control, use one hand

Message Count:
    yes! i did that quest, it was freaking weird! do i entice my "taste", no, becuz its not kewl, even in-game. its just weird to me. I thought it was funny that the woman ate her husband to obtian his shoppe, then remoreses cuz it would be more profitable had she not.
  4. A.Castaneda Member

Message Count:
    It felt weird to me too, especially when my follower is watching me. That said feeding as a werewolf completely fine, lol.
  5. diazm7 bow control, use one hand

Message Count:
    i didnt know you can feed as a warewolf. i thought you jsut transformed and killed like a boss
  6. Ebony Knight Lore Sword

Message Count:
    Feeding restores your health and adds time to your beast form. You can theoretically be in beast form indefinitely so long as you can keep feeding.
  7. NikolaTesla Admiral Sunna Kyndai

Message Count:
    I do have a thread about this...*pouts*, but my thoughts on cannibalism are... if they're already dead it's ok? My views are humans are relatively equal to animal lives...... slightly more important since I am of the same species but if i were to eat a burger which i often do), it would be equalevent as of a human's life... more or less. Although I personally would never do it these are my twisted views.........
  8. Ebony Knight Lore Sword

Message Count:
    How interesting Tes....lol. Yea I've been a little frustrated the past few days. BUNCH of new members flooding in and none of them knows how to use the little search bar in the top right of page.
  9. NikolaTesla Admiral Sunna Kyndai

Message Count:
    Newbies............. I luv em, usually, but sometimes they're sooooooooooooooooo annoying....... only more to come around Hanukkah and Christmas
  10. Ebony Knight Lore Sword

Message Count:
  11. NikolaTesla Admiral Sunna Kyndai

Message Count:
    see, cuz I is smarter than youz...............JK, were probably equal in smarts :)