Can i get an unbreakable lock pick ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
It's a perk on the lockpick skill tree. Other than that, I haven't heard of such an awesome tool.

Starr

Yes it does exist. During the quest to join the Thieves guild and after, you will get a quest line that makes you join the "Nightingales" where you need to go kill the Guild Leader who stole this master lockpick. I made the mistake of returning it to finish the quest but used it a couple times. Very nice to have.

Kasha

Im keeping that lockpick, then when i get a high enough lockpick skill i will get the unbreakable perk, and then finish that quest

I thought it was a key though? Skeleton key? Does it really count as a lockpick? If I can actually raise my lockpicking skill with it, then yes, I'll hold on to it (my current lockpicking skill is around 40).

Dzylon

I have hundreds of lockpicks. They're what, 3 septims each? I break about five on every master lock and haven't run out. I was always running out in Oblivion/Fallout.

Starr

I have 100 lockpicking, 300+picks,+90ish potions and 4 pieces of lockpicking gear I made that are each +40 so I will not miss the key too much. Masters still break a couple a picks for me mainly due to that im too lazy to switch on my gear for locks anymore.

Kasha

I have hundreds of lockpicks. They're what, 3 septims each? I break about five on every master lock and haven't run out. I was always running out in Oblivion/Fallout.
Lockpicks where worth more than gold, asking people to pay you in lockpicks, and locks where so much harder. it would be the last chest on the last part of a ruin, with one lockpick left.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
I thought it was a key though? Skeleton key? Does it really count as a lockpick? If I can actually raise my lockpicking skill with it, then yes, I'll hold on to it (my current lockpicking skill is around 40).
it is called the skeleton key but it is in fact an unbreakable lockpick.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts