Can you make me Blood Kin?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Long Taffy Treat

I play Skyrim on a PS3. I can not seem to become a Blood Kin to the Orcs. I am welcomed in all of the Orc strongholds and mines, I can trade within the Orc strongholds, and I have completed the Daedric quest: The Cursed Tribe, but when I ask ask: "Can you make me a Blood Kin?" all I get in response is: "Trust like that is not freely given"... I also can not seem to activate the Quest: The Forgemaster's Fingers. Is there a known bug connected with these quests? Or am I doing something wrong?

Verses

if you're able to trade with them, then you must already be blood-kin.
Are you perhaps playing an orc character?!
If you are in the strongholds you must be kin, surely?
You can walk into the strongholds without being blood-kin, they're not agressive towards you unless you undertake agressive action first

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Once you do Cursed Tribe, you're already considered blood-kin. I don't think the npcs have a tailored response for it, though.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
The "Can You Make Me Blood-Kin?" dialogue option just stays there... always.

Long Taffy Treat

Okay, Thanks...I guess I am blood kin already then. I suppose I thought the game would mention that I had become blood kin by displaying a trophy or saying I had completed a quest. But I have nothing like that in my Quests menu.
Also, what about the Forgemaster's Fingers? How can I get that quest started?

PS Shadowmere was killed when we fell off the walkway crossing into the College of Winterhold. It was an awesome tragedy. I barely survived the fall myself. Can i bring Shadowmere back to life?

Demented_Demon

Full time badass
rip shadowmere, i'm sorry about your loss. Other than lodeing a save file from before the accident i don't know what to suggest. If you whant a new horse there is a lovely one down by riften called frost, shes not as epicly awesome but shes pretty cool. speek with the man by the entrance inside the bee and barb inn in riften to if you want to start that quest.

The location of to forge masters fingers varies from player to player, and i think it works like finding the redgard women in the way that you actually have to find it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts