• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I don't know what to believe I'm getting different answers some people say you can while others saying you can't and it was a troll move by Bethesda to add in Werebears and spears. lol.

Eidelon

ESCERNIES ESCORAE IDELION ESCAVERMES ESCERIOS
well nobody know.. I have'nt encountered them yet but there is a quest involving them that is very hard so there is a chance, The wherebears look awesome by the way

well nobody know.. I have'nt encountered them yet but there is a quest involving them that is very hard so there is a chance, The wherebears look awesome by the way
Yea I just heard theres a quest where this skaal guy wants you to find his brother who became a Werebear. Nobody has found the guy yet so nobody can prove if this guy will give you the gift of the Werebear because there is no quest marker apparently for this quest. Hmmm makes me wonder why there is no quest marker for this quest? Is it Bugged or purposeful by Bethesda to hide becoming a Werebear making everyone believe you can't become one?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Just stumbled upon some Werebears, since my character is a Werewolf, I naturally transformed to do battle. I was slightly disappointed. They ran away from my Werewolf's roar! LOL So much for the mighty Werebears.

zane

I know its not becoming a werebear, but there's a way to gain a power to summon a werebear once a day for a minute. I found it cool. I was also hoping for a defense ring from the pack of werewolves - sadly no =/

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I still haven't encountered a werebear :sadface:

I don't know what to believe I'm getting different answers some people say you can while others saying you can't and it was a troll move by Bethesda to add in Werebears and spears. lol.

You cant become one but you can Conjure one! I found a staff of Conjure Werebear

heelercs

Yea I just heard theres a quest where this skaal guy wants you to find his brother who became a Werebear. Nobody has found the guy yet so nobody can prove if this guy will give you the gift of the Werebear because there is no quest marker apparently for this quest. Hmmm makes me wonder why there is no quest marker for this quest? Is it Bugged or purposeful by Bethesda to hide becoming a Werebear making everyone believe you can't become one?

I actually finished this quest yesterday. It's a random encounter. After a while I just ran into him. When you talk to him, you find out that he's lost his mind, and he turns into a werebear and attacks you. You have no choice but to kill him. You loot a note off of his body and bring it back to the Skaal guy and tell him what happened. I have a gut feeling that this quest line isn't over (maybe more werebears come and talk to you about what happened?) but as for now there isn't anything else to do with it.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
As far as my several hours on Dragonborn have experienced with me you can only acquire a ''summon werebear'' spell at the beast stone, as far as transforming I am unsure but heavily doubt it since our last DLC (not add on like Hearthfire) included a new transformation spell. As far as spears yes you can use them, Reiklans drop spears and these can be used as arrows, doing half the damage as ebony arrows.

Eidelon

I actually finished this quest yesterday. It's a random encounter. After a while I just ran into him. When you talk to him, you find out that he's lost his mind, and he turns into a werebear and attacks you. You have no choice but to kill him. You loot a note off of his body and bring it back to the Skaal guy and tell him what happened. I have a gut feeling that this quest line isn't over (maybe more werebears come and talk to you about what happened?) but as for now there isn't anything else to do with it.
keep us posted, If bethesda added werebears, they obviously wanted not everyone to become one. there might be a chance that you turn into one and a chance you don't at this quest. Maybe you can't be a werewolf, has anyone fought them not as a vampire or a werewolf because it might also be like rattles.

DunndelionRHCP

Massive disappointment regarding werebears and spears. I really can't see there being a way to become one. Our only hope is it will come as a future add on or DLC or when the release for PS3 and PC comes they may have a chunky update. Though I doubt heavily

Eidelon

Actually werebears arent that great, they should be bigger.. for anyone still looking for them they are near the top of one of the mountains in solstheim if your a werewolf you might hear a fellow werewolf talking about them in the Werewolf Cave... It actually was incredibly stupid of Bethesda too not let us play as werebears cause you know the pc will mod it in. mine aswell let everyone play as one

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts