Can one kill off The Dark Brotherhood?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Spectre of Skyrim

An Evil-turned-good guy
Honestly, the first time I did the DB I was so pissed that they'd kidnapped me that I killed Astrid as soon as I woke up in the shack to prove I was badass and they shouldn't fluff with me. Unfortunately, doing so prevents you from joining them, so I had to reload and be her good little dog - until later in the questline; that's what you get for kidnapping me bitch!

My Paladin character wiped out the DB, since I was playing the "good guy".

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I'm glad they finally decided to allow you to kill the dark brotherhood thought I wish I could kill the thieves guild too.

I wish you could kill everyone. Not everybody wants to be an assassin or thief or join the Companions. It'd be nice if the option to wipe out all the guilds and Jarls was available. Imagine all the hostile take overs one could do. ;)

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Honestly, the first time I did the DB I was so pissed that they'd kidnapped me that I killed Astrid as soon as I woke up in the shack to prove I was badass and they shouldn't fu** with me. Unfortunately, doing so prevents you from joining them, so I had to reload and be her good little dog - until later in the questline; that's what you get for kidnapping me bitch!

My Paladin character wiped out the DB, since I was playing the "good guy".
I had no idea what was going on my first time. I went to sleep and then I woke up in that shack. I can honestly say I was a little freaked out.

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
I wish you could kill everyone. Not everybody wants to be an assassin or thief or join the Companions. It'd be nice if the option to wipe out all the guilds and Jarls was available. Imagine all the hostile take overs one could do. ;)

Like wiping out the mages guild in oblivion by joining the necromancers? that would have been cool

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Update:

I killed Astrid in the Abandoned Shack to start the quest, Destroy the Dark Brotherhood. The twist, because there has to be one, I Death Thralled Astrid. She is mine. She will help me kill her own family. Her werewolf husband will fall to this vampire. She'll obey me with out question. She'll help light the match and watch her Sanctuary burn to Oblivion. Twisted indeed. Ironic, since she (SPOILER) betrays you if you do join The DBH anyway.

Love this game! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts