• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mike Saltzman

I was reading a guide somewhere that said one of the key factors in beating dragons is archery. But I've pretty much been going along without it and I'm already overwhelmed by having to pick melee weapon + shield + spells and pausing the game every few seconds to switch.

Is it possible to get by without archery?

And if so... does anyone know how to get rid of the quiver and arrows on my character's back? The first time I equipped a bow, it showed up and I can't find any way to get rid of it even though I am not carrying a bow or any arrows.

Zephlar

Well I know if you equip your sword and shield again the quiver will go away. I'm a magic user so I always have arrows on my back unless I equip the sword and shield on rare occasions. Even when I put them away unless I put my bow back on the arrows won't show back up.

Divinity

Go to inventory and "re-equip" the quiver. itll be taken off. also i dont use archery, but its pretty difficult. just gotta run around and wait till they land basically

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
If you're in an open space, the Dragons will usually land and fight you on the floor, then you can go in and mash them up. I used Arrows a lot on my second character but on my orc, I mainly melee, sometimes have a companion who fires arrows at them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts