• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Actually werebears arent that great, they should be bigger.. for anyone still looking for them they are near the top of one of the mountains in solstheim if your a werewolf you might hear a fellow werewolf talking about them in the Werewolf Cave... It actually was incredibly stupid of Bethesda too not let us play as werebears cause you know the pc will mod it in. mine aswell let everyone play as one
Yea it doesn't make sense why we can't become a Werebear afterall we were able to become a Wereboar in Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall but Wereboars aren't in Skyrim because they live only in High Rock and Hammerfell where Elder Scrolls 2 took place.

zane

I think it was more of a matter of of skill tree and quest building. They probably just didn't put in the time to make a story to go with becoming one, or a useful skill tree to be good enough to compare with werewolves and vampire lords.

fawaz94

Actually werebears arent that great, they should be bigger.. for anyone still looking for them they are near the top of one of the mountains in solstheim if your a werewolf you might hear a fellow werewolf talking about them in the Werewolf Cave... It actually was incredibly stupid of Bethesda too not let us play as werebears cause you know the pc will mod it in. mine aswell let everyone play as one
this sucks u cant be a werebear and u cant control dragons and u cant use spears

Eidelon

ESCERNIES ESCORAE IDELION ESCAVERMES ESCERIOS
this sucks u cant be a werebear and u cant control dragons and u cant use spears
atleast you can now have boars as animal followers

raven63

I think it was more of a matter of of skill tree and quest building. They probably just didn't put in the time to make a story to go with becoming one, or a useful skill tree to be good enough to compare with werewolves and vampire lords.
Yea thats probably why maybe the option to become a Werebear will be in the next DLC as I heard 2 more DLCs have been confirmed for Skyrim.

elit3monstr

You can't become a werebear but you kill one while you are doing a quest for a guy in skaal village and you have to get a letter after you have killed werebear and bring in to a guy in skaal village who is in fact his brother.

rikimarushadow

Legate of NOD
go to the beast stone and you can get the conjure werebear. Beast Stone says: Summons a Werebear for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Single use, then must be reacquired at the Beast Stone.

Dashmiel

You cannot become a Werebear. "Spears" are a kind of arrow. These things are called 'Easter Eggs'. They're there as a funny nod to fans of the series. There is one misc 'quest' involving were bears, and if you're a werewolf, after meeting the Frostmoon pack, Werebears might randomly appear as part of the radiant system to attack you. This is another sort of 'Easter Egg', since lorewise the two kinds of Were beasts can not stand each other.

Verac

i am one with the wolf, but honestly? I Have a char i made for werebears. also werebears have amazing models compared to wolves. they are much more textured, bristlely and look down right scary, they are bigger than werewolves also ((Mind u make them any bigger it would make being a werebear nearly impossible to navigate since its third person)) and they're freakin claws are the size of my head! werewolves look like were skeevers imo lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts